Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (20381 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / John Yakubu Yusuf: EFCC Probes Why Convicted Pension Thief Is Not In Jail / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Danzazzausambo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is a hate speach o.

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by drey076(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by SocialJustice: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Enough of this corruption nonsense. Is Buhari the clean one, he should answer the accusations from Atiku and Galadima.

Keyamo, you will be in so much trouble when Buhari leaves office. Keep running your mouth like a broken record, you will receive the Okupe treatment in due time.

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Atiku is wasting his time.

Anyway, he should spend some of his ill-gotten wealth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Kenmatt(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
There was a day in the year 2005, I was reading a particular article on TELL magazine, I came across a particular line where PDP said that they will rule this country for thirty-six years.

I stopped reading, I began to ponder over such statement, my friend looked at me and asked me what I was thinking, I said nothing. I concluded that if that is the case, it means that it's not democracy, it is Oligarchy.

Since then till date, I developed a natural hatred on People's Democratic Party.

2 Likes

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Buhari5: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by tit(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
buhari the pig should vomit 9mobile

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
yes leave am for us

Atiku is small thief... now we are suffering from big thief... ndo ori

3 Likes

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by jamace(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hadone:
ATIKULOOTER grin

Mr INTEGRITHIEF

Buhari should tell Nigerians how he got money for funding his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Otakom87(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
The Atiku campaign team should reply keyamo point for point. Else....

4 Likes

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by jrusky(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Okay Kenyatta or Kendullard we've heard you. Is that all you have to say If yes thanks.

Pls next topic OP.................

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by okorodike: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
When did you become aware of all these allegations against Atiku? When an over rated lawyer gets wrapped up in himself, he becomes insignificant small package!!

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deleo16(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin Citizen wake up PDP and APC are the same. the Ex generals that have ruled Nigeria before are still running country that's why they always viist them before contesting for election until they pass away noting will work in Nigeria

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by SirLakes: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fatality grin
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by udemzyudex(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kenmatt:
There was a day in the year 2005, I was reading a particular article on TELL magazine, I came across a particular line where PDP said that they will rule this country for thirty-six years.

I stopped reading, I began to ponder over such statement, my friend looked at me and asked me what I was thinking, I said nothing. I concluded that if that is the case, it means that it's not democracy, it is Oligarchy.

Since then till date, I developed a natural hatred on People's Democratic Party.

Who are you voting for in 2019?
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by shadyLP(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
PDP
APC
ATIKU
BUHARI
TINUBU
And the rest...
You'll are extremely bunch of ugly criminals
But that doesn't mean we are not kicking Buhari back to daura... angry

2 Likes

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by mids(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
when d thief shouts "thief" and a thief also accused him

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ClearFlair: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Atiku
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by supereagle(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
kettykin:
What of Tinubu? Does anyone know why the critics arent talking about his corruption

Tinubu was charged to court by EFCC during GEJ's time, they could not pin down any allegations against him. He was discharged and acquitted. What else again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
None of them have any thing to offer.

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Hadone(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
jamace:

Mr INTEGRITHIEF

Buhari should tell Nigerians how he got money for funding his campaign.
What's my business then? Go ahead and ask him
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by kettykin: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
supereagle:

Tinubu was charged to court by EFCC during GEJ's time, they could not pin down any allegations against him. He was discharged and acquitted. What else again?
so they should charge aAtiku to the same court , what is good for the goose ....
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by jamace(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hadone:

What's my business then? Go ahead and ask him
Have you asked Atiku before taking side?

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
MrPresident1:
You need to stop looking toward either buhari or Atiku for salvation, satan is in firm control of the world, satan does not want your progress so either buhari gets reelected or Atiku wins, there will be no respite for your predicament.

Assuming Atiku wins, 4 years after his tenure, Nigerians would be wondering at what hit them again, because they will be hit very much harder. By that time a newer generation of zombies would have come on board, they will support Atiku vigorously, sai baba people will be the new wailers.
Funny-but true.
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
So Buhari is a saint Abu? You must be mad with osogbo weed

2 Likes

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ihatesycophant(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
flowmama:
All this epistle just because of Atiku's revelation of shareholdings in Etisalat and keystone...

This is getting interesting
Did you read the news well? They've challenged him to bring proof of Buhari's relatives having shares in the two organisations. It's not enough to allege, you must be ready to assert. It's now left for them to assert to clear the air. Is it too difficult?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by EduC(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
beegodson:
PRESS RELEASE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION:

WHEN THE THIEF IS SHOUTING “THIEF”:
THE CASE OF ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR

A few days ago, the Presidential Candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, called out President Muhammadu Buhari over certain allegations of “corrupt practices” which the President allegedly condones in his government. Whilst we have repeatedly addressed each and every of the instances cited by him to show the transparent nature of the government, it is shocking that the Presidential candidate of the main opposition has refused to issue a personal statement up till this minute clarifying in details his record of crass corruption and abuse of office. He is clearly taking Nigerians for a ride and hopes to distort the ethical revolution in public office that Nigerians clearly desire to his own philosophy of abusing public office to promote private interests. By his subliminal messages, he wants Nigerians to accept that becoming wealthy by abusing public office is not a bad thing after all.

With the avalanche of fake and unsubstantiated news released in the last few days, it is now clear that PDP’s strategy in the run up to the elections is to spread fake news and make wild allegations without any proof against the President and the Vice President. This is clearly to divert attention from the record of crass corruption and abuse of office of their own candidate. Nigerians cannot and should not be insulted by the PDP after 16 years of looting of the nation, by now putting forward a man whose record of corruption they very much acknowledge, but would rather we all overlook it.

Some of the indisputable facts regarding Alhaji Atiku Abubakar are as follows:

1. The U.S Congress in a report titled, KEEPING FOREIGN CORRUPTION OUT OF THE UNITED STATES: FOUR CASE HISTORIES, featured Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as one of the four notorious cases of money laundering in the world!

2. The Congress report said “Jennifer Douglas Abubakar, a U.S. citizen, is the fourth wife of Atiku Abubakar, the former Vice President of Nigeria and a former candidate for the Presidency of Nigeria...... from 2000 to 2008, Ms. Douglas helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States, including at least $1.7 million in bribe payments from Siemens AG, a German corporation, and over $38 million from little known offshore corporations, primarily LetsGo Ltd. Inc., Guernsey Trust Company Nigeria Ltd., and Sima Holding Ltd”.

3. Atiku’s co-conspirators, Williams Jefferson and Siemens in the bribery deal were convicted and Jefferson went to jail. By running for President of Nigeria, Atiku intends to get some immunity from prosecution. Already he is hoping to obtain a visa to visit the US, as a guest of the State department, a concession that the US will grant to a Presidential candidate of Africa’s biggest Nation.

4. Both the BBC and Voice of America reported that “In a probe ordered by Mr. Obasanjo, (then Nigerian President) the vice-president was accused of diverting $125m from a public development trust fund into his personal businesses.”; Please see 1016 BBC, Profile: Atiku Abubakar, January 25, 2007, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/ 6292141.stm (Voice of America, “Nigerian Vice President Charged with Corruption,” October 10, 2006, http:// www1.voanews.com/english/news/a-).

5. A Senate subcommittee investigating the PTDF indicted Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, having found that he abused his office by aiding and abetting the diversion of public funds in the sum of $145 million” as loans to his friends. This report was a subject of a full-blown investigation by the EFCC which actually recommended his prosecution in a court of law. That report is still pending and alive till today.

How do we as a Nation end up with anyone with this sordid record locally and internationally? We have heard the lame defence that the U.S Justice Department said it has no pending case against Atiku Abubakar. That is only a defence for the ignorant ones. In the United States, there are indictments the Justice Department can confirm to the world. But there is another category of indictments known as SEALED INDICTMENTS that the Justice Department cannot confirm to anyone. These indictments are sealed under the orders of a Judge. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has a sealed indictment waiting for him in the U.S. The day he visits the U.S, not as a candidate in an election, he will face charges.
There is no question that the reasons for Atiku’s frequent contests for the Presidency are to steal the resources of Nigeria for self-enrichment and to prevent prosecution for his crimes of laundering and receiving bribes. No amount of fake news or ridiculous false allegations against the President or Vice President that can wash away the well-documented history of theft.
We also challenge the PDP to publish a single line in the sub-committee recommendation of the House of Reps on the NEMA Emergency purchases where the report accused the Vice President of embezzlement of funds. They either do this within 24 hours or keep quiet forever. It is even noteworthy that the House of Representatives have not adopted any such recommendation to make it a report of the House.
We also challenge them to show any proof whatsoever of their allegations regarding the TraderMoni.
After three days of publicly announcing that they have hard proof that the President’s relations bought shares in Etisalat and Keystone Bank, the PDP has not produced a single piece of paper, a document of any sort to buttress the grave allegations it made. This is how shameless and callous the Atiku team has become, all in a desperate bid to get their hands on the public purse.
Lastly, we challenge Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for the umpteen time to produce his tax receipts for 2015, 2016 and 2017. It is shocking that a man who has not been paying his Personal Income Taxes now says he wants to “get Nigerians working again” - whatever that means. He is only deceiving himself and not the intelligent Nigerians that we know.
Thank you.

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)
Director, Strategic Communications,
President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation
(Official Spokesperson).

Sunday, December 30, 2018.

Garbage. It seems that Keyamo is aware that the US is on the verge of granting Atiku entry into their country. If really Atiku is this bad as being portrayed, the US will never grant him Visa whether as a damn presidential candidate or a private citizen. Shame on Keyamo!
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ObaKlaz: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
melanch:
[s]When has integrity become the basic quality to lead a nation[/s]

I can increase your website traffic with powerful SEO backlinks from high authority websites (about 50 including edu and org websites) for 6K
I'm not trolling, but you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this. If integrity isn't a basic 'quality' needed to lead a nation, then what is?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
supereagle:

Are you saying that the alphabeta and hitech which tinubu is using as conditions to get contract from APC politicians before he can endorse them to get automatic tickets in their party primaries is not corruption?I haven't made mention of his several illicit properties like tvc,radio continental,oriental hotel,consat,etc.You are talking as if you don't know Nigerian court.That former chief judge that was tinubu's boy,who used to give bias judgement to tinubu before he was dismissed by NJC .

1 Like

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by kolaaderin: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
kettykin:
What of Tinubu? Does anyone know why the critics arent talking about his corruption
that last time I check Tinubu is not contesting any post.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu / Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.