Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters (1298 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Police Invade Dino Melaye's House, Beat Up Security Guard Severely - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by KikBuhari2Daura: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
As the hide-and-seek game between Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi Central District in the National Assembly, and the Nigerian Police Force continues at his residence in Abuja, SaharaReporters can authoritatively report that the power supply to the lawmaker's house has been cut off by the security operatives, who have been keeping vigil at the house.

The Police had invaded Melaye's house on Friday, over allegations he was culpable in the shooting of a police officer in July 2018.

The Police had also insisted that its officers would wait at the house until the lawmaker surrenders himself.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/29/police-cut-power-supply-dino-melayes-house

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by JoseVanMoyes: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
OK
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Corrinthians(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oooooh! So cutting power supply to a Nigerian is "tyranny".

May God continue to punish Jonathan for being such a tyrant then. grin

Thank God it wasn't saharareporters that called it that, but the iPod who created the thread.

Again, God punish Jonathan and pdp for sixteen years of tyranny Nigerians suffered under them, amen! cool

2 Likes

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm beginning to think this is a pay back from Buhari for being booed while presenting his budget.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:

Thank God it wasn't saharareporters that called it that, but the iPod who created the thread.

Again, God punish Jonathan and pdp for sixteen years of tyranny Nigerians suffered under them, amen! cool
I'm sure you must be walking on your head for drug abuse like that dude that hit the news.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody

1 Like

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you must be walking on your head for drug abuse like that dude that hit the news.
This is one of the emptiest comments I have ever come across.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by IamJames: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
badboywizzy:

It's very easy to detect morally decayed people, very easy like the person you quoted who support the violation of people's rights.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by paranorman(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pathetic. I just wish PDP can win this coming election so that the defections and counter-defections can occur again, witch hunt of APC members, so the cycle of uselessness can continue.

Sebi you Nigerians don't want to have sense àbí? Continue rooting for APC or PDP you hear, by banking on sentiments and tribal foolishness; as if these guys have something to offer. They have both been tested and have failed woefully.

PDP and APC: different side of the same coin!
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by simplyDopeGuy: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tomorrow 31st i will have a press media live by 7pm, please avail on my profile for the thread, i want to make a great confession before the year ends, thanks
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by yarimo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
Tomorrow 31st i will have a press media live by 7pm, please avail on my profile for the thread, i want to make a great confession before the year ends, thanks
you want to stop smoking weed before the year ends?
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:

Only empty headed folks like you see it that way.

2 Likes

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
Only empty headed folks like you see it that way.
[/s]
I haven't seen a psychitric patient who understands his condition. Same applies here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Corrinthians(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:

Tried to make sense of it for ten minutes and couldn't. Pretty sure only a pig can decipher it's meaning. grin

1 Like

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
I haven't seen a psychitric patient who understands his condition. Same applies here. cheesy
If a psychiatric patient could be more rational in thought than an "acclaimed normal person" then we are finished as far as black race is concern.

1 Like

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
If a psychiatric patient could be more rational in thought than an "acclaimed normal person" then we are finished as far as black race is concern.
[/s]
The comments of a mad man are always empty. A case in point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Tried to make sense of it for ten minutes and couldn't. Pretty sure only a pig can decipher it's meaning. grin
Same here. Trying to search for a grain of sense but couldn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:

Presidency in Nigeria today is a joke, sunk to gutter levels. A divisive president emerged on a divisive party (Yoruba/Hausa party), he makes divisive appointments and is surrounded by divisive and incompetent minions like you, Lauretta and the rest of the hate mobs on NL.

Nigeria is so divided today with government half-baked mouthpieces acting like Kim Kardashian and having "haters." Lol. Someday soon, this anomaly shall be over.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by oderinlewo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:

Dindinrin...

1 Like

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Is Sahara reporters IPOB as well ?

Stop abusing drugs

I'm sure you must be ashamed of yourself for that thrash you typed up there.

1 Like

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Danelo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na here Nigeria police go fit flex muscle.....
If na to fight BH now.....dem go japa

1 Like

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
The comments of a mad man are always empty. A case in point.
Does the police have the right to disconnect power without a warrant ?

Was Dino owing light bill ?
Was Dino declared a criminal by a court of law to warrant this act ?

These are the questions reasonable people should be asking instead of throwing unnecessary insults to expose your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
Does the police have the right disconnect power without a warrant ?

Was Dino owing light bills ?

These are the questions reasonable people should be asking instead of throwing unnecessary insults to expose your ignorance.
[/s]
A sane human being should try to know what threat a thug like dino poses to anyone and for which he is being "witch hunted" as if he is the only member of the opposition. I know the case of dino is better understood by a human being with brain.
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
34webers:

A sane human being should try to know what threat a thug like dino poses to anyone and for which he is being "witch hunted" as if he is the only member of the opposition. I know the case of dino is better understood by a human being with brain.
[/s]A sane human being is suppose to know the functions of a judiciary and an enforcement agency in a Democratic society.

I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by 34webers(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
badboywizzy:
A sane human being is suppose know the functions of a judiciary and an enforcement agency in a Democratic society.

I rest my case.
[/s]
Another very empty comment.
As empty as a vacuum.
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Biety: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is nonsense! The ruling party is laying a verry dangerous foundation.
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by hammerFC: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
SINCE 2015, KILLING UPON KILLING.

HARDSHIP EVERYWHERE AND DEATH EVERYWHERE.

NIGERIA HAVE SEEN RECORD LEVELS OF FUNERALS EVERYWHERE.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS.

AN EVIL MAN IS PRESENTLY IN ASO ROCK.

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by hammerFC: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
BUHARI WANT TO HOLD OPERATION PYTHON DANCE ACROSS NIGERIA SO THE ARMY CAN HELP HIM RIG THE ELECTION.

BUHARI WILL LEARN THAT NIGERIA HAVE PASS THAT LEVEL AND THE MILITARY THAT RUNS FROM BOKO HARAM CANNOT CONTAIN ALL NIGERIANS WEN THE HEAT IS ON.

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
but wait what about the police officer he sho? people are not complaining
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by zeromeridian: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
badboywizzy:
Does the police have the right to disconnect power without a warrant ?

Was Dino owing light bill ?

does police have right to collect N50 bribe per bus?
Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Otsam(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
IamJames:

It's very easy to detect morally decayed people, very easy like the person you quoted who support the violation of people's rights.

You can't really blame them, they have been impoverished and made to believe this is the best they can make out of their lives that they don't even know what their right is, and when you don't know your right, you can't know when it's violated.

2 Likes

Re: Tyranny : Police Cut Power Supply To Dino Melaye's House Sahara Reporters by Ziggylady(f): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
badboywizzy:

You have strenght to give junkies perpetually high on illicit drugs the time of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Pencils Down Justice Abang As CJN / Atiku Weeps As Crowd Gather At Jigawa State Presidential Campaign Rally (VIDEO) / Nigeria Will Be Great Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.