Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns (17758 Views)

Boko Haram Seizes Shiroro, Rafi LGAs In Niger State / Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno / Book Haram Seizes Six Borno Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by korel9: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Vinstel:
When will this boko haram problem end?

When Nigerians wake up and ask the right questions.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by e7ejinima: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2018
moriss33:
Where are the Zombies that keep praising this failed administration ?....just because its not happening to them yet.....fools..no worry e go reach all of una
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2018
When would the silly youths realize these men can't save this country? The same men that fought for sharia in Northern Nigeria want to flush out people that have agreed to FULLY practice sharia.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by HunWI: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2018
From reliable source.. Bokoharam dealt with the Army

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Realdeals(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2018
This is another report from Daily Trust, the Nigerian Army is only fixated on Sahara reporters because the founder is contesting.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Hamid7(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2018
And the Army sat redundantly while insurgents launch attacks from town to town overrunning one army base after the other. Chai !!!! I'm ashamed of our military.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Shuugar98(f): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2018
and the Army under buhari denied the attack

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by sugarcoatedhoni: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Boko Haram controlling Nigerian territories is one of the main reasons GEJ lose elections in 2015

Will the same Nigerians reelect Buhari in 2019 for the same reasons GEJ was voted out?

I am watching in 7D

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Ruddyman(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Just imagine the insult and disgrace....

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by troublemakea(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2018
HunWI:
I have seen the videos massive weapons, tanks etc captured by Boko Haram, soldiers running and complaining but still Army APC denied everything. More than 2000 killed

Show us the video undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by gbagyiza: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2018
TechCapon:
I saw a video a soldier made on twitter. The soldier said so many soldiers have died and he and his colleagues are running away from Borno state because they don't have adequate weapons to fight. He said whenever Nigerian army is ready to supply them good weapons they'll come back. My questions is "what about the pictures of weapons boko haram seized from Nigerian army ?" Are those weapons not good enough for combat ? I'm beggining to think our soldiers are the problem not government. I may be wrong though. SEE video here https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079505798105985024

Let me be frank with you, it is only God that knows d truth about what is really happening.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by bnsheikh(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't pray for this Bokoharam to end. if u've ever been to north, u'll acknowledge their hypocrisy of the highest problem. they are the one that ar being killed nd not other regions, yet they will all hide d fact nd hail their leaders instead of cooperating with d security. jst imagine, all the chiefs of staff ar northern, they ar only concerned of the money being made from insurgency nd never care about their ppl.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Buhari and his Northern brothers thought they were doing Jonathan by supporting Boko Haram. They haven't seen anything yet.
I wish Boko Haram could finish all of them but the day they bring that that useless attack to the Southern Nigeria, we will all say goodbye to Nigeria as a country. Foolish people!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by IamAtikulate: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Only fools still believe Buhari will win NE. Buhari's pride killed those Soldiers, we warned him about returning the IDPs, but his moslem zombies from waste called us wailers. This country will become great when the Moslem zombies from the waste start behaving like their Christian brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2018
By tomorrow,2019, we'll jst count days to d election n see.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by whizdame(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2018
A northern agenda that's coming back to hurt them

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by LordsApostle: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2018
TechCapon:
I saw a video a soldier made on twitter. The soldier said so many soldiers have died and he and his colleagues are running away from Borno state because they don't have adequate weapons to fight. He said whenever Nigerian army is ready to supply them good weapons they'll come back. My questions is "what about the pictures of weapons boko haram seized from Nigerian army ?" Are those weapons not good enough for combat ? I'm beggining to think our soldiers are the problem not government. I may be wrong though. SEE video here https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1079505798105985024

I'm surprised you are just realising that. The problem has always been the soldiers, they only use the weapons thing for media sensationalism, that's all..
It is common knowledge that the weapons most of the Boko boys use were seized from our military, you always hear "large cache of arms and ammunition seized" when military bases are captured , that is the real issue.., the recent 40heads that was seized from the military is just one of the many.

The truth is, most of the soldiers joining the military do so, to wear camouflage and slap/brutalise everyday Nigerian walking on the streets, for them that's all there is about the army, when they get confronted with what it really entails, their eyes gets cleared up and they become fidgety crying like toddlers... The problem has never been weapons, the courage and morale is just totally lost.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Sincinnati: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2018
helinues:
FG and NA keep on denying the obvious while busy sponsoring jobless people to protest against Amnesty that is exposing their cluelessness.

Leading the war against BH indeed.
Was there a thread about the pictures you posted?
If there is, please refer me to the thread. Thanks.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Ganduri: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74314502:
We should intensify our effort in bringing this evil souls to an abrupt end.

We shouldn't focus on how Boko Haram started at this point, but we should talk more about the solution to it...

.....and for the Wailers that are happy about this news as usual, thus is for you evil people....

You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stays in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May Our President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it

You are not only a pathetic human being but a senseless one. You are in your shanty posting this rubish, has it ever occured to you hundreds of thousands are not even allowed to sleep in their homes this xmas? In your empty twisted mind the best way to solve a problem is by denying its there abi? lets say you are suffering from cancer, in your stupidity, the best way to cure it is by denying its in your system or wishing it away? How empty and senseless can people get. If you were one of the Buhari relatives that just scammed Nigeria to raise money to buy controlling shares in 9mobile and Polaris bank I would truelly understand, but an empty broke barrel like you defending the most incompetent President and govt. we have ever seen is really a shame. You dont have any atom of dignity, if you did you would have kept quiet.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2018
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by ehissi(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2018
This was my first comment when I heard that Baga town has been seized........before Nairaland Zombies and BMC faithfuls and the Nigerian military denied Baga was ever seized.........

ehissi:
A lot of folks who are faraway from the conflict, from the comfort of their homes are throwing comments upandan the place, are not even afraid for our dear country.

For the record, what we are calling Boko Haram, as a group behind some of these daring attacks are not just Boko Haram, but a messed-up faction of Boko Haram that has declared undying loyalty to ISIS and receives support (both in boots on the grounds, special weapons and tactics).

In short, they call themselves ISWA/ISWAP, an acronym for Islamic State in West Africa, bearing similarities with ISIS/ISIL, Islamic State in Syria and Levant.

ISIL is bucks-ed up, they have cash, contact and resources all across Northern Africa and the middle east. They are not broke and are very good at raising cash. As at 2yrs ago, the wages for an ISIL commander wa a $1,500 a month and a $1,000 for a foot soldier (all US Dollars).

So if ISIL is backing ISWA as is believed, we need to be worried, except you have no qualms living like a refugee in neighbouring togo or ghana or living rest of your days in an IDP camp guarded by soldiers battling with PTSD (this is not a PDP or APC something, this is a matter of life N death)

What most Nigerians do not understand about the significance of the Baga attack is simply this; if Baga can just fall like a pack of cards; as in they held the territory of Baga even if na 1hr, then everybody better just get out of main maiduguri town.

Because it means that Maiduguri na paw-paw. And you know, it is authority or structures that represent authority/power that they attack, like government secretariats, LGA/LCDA offices, Barracks, police station etc... so na civil servants and government workers go suffer am.

That's why the military responded to the allegations/news of loss of Baga almost immediately, because E get as E be ooooo.

It's like saying Rukuba main barracks in Jos was overrun by ISWA and they held sway there for 1hr. Bros if na so, then na for the whole of Jos to relocate to Abuja go chill.........

There is no need again. E don cast finally be that....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by helinues: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Sincinnati:
Was there a thread about the pictures you posted?
If there is, please refer me to the thread. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/4929439/amnesty-international-exposes-paid-protesters#74258595

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Ivoryd1: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
zeromeridian:
Buhari and his APC have finished Nigeria.
I pray this man wins again.

Sai Babarians will eat from the dustbins
SW will gnash thier teeth in the next 4 years hoping Bubu will hand over to Tinubu.

The whole North and SW and Edo will be under the new caliphate lead by Boko Haram

The Jewish state of Biafra will cruise to victory as an independent state and would be stronger than it's enemies just like the state of lsrael.

U guyz need to maintain decorum.... Diz bokoharam of a thing isn't about pdp or apc.....use ur heads na.....there's serious problem within d military circle d@ is making diz war to linger for too long because many officers are feeding fat from it....@ least dizzy whole war started under d pod government...... So u see it isn't about apc....but d military..... Bee objective in ur criticism
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by PUSSYBOY2: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2018
LordsApostle:

I'm surprised you are just realising that. The problem has always been the soldiers, they only use the weapons thing for media sensationalism, that's all..
It is common knowledge that the weapons most of the Boko boys use were seized from our military, you always hear "large cache of arms and ammunition seized" when military bases are captured , that is the real issue.., the recent 40heads that was seized from the military is just one of the many.

The truth is, most of the soldiers joining the military do so, to wear camouflage and slap/brutalise everyday Nigerian walking on the streets, for them that's all there is about the army, when they get confronted with what it really entails, their eyes gets cleared up and they become fidgety crying like toddlers... The problem has never been weapons, the courage and morale is just totally lost.
HunWI:
I have seen the videos massive weapons, tanks etc captured by Boko Haram, soldiers running and complaining but still Army APC denied everything. More than 2000 killed
you are so on point bro.....most of the weapons been used by ISWAP were gotten from NA, I wonder how come they run at the sight of BH ISWAP
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
zeromeridian:
Buhari and his APC have finished Nigeria.
I pray this man wins again.

Sai Babarians will eat from the dustbins
SW will gnash thier teeth in the next 4 years hoping Bubu will hand over to Tinubu.

The whole North and SW and Edo will be under the new caliphate lead by Boko Haram

The Jewish state of Biafra will cruise to victory as an independent state and would be stronger than it's enemies just like the state of lsrael.

GBAM.... I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN FOR THE IMPOSTOR TO WIN THIS ELECTION BY ALL MEANS by rigging or by killing cause nigerians are brain dead

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Hahaha fire on boko na ram
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2018
ehissi:
This was my first comment when I heard that Baga town has been seized........before Nairaland Zombies and BMC faithfuls and the Nigerian military denied Baga was ever seized.........

Of course any observant mind knows these recent terrorist are not the boko Haram of old..the video that went viral some weeks ago, where they overran and shot soliders at point blank range showed that these new guys on the block are much more formidable..even their dressing showed that they were fully kitted, armed and trained..these guys are definitely getting training from mercenaries affiliated to ISIL..how many of our military commandants have been in actual battle before? You see? They can't give what they don't have..it's not just about weapons..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by TechCapon(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2018
gbagyiza:

Let me be frank with you, it is only God that knows d truth about what is really happening.
my brother we can also know the truth if we dig deeper enough. Large cache of weapons and tanks and gunships were seized by bokoharam and bokoharam shared the pictures. Those weapons are worth billions of naira yet they keep complaining
Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by TechCapon(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2018
LordsApostle:

Large cache of weapons and tanks and gunships were seized by bokoharam and bokoharam shared the pictures. Those weapons are worth billions of naira yet they keep complaining

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns by bareal(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Vinstel:
When will this boko haram problem end?

When Nigeria is divided and we go our separate ways.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / Rivers Politicians Drop Broom, Run Under PDP Umbrella / Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.