Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" (18749 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by foreshore(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So you expect people to use their hard earned money to buy your songs and pay for your shows but you won't give back a little something to your fans in need

you must be steewwpeeed angryangry

So you are a member of association of online beggars!!!

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
The hardship in the country is alarming but if you have enough money to buy data and monitor celebrity pages, you can equally dedicate your time to hardwork. Begging has always been an avenue for the lazy, you now add the fact that you can hide behind a fake name and reach millions of people......#Maga don pay....SMH!

6 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by yomi007k(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
undecided

Offline begging nko.

I know niggaz that drink ,bet and carry babes but beg all day. Its a new job format i guess.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Dpharisee: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
They have infested Nairaland already grin

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by moshino(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Yeah he is right.
It's getting out of hand and something needs to be done urgently.

What is that "something" you think "needs to be done urgently"? And who should do it?

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by KingThreatzz: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Morachi is not a singer. I heard he sang a song when Faze and Blackface were reigning. That was then. Now, he is virtually unknown and irrelevant.
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. With accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 100% neat and 100% working perfectly .2/16 variant

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by ZeeBaba17(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Online begging will continue till all these celebrities stop flaunting their wealth in our face ad and start sharing more inspirational and motivational message

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Jasmine360(f): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
yorubas are ALL OVER INSTAGRAM begging yet some of them want buhari to come back again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ogaga87(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
They are all shameless... very very shameless set of people... They are not contented with what ever they,.. habaa, na only them dey broke.
I dey shame to even beg my wealthy in-laws for money let alone begging people online, people you don't know what they are passing through ...
Shameless fools

Base on your polished mind now, you've made a lot sense abi

No wahala.. You can kwatinue with the insult

Is it a crime if you pray that God should bless those who don't have.. May be you forgotten that rain does not fall on one man's roof only..

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Toosure70: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
is normal now, is a better way of meeting your customers nau.
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by 2Lynx(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jonathan:
Lol
You flaunt dollars and pounds up and down . Flaunt new clothes ,new shoes , new cars , new house join . And you think we won’t beg you for money ? Yèyé

https://www.nairaland.com/4638332/morachi-acquires-mercedes-benz-s-class
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7465647_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6
Tell them... o today you bought a luxury ride tomorrow you buy an outfit worth a million or half, flaunt it on IG and u expect make people no "TAX" you

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by JoseVanMoyes: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ogaga87:

Base on your polished mind now, you've made a lot sense abi

No wahala.. You can kwatinue with the insult

Is it a crime if you pray that should bless those who don't have.. May be you forgotten that rain does not fall on one man's roof only..

brother I know say every where red but that should not give people the impetus to be jonzing online in the name of show me love

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Justice310: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Morachi please don't blame them. The hardship in the country has turned many nigerians into begging. Not only online, the ones that do it offline are more than those doing it online. Alot of Igbo women are into this, in every corner of Lagos, telling me the same old story that I've heard a thousand times.

I believe if everyone is doing fine, no one wil beg online or offline. Let's join hards together, to make a better nation.

#letsgetnigeriaworkingagain

5 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by 2Lynx(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jonathan:
Lol
You flaunt dollars and pounds up and down . Flaunt new clothes ,new shoes , new cars , new house join . And you think we won’t beg you for money ? Yèyé

https://www.nairaland.com/4638332/morachi-acquires-mercedes-benz-s-class
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7465647_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6
Tell them o....today you bought a luxury ride tomorrow you buy an outfit worth a million or half, flaunt it on IG and u expect make people no "TAX" you.
You are wrong
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by DavSagacity(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
yes. Some of them dey for Nairaland. particularly those wey dey stranded for campus. as if Na by force to go School .

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by vioment: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigeria is a begging country. No dignity. They like to beg, not for a job, but your whole plate of fish.

People like to put effort on stupid things( ritual, robberies, etc) but no effort on research, understanding their degrees or careers or trade;

I just hope it is not late to turn things around. Nigeria is hopeless and almost helpless internally. No wise one or group has emerged to help naija.

6 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Baroba(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nwanne biko hapụ ya like that grin.. Honestly, the begging especially on Instagram is plain ridiculous, the likes of E Money, Escobar Smith, Joweyzaza keeps encouraging them with there; send you account anytime these viruses start begging..tufia

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by WaffenSS(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
If you don't want begging stop flaunting your trinkets.
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by rs172(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So you expect people to use their hard earned money to buy your songs and pay for your shows but you won't give back a little something to your fans in need

Na wa ooo u seff don follow get this self entitlement mentality

4 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Chubhie: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
It's a culture pioneered by don jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by yomi007k(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Justice310:
Morachi please don't blame them. The hardship in the country has turned many nigerians into begging. Not only online, the ones that do it offline are more than those doing it online. Alot of Igbo women are into this, in every corner of Lagos, telling me the same old story that I've heard a thousand times.

I believe if everyone is doing fine, no one wil beg online or offline. Let's join hards together, to make a better nation.

#letsgetnigeriaworkingagain

Pls what story do they tell u this time around...because offline begging is quite rampant as well.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ogaga87(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

brother I know say every where red but that should not give people the impetus to be jonzing online in the name of show me love

No wahala

Oritse Femi sang a song that " if better for everyman BABI ALA e nor go dey

It is well my brother

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by zelexotunla(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
it is pathetic and shameful seeing all sorts of begging online, some people including some celebs too dey use style beg.
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by JoseVanMoyes: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ogaga87:

No wahala
Oritse Femi sang a song that " if better for everyman BABI ALA e nor go dey
It is well my brother

last last we all go dey alright...

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ogaga87(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

Amen Ooo

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by BruncleZuma: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Musicians dey talk, this one dey open talk...
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by micflo28(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Bro. In a way he is right. It makes you very angry when the same person you gave assistance will come back another day to beg you again. People are making career out of begging when its ought to be a one-time window to fund better and more humane ventures. I am not against begging but putting the proceeds to good use to end the shameful era of begging. This guys spend on record labels and studio times and pay for venues for their shows. E.g. watched basket mouths Lord of the ribs festival show and he mentioned he spent 33million naira for the venue and snacks offered. Your money is proceeds of his hardwork, no one has the right to blackmail him emotionally for it.

5 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by EmekaBlue(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin na true....boys and girls dey beg celebs on their pages and girls dey beg boys all over social medias.

should we blame d apc mad govt or what...

i even fear to reply many girls messages coz it mostly end with money request

money ehn

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by micflo28(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by talk2hb1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
I Tired Oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Padita Agu Receives 500k As Birthday Present From Stranger She Met Once / Gifty: 'The BBNaija Reunion Show Is A Staged Script' / Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.