Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Between Bet9ja And Betking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Bet9ja And Betking (1842 Views)

Betking Shop For Sale @ojota / Bet9ja And Sporty Bet Secrets / Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bet9ja And Betking by Temmylee01(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2020
which one should one open as an agent between the two giant betting company being the fact that betnaija has agent almost everywhere while betking has few but with few customers
Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by nzeobi(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Any one let them give you licence first
Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by Temmylee01(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2020
nzeobi:
Any one let them give you licence first
just thinking the one people would patronize most.
Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by rafosky1: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Temmylee01:
which one should one open as an agent between the two giant betting company being the fact that betnaija has agent almost everywhere while betking has few but with few customers

Maybe you should ask yourself and find out why betking has few agents and few customers.

1 Like

Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by Taeewo(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Temmylee01:
You should be comparing betking with nairabet and not bet9ja...Why will you see bet9ja and walk up to betking...
Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by Taeewo(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Temmylee01:
just thinking the one people would patronize most.
Its bet9ja people will patronized most.
Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by solochris(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2020
Taeewo:
You should be comparing betking with nairabet and not bet9ja...Why will you see bet9ja and walk up to betking...

But the funniest thing is that betking has better odds than bet9ja. I have used both, believe me I will go for betking anyday anytime. Though as for agents, I don't really know
Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by Temmylee01(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
you should know bet9ja has rules of 11 pole to pole before opening another shop and mind you bet9ja chop are everywhere like ATM gallery but bet king are scarce but bet9ja still has customer most. now that is where am having concern.
Taeewo:
Re: Between Bet9ja And Betking by Taeewo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
solochris:

But the funniest thing is that betking has better odds than bet9ja. I have used both, believe me I will go for betking anyday anytime. Though as for agents, I don't really know
Glo network too has better data offer,but people still prefer MTN...

(1) (Reply)

Customised T Shirt. / 1milion Naira Mtn Promo Scam / Looking For Product Agent Of Bakery Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.