Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix (14713 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by AlexReports(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
The President of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe has celebrated an 8years wedding Anniversary to his beautiful kind- hearty wife, Mrs Mimi Amafibe. The wedding anniversary house reception had the presence of some selected friends of the couple.

The 8years of conjungal bliss between Kingsley and Mimi marked on 28th December, has been an admirable model in marriage, regardless of the sensitive expositions of Amb. kingsley's career especially as a committed politician and pageant boss.

The union of the duo is blessed with two lovely boys, an affectionate family lifestyle and an unbreakable Bond for successful engagements.

While describing the heartfelt joy he enjoys in his marital life, Ambassador Kingsley emphasized on the support, encouragements and believe from his wife which aggravated his achievements as a man and a husband.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/12/abuja-showbiz-practitioner-wife.html?m=1

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Okay
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by megafaraday(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dope. Happy wedding anniversary
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
All these data sellers self
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by amhot: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy anniversary.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by ClassicMG(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Alex the abuja hype man grin

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Rubbiish(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
d last child on d right tho cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy Wedding Anniversary to this cute family.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by oluwasegun007(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by corpersforum(f): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Such is life
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by kasend(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy anniversary
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by davodyguy: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
ClassicMG:
Alex the abuja hype man grin
The guy went AWOL
He's back reporting unknown people, with the help of Nairaland moderators

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by ujampie: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy anniversary Boss
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Bambambiglo: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
old man vs ugly girl
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Officute(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
buygala:

Two ugly people sad

Even with all the makeup, lighting and photo editing, the couple still look like the anus of a menstruating dog sad

Na wa oooo

Family looks creepy as fvck smiley
Your a big fool..your not their God

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by samydo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I don't know what to say

say something nairaland is giving up on you����

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by oluwasegun007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
samydo:

say something nairaland is giving up on you����

grin grin grin grin

Ok...I love you
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by nkemdi89(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Don't worry Alex report one day you go blow, mark my words today 30/ 12/ 2018.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by sacx: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dear future wifey, please don't get fat angry

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by samydo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
oluwasegun007:

grin grin grin grin

Ok...I love you

Lols... I love you too oo

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Thobiy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Happy Anniversary
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Houseofglam7(f): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
I don't get it
Like,I really don't.
Like the dude up there,I'm speechless
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2018
hab... the coupleare cute na

the kids handsome wella....
when dey grow u go see
Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by Kojochyke(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2018
AlexReports:
The President of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe has celebrated an 8years wedding Anniversary to his beautiful kind- hearty wife, Mrs Mimi Amafibe. The wedding anniversary house reception had the presence of some selected friends of the couple.

The 8years of conjungal bliss between Kingsley and Mimi marked on 28th December, has been an admirable model in marriage, regardless of the sensitive expositions of Amb. kingsley's career especially as a committed politician and pageant boss.

The union of the duo is blessed with two lovely boys, an affectionate family lifestyle and an unbreakable Bond for successful engagements.

While describing the heartfelt joy he enjoys in his marital life, Ambassador Kingsley emphasized on the support, encouragements and believe from his wife which aggravated his achievements as a man and a husband.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/12/abuja-showbiz-practitioner-wife.html?m=1
More celebration... Nobody likes to hear abt broken homes. May u celebrate this anniversary for life... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix by bobokeshington: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2018
That one no mean say make this man no dey play away match o

(1) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna Glows In New Facebeat Photos / Meet Actor Williams Uchemba Sister, Williams Sandra (photos) / Funmi Iyanda Turns Down CNN job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.