Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu (37727 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Tony Blair Holds Diplomatic Talks With Tinubu (Video) / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by chisomkachy: 8:40pm On May 23, 2023
I received former British Prime Minister and founder Tony Blair Institute for Good Governance, Mr Tony Blair, at the Defence House, Abuja, earlier today. We discussed areas of mutual interests and how Nigeria can continue to benefit from the amazing work of the Institute.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1661061777046503424?t=76hPFK3_7VwmfsE0PNfN7A&s=19

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by God1000(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2023
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this new global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

Western countries are looking for new friends and partners in Africa

105 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2023
A round of Applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘For Mr President.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Tntsi: 8:50pm On May 23, 2023
Tinubu will not sit on the seat of president.
He is heading to a disastrous fall.

This year 2023, Peter obi and Datti ahmed will kick start the new Nigeria

81 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by KingKO22: 8:57pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

You and all your IPOB members have been saying the same thing even all your pastors prayed and fasted to no avails

That should teach you and your dot in a circle republicans that Asiwaju is God project for Nigeria and nothing can IPOB can do to stop him

309 Likes 39 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by silibaba: 9:04pm On May 23, 2023
Living dead discussing trash when he should Know that Obi is on da way

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

wake up . Pls Reduce your Anambra weed .it can make you something bad.

252 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:26pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

silibaba:
Living dead discussing trash when he should Know that Obi is on da way
Corridon:
This one is feeling funky thinking he will last on the seat. Obi is on the way coming.
I prefer to view these posts as sarcasm.

But if the literal meanings are actually the intended messages, then there is a serious problem, too difficult to pronounce. undecided

A serious prayer and fasting sessions lasting for 3 months need to be conducted in the entire South East.

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Corridon: 9:27pm On May 23, 2023
This one is feeling funky thinking he will last on the seat. Obi is on the way coming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Corridon: 9:34pm On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I prefer to view these posts as sarcasm.

But if the literal meanings are actually the intended messages, then there is a serious problem, too difficult to pronounce. undecided
Continue viewing the truth as sarcasm until Tinubu ends up in prison. Even his supporters like you won't escape punishment for truncating our democracy.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:39pm On May 23, 2023
Corridon:
Continue viewing the truth as sarcasm until Tinubu ends up in prison. Even his supporters like you won't escape punishment for truncating our democracy.
The more you post, the more I view your messages as sarcasm.

Prison and truncating democracy are the key words here. Between Tinubu and Obi, a sane mind will tell you who is more associated with those words. cool

Lemme allow you to continue.

173 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Vyzz: 9:42pm On May 23, 2023
7 black men receiving the great white man because he has things to say that will make nigeria better.

We are still being colonized

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by sharpwriter(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2023
Wetin wan pass how you go agree to sell your people to Caucasians and dance to the tune of your slave masters at the expense of your people's happiness? angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by BRIMBRAM: 9:43pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Princeoflagos, madamvenessa...as e dey pain you e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you. grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by tommykiwi(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2023
Who ask you??
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by EKONGKING: 9:43pm On May 23, 2023
I have a strong feeling that BAT will be the best ever president for Nigeria .

2 things which Nigerians conveniently left out during Dangote refinery commission ,I will mention .

Lagos is lucky as it is the capital of colonial British as well as new Nigerian government , you have ready made infrastructure .
however that does not tell full story as we have also seen many cities go dust when capital is moved to other part .

The brilliance of Tinubu comes here , He has the foresight to start Lekki free trade zone ,Eko atlantic , etc which is starting to fructify now .

Shenzhen and Guangzhou ,happened as Chinese government realized the importance of Hong Kong and benefitted from it ,by creating suitable policies as Hong Kong is saturated .

In 2000 one state chief minister (Governor) of India started a massive complex hosting only IT related services called HITECH City in Hyderabad . Then he went on massive overdrive in publicity and attracted Bill gates to come to that city ,Bill Clinton also visited in next year .

Cut forward now the city has huge campuses of GOOGLE,AMAZON,MICROSCOFT ,DELL etc employing 1 million Indians .(See you tube videos of Hyderabad) .

What i,am trying to say is Chinese and Indian politicians are attracting investments to their respective states by hard selling them and give beneficial deals via reducing VAT, Electricity cost, Land conversion charges etc .

They set cat among pigeons ,every body are competing for investment as it will create jobs ,boost revenue and for shady people enrich their wallet .

In Nigeria , no politicians wants to attract any investment ,just build a road or a bridge u will have praise Sayers saying ,the state is in gods hand .

Seriously dude .These above mentioned countries have long past the usage of roads and bridges for votes.

Account leaders for job creation as what other sensible countries are doing , not a stupid governor who commission 10 km of tarred road .

Tinubu has created Ideas for job employment and its best to take his Ideas as well as Chinese and Indian ideas instead of just Tarring a road and call the state is in GODS hand.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by wonder233: 9:44pm On May 23, 2023
See the commenters tearing themselves apart purely on the basis of tribal hatred.
Instead of coming together to hold the politicians accountable so that their lives will improve, they are thinking up smart sounding insults to hurl at each other. Phooools!

6 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by MrBanner(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2023
Asiwaju, the peoples president, nigeria will taste what true leadership is under your government

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:44pm On May 23, 2023
Ok..

After may 29..before i give you a dime ,you will swear with four dieties to me that you never voted for APC..

I am also going to inform kemi my lawyer to subtly increase d house rent of all my tenants that supported APC during election..

I am wicked like that..
All of una go get sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Yemmysworld91: 9:45pm On May 23, 2023
Only God can stop Tinubu's presidency

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Sunshine34(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2023
A man with pedigree.

11 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by abobote: 9:45pm On May 23, 2023
I actually thought Tinubu said that on video,
Tinubu government na only statement upon statement, they will be issuing up and down
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2023
Obident BP high

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Lumineers(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2023
Legitimacy is in order. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by AImiron: 9:46pm On May 23, 2023
Obidenseeee lackeys won't like this, dem still dey look for their imaginary mandate wey lost inside red sea. Confused and sore losers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Eni jere. Tinubu na una presido for the next 4 years, if una like am , make una hang unasef

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2023
Obi done collapsed

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2023
More tears 😭 we need to water ground.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by JohnBullMySon: 9:48pm On May 23, 2023
God1000:
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

Western countries are looking for new friends and partners in Africa
South Africa is neutral IMO. As most other African countries.

6 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by beerfraud: 9:48pm On May 23, 2023
Agony and sorrow
Crying and lamentation in entire Dot nation

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by reyscrub(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1661061777046503424?t=76hPFK3_7VwmfsE0PNfN7A&s=19

Discuss anything economic profitable issue, you are the president now

2 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by backtovillage: 9:48pm On May 23, 2023
Vyzz:
7 black men receiving the great white man because he has things to say that will make nigeria better.

We are still being colonized
Your comment is out of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka / INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To β€˜wrong Person’ In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.