Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" (18746 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
go and sit down if you cant help,

people have received help online for health related issues, even your fellow celebrities , its something that happens all over the world, people who beg are still better than some of you that are condemning the act of begging, but in the real sense you are a yahoo boy, fraudster scamming people of their hard earn money, to buy Benz, pop champagne.. the country is hard and people are dying of hunger silently, nobody force you to give them, if you can't give, leave them with their whahala, if they do prostitution you will still be the first to complain, if they rob you , you will still cry, begging is not a criminal offense , nobody wish to be begging his mate for food, create job for them, they will work, or will you rather see people committing suicide than begging.

I will be waiting for him to say he need help for kidney transplant in the nearest future.
yeyebrities are good at it.

3 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by SkinnyNigga: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Them full nnnairaland... .
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by googlepikins: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari is a scam

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by johnpologyidea(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Only in Nigeria shocked cool grin
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by mujaya1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
online almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is the Employment Buhari Govt say they have Created na....Why complained this Government is a disgrace to everybody including You

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ziggylady(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
online begging from total strangers is a new profession in Nigeria...the lazy state of mind coupled with the belief that they should have what they don't deserve, have many Nigerians gladly joining this madness.

Spot on
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ziggylady(f): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
englishmart:
���that's simply because the rate of offline poverty is more alarming
��� grin

grin grin
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ezonman(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
If somebody asked or begged you for something, money or whatever, if you have give the person, if you don't have you leave, stop complaining, God blesses you to be a blessing to others, the person begging you does not like begging too but condition they say make crayfish bend. Besides, who has not beg or ask for something before? Offline o, online o begging is begging. Please if we have let us help one another.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by FunctionX(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
naija Don make habit to beg online, not only musicians, they even beg here on nairaland..

Posting account number upandan this forum..

They are all shameless... very very shameless set of people... They are not contented with what ever they have... habaa, na only them dey broke.
I dey shame to even beg my wealthy in-laws for money let alone begging people online, people you don't know what they are passing through offline..
Shameless fools
Bros abeg help your boy nah. we never chop since 3 years abeg
no amount is too small.
Epic bank
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ogaga87:
Not a nice mentality but this is the CAPITAL OF POVERTY

What do expect when you find yourself in a country like ours where cost of living is moving up while means of moving along is depleting..

My prayers goes to all those innocent ones out there that God should make a way for them

I was part of this and when I posted my request before Christmas, I got banned.. Before God and man, this is my first Christmas without a meat and a zero balance account... No condition is permanent.. The oil in my account got dried up but I'm beginning to feel it pumping out again.. I pray it flow so that I can spread it around because a lot people are passing through many difficulties
Amen
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
He wants to be receiving but won't give out, that's wickedness.
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:
It's shameful to say the least
Yeaaa
But I won’t blame him since NIGERIA is the CAPITAL of WORLD POVERTY

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by redsun(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Giving is a supreme privilege. And those that beg when they are not physically incapacitated are the ones that are led in darkness. It is the fundamentally ignorant that lack the basics,which seems to entail the who of Africa. Africa lacks basic knowledge that supreme birds like eagles have to survive. Even common ants.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by smasher1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Galaticos444:
giving back isn't obligated dsame way its not mandatory u buy his songs or attend his shows

QED
Quad erad demonstratum . proof beyond reasonable doubt. Everyone should go and work. Do something reasonable and help others. Stealing is bad. Begging even online is bad. How those who beg online feel if they see their primary, secondary or university colleagues or people from their old neighborhood realize that they are now an online beggar?
It's as disgraceful as stealing.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by bluefilm: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ogaga87:

What do expect when you find yourself in a country like ours where cost of living is moving up while means of moving along is depleting..

My prayers goes to all those innocent ones out there that God should make a way for them

I was part of this and when I posted my request before Christmas, I got banned.. Before God and man, this is my first Christmas without a meat and a zero balance account... No condition is permanent.. The oil in my account got dried up but I'm beginning to feel it pumping out again.. I pray it flow so that I can spread it around because a lot people are passing through many difficulties

Stop playing bet9ja, you no go hear

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by thunderframe: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danlo@ u off the guy
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ogaga87(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
bluefilm:

Stop playing bet9ja, you no go hear

I don hear you is all I can say
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by highdon(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ogaga87:

Lol may GOD help u
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by ObservantFellow: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
venai:
Just five minutes after I accepted my secondary school class mate friend request on Facebook, she started begging for a recharge card from me. So I asked her the denomination of card she wanted, and she told me to send any one from 1k. I felt very bad but I sent it to her anyway.
I felt like blocking her but controlled my anger. Till today, I have refused to chat with her or reply her messages.

Even if you need help, there is a better way of going about it instead of online begging.
You no get papa? Even if you no get, you get hands and legs. If you no get, use your brain.

Think and grow rich. Very simple.

Same here. I sent her a message since 2011. She replied it 6 years later and shortly begged for 2k. I sent it sha and that was our last convo.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Ogaga87(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
highdon:

Lol may GOD help u

God keeping me alive, I go remember you last, last

I swear
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
dominique:
It's shameful to say the least
Seun dey give you small small change nao.. why you sef no go yanga.

begging online is sometimes the last thing some people resort to to survive.

if you have never been in their shoes, don't judge them

2 Likes

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by omjoen01: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
pride sha

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by lomprico(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
So you expect people to use their hard earned money to buy your songs and pay for your shows but you won't give back a little something to your fans in need

you must be steewwpeeed angryangry

Let them use the money for the song and shows to take care of themselves.

Its not by force to buy songs and f
Go go to shows!!
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Edusouls(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
nigerians make una no vex,but una too selfish, we hate helping our bros and sis in any little way, but pray to God to pick our call. the only way out of this wicked hardship is coperation, if someone begs you money and you have pls give..who likes to come online,stiping so low to beg,but na condition make crayfish bend..
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by pansophist(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
I've received pm's from nairalanders who then begged for money after the second email. These online beggars usually target nairalands living abroad, or of whom they believe is of an above average social status, then beg for money.

1 Like

Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by davidodiba(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
venai:
Just five minutes after I accepted my secondary school class mate friend request on Facebook, she started begging for a recharge card from me. So I asked her the denomination of card she wanted, and she told me to send any one from 1k. I felt very bad but I sent it to her anyway.
I felt like blocking her but controlled my anger. Till today, I have refused to chat with her or reply her messages.

Even if you need help, there is a better way of going about it instead of online begging.
You no get papa? Even if you no get, you get hands and legs. If you no get, use your brain.

Think and grow rich. Very simple.

You should know it was a privilege to have helped someone. Saying all these may not really count. She asked and you gave. Why bitter about such a noble task?
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Heineken(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
My own beg now na person wey go help me with job this 2019. There's no joy at all... Served 2015 and have been applying but nothing. I don tire. If by 2019 job no enter, suicide fit come in. I don tire already
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by winj3: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yankee101:
Thanks to Buhari

No!
Thanks to Nigerians having children they cannot feed!
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
The way people dey beg nowadays. He tire Me, I was forced to block one guy we both went to tutorials some years back. The guy only chats me up whenever he wants something.
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by sammie99: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Can somebody tel this old bitch to keep quiet. Giving is not mandatory u wretched buffalo
Re: Morachi: "The Rate Of Online Begging In Nigeria Is Alarming" by biztip: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
that's what buhari has turned our "lazy youths" into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover / Padita Agu Receives 500k As Birthday Present From Stranger She Met Once / Why We Need A "Mohbad Law" Against Cultist Intimidation, Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.