Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (20384 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / John Yakubu Yusuf: EFCC Probes Why Convicted Pension Thief Is Not In Jail / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Anytime a government in power resorts to blaming, the opposition for its failure to deliver on their mandate and their responsibilities to the people, it is a clear sign that they have accepted that they have outlived their usefulness. ....
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Mandesz(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
kolnel:
Atiku knows he’s very corrupt
I’m sure he will be surprised why people are supporting him
Knowing fully well that he has no good agenda for the country
Atiku the fugitive
you are right!!

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
dannybrasky:

Me vote for chief CRIMINAL looter abi? grin

Na lie sir/ma.

I die ontop buhari case.. grin grin

BROTHER BUHARI HAS FAILED IN EVERY THERMOMETER USE TO MESURE GOOD GOVERNANCE LETS GIVE ATIKU A CHANCE HE MIGHT BETTER THAN PAST PRESIDENTS MIND ATIKU HAS NEVER BEEN A PRESIDENT BUHARI WAS DURING MILITARY ERA AND NOW HE COULDN'T CHANGE , LEST TEST ATIKU FORGET ABOUT LOOTING OR NO LOOTING ATIKU HAS THE BRAIN TO COS I HAVE SOME OF HIS INVESTMENTS AND I ASSURE YOU IF ATIKU APPLY HIS BUSSINESS SKILL
TO NIGERIANS ECONOMY THIS NATION WILL BE GREAT.
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Motion123(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
You have all these allegations against him, what is stopping Buhari, magu, and idris from arresting him We are tired of your nonsense and baseless allegations
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better life

1 Share

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by silbert(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
kettykin:
What of Tinubu? Does anyone know why the critics arent talking about his corruption
Why did Buhari to not probe Atiku when he was in APC? Am not in support of both of them but it's time we really open our eyes and see the real integrity
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI ATIKULATED NIGERIA For AtikuObi 2019

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi best tag team ever

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Tareq1105: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
flowmama:
All this epistle just because of Atiku's revelation of shareholdings in Etisalat and keystone...

This is getting interesting

Keyamo has challenged PDP and Atiku to support their claims that Buhari bought shares in Etisalat and Keystone bank with documents.

Let PDP come out with papers now because APC have documents including the letter written by the former US president on Atiku's involvement in Jefferson bribery saga in 2006.

Remember, Atiku hasn't challenged Obasanjo's Book "My Watch" since it was published.

It's becoming interesting and we expect more bombs from both sides. Politicians have taken us for a ride for too long.

This election is going to be about Integrity and Character. Let the de-marketing continue.
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deomelllo: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
LOVEWORLD247:
Sai AtikuObi

grin grin grin grin
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi mandate

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi SAI ATIKULATED NIGERIA SAI ATIKULATED AtikuNATION

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deomelllo: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8247742_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8268769_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

On the other hand, Atiku is a global bribe taker,a petty thief, voracious and prolific looter.

America is waiting.

grin grin grin grin
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by lagdmark(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
ofuonyebi:

In U.S & U.K & China where corruption is taken as a serious criminal offence
that carries the death sentence...somebody like Atiku will not have the shame
to contest for election to any office talk less of president....
Even though Buhari is not the best
But knows he has failed before election...useless idiot with all these shameful records
If Mr Buhari is not a beneficiary of Atiku's wealth let him arrest and probe him if he can.
Tomorrow will Buhari call Rochas. Tinubu and Ameachi corrupt no because he benefited from their looted cash.
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deomelllo: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2018

[img][/img]

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deomelllo: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by dannybrasky(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Choi! This your reply weaken me sha. So so matured response! Funny enough I have met Atiku in person on 10 to 15 occasions. He is very nice and generous! Social and friendly. I think my problem is not with ATIKU but pdp.

LOVEWORLD247:
BROTHER BUHARI HAS FAILED IN EVERY THERMOMETER USE TO MESURE GOOD GOVERNANCE LETS GIVE ATIKU A CHANCE HE MIGHT BETTER THAN PAST PRESIDENTS MIND ATIKU HAS NEVER BEEN A PRESIDENT BUHARI WAS DURING MILITARY ERA AND NOW HE COULDN'T CHANGE , LEST TEST ATIKU FORGET ABOUT LOOTING OR NO LOOTING ATIKU HAS THE BRAIN TO COS I HAVE SOME OF HIS INVESTMENTS AND I ASSURE YOU IF ATIKU APPLY HIS BUSSINESS SKILL
TO NIGERIANS ECONOMY THIS NATION WILL BE GREAT.
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deomelllo: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
sai AtikuObi 2019

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better life for better Nigeria

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deomelllo: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
dannybrasky:

Choi! This your reply weaken me sha. So so matured response! Funny enough I have met Atiku in person on 10 to 15 occasions. He is very nice and generous! Social and friendly. I think my problem is not with ATIKU but pdp.

You forgot the athiefKUlooter part.

He's a voracious looter, a global bribe taker, and collector, an international fugitive.
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI Atikulated NIGERIA for Nigeria incoming president

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deomelllo: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
sai AtikuObi

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi the people's choice

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
The only reason why Atiku has a fighting chance today despite his kleptocratic record is because of the sordid state of the economy

All those supporting Buhari will desert him if they had a good grasp of economics. They do not know that the economy is barely growing and that growth projections with another 4 years with Buhari at the top will leave them only marginally better than they are today and with a country mired heavily in debt.

Average yearly growth rate of the past 3 years is probably 0.5%. When you factor in that population growth rate of 2.5% yearly, that means real growth has been negative (0.5% - 2.5% = -2%) yearly.

His fans like Buhari himself blame the present rot on PDP but that's really a bad workman blaming his tools!

Yes the economy was facing a slowdown when he assumed office but his remedy to it, a pegging of the Naira to the dollar was economically suicidal. It was a pure case of economic illiteracy.

This led to severe foreign exchange shortages which starved industries of forex to import raw materials machinery and other goods. This led to the shotdown of several companies and a recession ensued. If Buhari had simply maintained the floating exchange rate he inherited, the country would have escaped a recession.

OBJ inherited an economy in far worse shape, you never heard him bleating that he inherited a mess. Instead he got off to work by using good economic policies to right things.

Economists decried the pegged exchange rate. Utomi, Soludo and particulrly Sanusi( who is Fulani) were unrelenting in condemning this pegged exchange rate

Even now, a peg still exist. The official rate is 305 while the investor window is 360. What happens to the N55 difference? Sanusi said the gap should be closed that it simply encourages round tripping (The buying of dollars at the official rate and reselling to individuals at the black market rate). This sadly is what has been happening and PMB's kin have been big time beneficiaries of this.

Personally I think Buhari is not involved in the scam but his economic illiteracy and his obstinacy is costly to the economies health!

Economist and investors speak of a lost decade if Buhari is re-elected. The stockmarket lost 300bn upon his announcement that he was seeking re-election. 2 foriegn banks sharpily exited the country.

From 1999 to 2013 the economiy grew on the avaerage of 6.7% yearly and GDP doubled in size. The size of the middle class increased greatly. A lot of those gains were reversed with Buhari's woeful policies with massive sacking everywhere. We all know people who have lost their jobs under this administration.

I'm not a fan of PDP or Atiku or even APC. I'm just saying things as it is

The country needs a growth rate of 7% just to create enough jobs for those entering the labour force yearly. It needs to grow greater than that to start absorbing the mass of unemployed and underemployed.

This year, the economy grew by 1.81% and next year forecast is 3.01%. These are shameful growth rates will leave people a little better off. The last time growth was this pitiful were the Abacha years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
grandstar:
The only reason why Atiku has a fighting chance today despite his kleptocratic record is because of the sordid state of the economy

All those supporting Buhari will desert him if they had a good grasp of economics. They do not know that the economy is barely and that growth projections with another 4 years with Buhari at the top will leave them only marginally better than they are today and with a country mired heavily in debt.

Average yearly growth rate of the past 3years is probably 0.5%. When you factor in that population growth rate of 2.5% yearly that means real growth has been negative (0.5% - 2.5% = -2%) yearly.

His fans like Buhari himself blame the present rot on PDP but that's really a bad workman blaming his tools!

Yes the economy was facing a slowdown when he assumed office but his remedy to it a pegging of the Naira to the dollar was economically suicidal. It was a pure case of economic illiteracy.

This led to severe foreign exchange shortages which starved industries of forex to import raw materials machinery and other goods. This led to the shotdown of several companies and a recession ensued. If Buhari had simply maintained the floating exchange rate he inherited the country would have escaped a recession.

OBJ inherited an economy in far worse shape you never heard him bleating that he inherited a mess. Instead he got off to work by using good economic policies to right things.

Economists decried the pegged exchange rate. Utomi Soludo and particulrly Sanusi( who is Fulani) were unrelenting in condemning this pegged exchange rate

Even now a peg still exist. The official rate is 305 while the investor window is 360. What happens to the N55 difference? Sanusi said the gap should be closed that it simply encourages round tripping (The buying of dollars at the official rate and reselling to individuals at the black market rate). This sadly is what has been happening and PMB's kin have been big time beneficiaries of this.

Personally I think Buhari is not involved in the scam but his economic illiteracy and his obstinacy is costly to the economies health!

Economist and investors speak of a lost decade if Buhari is re-elected. The stockmarket lost 300bn upon his announcement that he was going for re-election. 2 foriegn banks sharpily exited the country.

From 1999 to 2013 the economiy grew on the avaerage of 6.7% yearly and GDP doubled size. The size of the middle class increased greatly. A lot of those gains were reversed with Buhari's woeful policies with massive sacking everywhere. We all know people who have lost their jobs under this administration.

I'm not a fan of PDP or Atiku or even APC. I'm just saying things as it is

The country needs a growth rate of 7% just to create enough jobs for those entering the labour force yearly. It needs to grow greater than that to start absorbing the mass of unemployed and underemployed.

This yearly the economy grew by 1.81% and next year forecost is 3.01%. These are shameful growth rates which will leave people a little better off. The lasy time growth was this pitiful were the Abacha years
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR /MA GOD BLESS YOU
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Wahala90: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
kolnel:
Atiku knows he’s very corrupt
I’m sure he will be surprised why people are supporting him
Knowing fully well that he has no good agenda for the country
Atiku the fugitive

There is nothing you can tell us about Atiku that we have not heard before. Nigerians support him because in his era as vice, we were not as hungry and insecure as we are now. Simple. No be grammar. In Atiku we trust.
Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi mandate for prosperous Nigeria

Re: When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamsi: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
When people say that buhari is a man of integrity I keep wondering what they mean by that statement... Can a man of integrity form criminal alliance? ..Can a man who has criminals as his best friends claim uprightness.. Do eagles flock with vultures. Can a man of integrity make promises he knows fully well are not realisable.. 1 naira will be = 1 dollar , why hasnt it happened? Petrol would be sold at #87 what is happening, we wil be paying the aged and the unemployed #5000 monthly etc ... 3 years and half has gone, nothing to show... Can this apc govt and their supporters kindly tell us their definition of integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.