Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (34218 Views)

Wike As FCT Minister; Atiku And Tambuwal Get Ready / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by hansomb: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
only the poor keep malice, the rich knows how and when to settle there dispute even in life and death ( the godfather ), it strictly business.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Weaponx: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by straighttalk(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Face make
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by ibabz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
The first pix - Tambuwa: Baba go slow pls just leave me alone, I didn't come here because of you.

Second pix - Buhari: haa, MO ti te, I'm finished!
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
The rate at which Buhari gets lighter in complexion everyday gets me thinking if he's borrowing a younger person's blood, lol OR his Presidential travels outside has been helping his life...
No offence

Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Cajal(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imustreturn:
grin

Scammers

Are they speaking English or awusa tongue
none of the above
Fulfude
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Reunite"?

Why would he be hovering around Buhari when he has a state to run!

Not every governor is as unengaged and useless like Bello.

Tabuwal be like, look mister, just go straight to the point. Sign the register, pose for the cameras and be gone. I have more pressing state functions to attend to than this your political stunt.
in those days we no dey wear sucks for native attire, now u are free
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Jabioro: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imustreturn:
grin

Scammers

"Awusa"
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Reunite"?

Why would he be hovering around Buhari when he has a state to run!

Not every governor is as unengaged and useless like Bello.

Tambuwal:.. look mister, just go straight to the point. Sign the register, pose for the cameras and be gone. I have more pressing state functions to attend to than this your political stunt.

Buhari: Kai!
more like " abeg stay your own make I stay my own, Na burial we dey"
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by obo389(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
crunchyg:
Youths wey no get sense, if you like go and die during election because of these politicians, they know the game they are playing, they know when to go separate ways and when to come together. So don't die
Bro, this your talk deserve commendation.
Best talk this month on nairaland.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tambuwal is the ex sokoto governor
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Princeton92:
The rate at which Buhari gets lighter in complexion everyday gets me thinking if he's borrowing a younger person's blood, lol OR his Presidential travels outside has been helping his life...
No offence
Sometimes it is better to be sient when you have nothing to offer
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by RealityShot: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
VOTE BUHARI for Continuity! #IstandWithBuhari #4+4 #SayNOtoCabalsChoiceAtiku
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Affaberry: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
I hope Jonathan is here too na?.. How come he's not even on the seat with the diginitaries at the front line. if we say no politics here in Arewa our five state brothers are their making noise shouting atikulate.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by crunchyg: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
obo389:

Bro, this your talk deserve commendation.
Best talk this month on nairaland.
Thanks bro
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by yerimastyle(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please Tambuwa help us remind buhari to prepare for the presidential debate coming up soon
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Mccullum: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
lyricalz:
buhari the tyrant? or buhari the dullard?

You're illiterate of history if not you'll understand that it's not Buhari that planned the coup, but I won't tell until when you make finding by your self....

Sai Buhari!
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cajal:
none of the above
Fulfude

Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by HAMKAH: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imustreturn:
grin

Scammers

Go ask them now
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Odingo1: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Princeton92:
No offence
The ealier you realize that the man is not Buhari but Jibril from Sudan the better for you, that is why the other man is busy gazing at Buhari left ear.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by lyricalz: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mccullum:

You're illiterate of history if not you'll understand that it's not Buhari that planned the coup, but I won't tell until when you make finding by your self....

Sai Buhari!

zombies will always be zombies
who is the beneficiary of the said coup?
Ask yourself.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by rexwalters: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
zlantanfan:
I still can't understand why buhari looks fresher than tambuwal
The reason why tambuwal dumped sokoto state for Aso Rock,office pass office.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Friyo1920: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tambuwal in the first picture was like : Abeg just leave me ohh I no won come back.
Buhari in the second picture was like: Hmmm na wa ohh after the money I spend come this place, people get bad mind ohh !!!
Pls ohh this is not my hand writing.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by GleestarsMag: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7smw8iv1Vn4
President Buhari Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Shehu Shagari #buhari #convoy #nextlevel #GNWA2019 #PDP #APC #Pmbinsokoto #pmb4plus4 #bababuhari

President Muhammadu Buhari visits Sokoto State on a condolence visit to the family of Late President Shehu Shagari on 30th Dec 2018
The Federal Government says it will in due course institute a suitable memorial to immortalize the country's first Executive President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, who passed away Friday December 28, 2018, aged 93.

This promise was made in Sokoto on Sunday by President Muhammadu Buhari, while paying a condolence visit to the Shagari family. In a letter to the Sokoto State governor, Alhaji Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, read by the governor at the event, the President stated:

"I received the very sad news of the passing away of Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari, former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"This, indeed, is a grievous loss, which will be felt throughout Nigeria, irrespective of any difference. The late Alhaji Shagari was a landmark figure being virtually our last link to the post-independence government of Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa , and the first elected Executive President of Nigeria.

Tundemuttee:

Since August when he dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Aminu Tambuwal, governor of Sokoto state, has rarely been seen beside President Muhammadu Buhari.

Tambuwal not only joined PDP but he attempted running against Buhari in 2019. The governor lost the PDP presidential ticket to former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

Tambuwal and Buhari put politics aside on Sunday when they paid condolence visit to the family of ex-President, Shehu Shagari who died in Abuja on Friday.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/photos-late-shagari-reunites-buhari-and-tambuwal.html

Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by DTaj: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
crunchyg:
Youths wey no get sense, if you like go and die during election because of these politicians, they know the game they are playing, they know when to go separate ways and when to come together. So don't go and die for nothing

Well written! We can exchange banters here (and elsewhere) based on the parties we support, but it should NEVER get to losing friends, creating enemies, cursing one another, describing one another as zombies, fools, etc, etc.

They (politicians) know where they meet in the dead of the night, at 2:00-4:00 am when all of us, the uninitiated, are snoring! Lol.

Watch out for massive defection from one party to the other in February 2019 after the Presidential elections. It happened in 2015; it will happen again; whoever wins. Only few politicians can be in the opposition for long. Lol.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
lyricalz:

zombies will always be zombies
who is the beneficiary of the said coup?
Ask yourself.

wailer Zombies can never be truthful only to be on persistent myth even after being enlightened, what a confused one!

You'll still be frustrated after February 2019 because your blackmailing didn't affected his populurity in 2015. Try again in 2023.
Re: Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) by lyricalz: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mccullum:

wailer Zombies can never be truthful only to be on persistent myth even after being enlightened, what a confused one!

You'll still be frustrated after February 2019 because your blackmailing didn't affected his populurity in 2015. Try again in 2023.

OK
see you in February 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. / Can Bakassi Peninsula Be Retrieved From Cameroon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.