Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) (886 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
as the year is coming to end, can you share with us the best advice you got from your loved ones, boyfriend or girlfriend regarding 2019

below is the Best advice i have go, hopefully I will abide by it

Re: Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm giving one to myself, which is to just breathe. More than one person this year have pointed out that I'm way too reactive. So my plan for next year is to adopt a more chilled disposition. I still got a couple of hours to throw my very last tantrum.

Re: Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I'm giving one to myself, which is to just breathe. More than one person this year have pointed out that I'm way too reactive. So my plan for next year is to adopt a more chilled disposition. I still got a couple of hours to throw my very last tantrum.

just throw all the tantrums baby and show some love next year, because LOVE DON'T COST A THING

1 Like

Re: Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
angry sad
Re: Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
virgoquin:
angry sad

share your best advice and stop frowning your face
Re: Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

share your best advice and stop frowning your face

hehehehe

Best advice? ........

My twin sister's advice to me is that I should try out new things, walk a new walk that even if I fail i should be brave in the attempt
Re: Share With Us The Best Advice You Have Got From Your Bf Or Gf This Year(picture) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
virgoquin:

hehehehe

Best advice? ........

My twin sister's advice to me is that I should try out new things, walk a new walk that even if I fail i should be brave in the attempt

Good to know you're a twin, she must have a good reason giving you that advice, please abide by it

Happy new year in addy

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Did This To Her Kid's / Guys And Girls Tell Us Your Awful/amazing Tinder Stories Or Experience / April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.