Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning (4953 Views)

What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Its very saddening to see what our nation's reputation has become.
I woke up this morning and I saw a notification telling me one of my subscribed channels had released a new video. Since i had some spare time. I decided to watch the video.

And lo and behold, its a video about Nigerian scammers on an international (if not global) platform.
This is what you get for ruining your country's reputation in the course of chasing vain wealth.
You can watch the video if you like. Comment at your own risk. Racists and skinheads are rife there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by sirtuler(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Bro, please what was your reaction after you see this. We need to report this to Google and Nigerians need the address of this guy as well.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2018
why should I care undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Comments

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Gaspardd(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:
I woke up this morning and I saw a notification telling me one of my subscribed channels had released a new video. Since i had some spare time. I decided to watch the video.

And lo and behold, its a video about Nigerian scammers on an international (if not global) platform.
This is what you get for ruining your country's reputation in the course of chasing vain wealth.
You can watch the video if you like. Comment at your own risk. Racists and skinheads are rife there

These set of guys that profit from this fraudulent means are the same guys you call cute and big boys while u trip and fall for them.
So y re u complaining? Hehn? undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2018
cry cry cry cry

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Lalasticlala mind44 farano seun Dominique lefulefu winningeleven comman see what our nation has become
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by JasonScoolari: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2018
"The fish stinks first at the head" Meaning that if the servant is disorderly, it is because the master is so.

We all have to thank buhari for condemning the youths of this country at any given opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Its an American YouTube channel
sirtuler:
Bro, please what was your reaction after you see this. We need to report this to Google and Nigerians need the address of this guy as well.
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by kiddoiLL(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Scamming is a profitable business in Nigeria.. just learn your work well and get perfect at it.. Nigerians can scam you in any situation, even pastors are scamming innocent folks too

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Gaspardd:

These set of guys that profit from this fraudulent means are the same guys you call cute and big boys while u trip and fall for them.
So y re u complaining? Hehn? undecided undecided
I'm tired of your stupid generalization attitude. Do I look like a girl who runs after yahoo boys? The fact that most of the irresponsible girls you roll with runs after yahoo boys doesn't mean all the Nigerian women do so. Be smart for once and concentrate on the matter at hand instead of turning into a gender war

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by kiddoiLL(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
sirtuler:
what exactly are you reporting?? abi you don't know how YouTube works? You are free to go make your videos too
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Scamming is a profitable business in Nigeria.. just learn your work well and get perfect at it.. Nigerians can scam you in any situation, even pastors are scamming innocent folks too
By their words you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Gaspardd(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:

I'm tired of your stupid generalization attitude. Do I look like a girl who runs after yahoo boys? The face that most of the irresponsible girls you roll with runs after yahoo boys. Be smart for once and concentrate on the matter st hand instead of turning into a gender war

This just shows that u re an unrepentant hypocrite, a sane person wud have been sober with feeling of remorse, but what re you doing, vehemently defending what actually audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
You shld be ashamed of yourself but i guess u re not mentally capable of that. Now u can bash me back again like an iďiot that u re.
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by kiddoiLL(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:

By their words you shall know them
Really?? Oh okay that happened so fast, with how you called someone stupid for insinuating you're part of the scammers association, you took no time to show your stupidity is much more bigger than this forum.. I only stated the truth about Nigerians and scamming...
I'm a music producer and writer and I Also earn money from Arts and Sketching too... It ain't my fault your miserable two penny lame ass is being counted as part of the reasons we have scammers... you done make us proud baby girl

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by pryme(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Gaspardd:

This just shows that u re an unrepentant hypocrite, a sane person wud have been sober with feeling of remorse, but what re you doing, vehemently defending what actually audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
You shld be ashamed of yourself but i guess u re not mentally capable of that. Now u can bash me back again like an iďiot that u re.

Are you for real?
Did you even understand the reason the Op opened this thread? She said you should concentrate on the matter at hand, you just end up digression with your comment.
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by ednut1(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:
Lalasticlala mind44 farano seun Dominique lefulefu winningeleven comman see what our nation has become
nigeria is not even the scam capital of the world. Most of the scams and fraud we do here are copied

6 Likes

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Gaspardd:

I know you're looking for a fight. So I won't give it to you
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Really?? Oh okay that happened so fast, with how you called someone stupid for insinuating you're part of the scammers association, you took no time to show your stupidity is much more bigger than this forum.. I only stated the truth about Nigerians and scamming...
I'm a music producer and writer and I Also earn money from Arts and Sketching too... It ain't my fault your miserable two penny lame ass is being counted as part of the reasons we have scammers... you done make us proud baby girl
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You could've simply said that you're not a scammer and disprove me quietly, but you had to do it with insults instead. Guys on this forum sha. Always bashing a girl at slightest provocation. I'm sorry I tagged you as a scammer o. I Hope this will cool your boiling head cheesy
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by SweetBuns(f): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
ednut1:
nigeria is not even the scam capital of the world. Most of the scams and fraud we do here are copied
Wow
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Gaspardd(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2018
pryme:

Are you for real?
Did you even understand the reason the Op opened this thread? She said you should concentrate on the matter at hand, you just end up digression with your comment.
So what im i talkin about? Is it not on corruption?
And i hope say op áss dey sweet u, cus i see u re addicted to licking it with obssession.
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:

Wow
when i was in the UK ATM fraud was rampant.scammers could use swipe card(a card used to recharge phones airtime) to clone ur atm card. It was years later it started in nigeria when they started to use chip and pin for cards over there. We also adopted same later. Dont be quick to yab nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by pryme(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Gaspardd:

So what im i talkin about? Is it not on corruption?
And i hope say op áss dey sweet u, cus i see u re addicted to licking it with obssession.

Na dude, sorry for interrupting your priick licking session. Pls feel free to express how full of boiled shiit you are, I leave the stage for you.
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Gaspardd(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
pryme:

Na dude, sorry for interrupting your priick licking session. Pls feel free to express how full of boiled shiit you are, I leave the stage for you.

Didnt read
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by ethanscott: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Oh okay. I have read many comments in this thread but I am really not sure what to believe. I just can't believe whatever is shown in the video. I think more research is needed. I guess there are really angry comments as well in the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4932500/look-video-saw-youtube-morning
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2018
what that guy said about most scammers coming from wealthy homes or middleclass homes so right.there was this guy i was in school then whose dad was in chevron and this boy was doing yahoo yahoo.till today na d yahoo yahoo e dey do.another one which was shown here on nl about some yahoo guys who were caught in abuja i happened to recorgnize one of the guys as my childhood school mate and this guy"s mom is phd holder and a lecturer.anyway these scammers be giving us bad image...its left for we to fight it the way the italians fought the mafia scorge.by the way sweebuns the video link no open.
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by fvckme(f): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2018
It’s just a bitter truth though
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by kiddoiLL(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You could've simply said that you're not a scammer and disprove me quietly, but you had to do it with insults instead. Guys on this forum sha. Always bashing a girl at slightest provocation. I'm sorry I tagged you as a scammer o. I Hope this will cool your boiling head cheesy
yes ma and you could've simply kept shut and not insinuate I was one in the first place.. Ladies on this forum sha, always calling a guy out with the slightest n unreasonable excuses they get since you all see almost all Nigerian guys as scammers. I'm sorry I tagged you as stupid o..I hope this will fix your mind about guys
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:

I'm tired of your stupid generalization attitude. Do I look like a girl who runs after yahoo boys? The fact that most of the irresponsible girls you roll with runs after yahoo boys doesn't mean all the Nigerian women do so. Be smart for once and concentrate on the matter at hand instead of turning into a gender war

Then prove him wrong by accepting my proposal sweetbuns, will you accept me as your lovely, sweet, and only man in your life?
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by kense88: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2018
SweetBuns:

Is quite unfortunate. The other day i saw a video on YouTube, titled Nigerian scammers(trying to alert the world on how they operate).
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2018
fvckme:
babe how far na
Re: Look At The Video I Saw On Youtube This Morning by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2018
fvckme:
babe how far na

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture) / VIDEOS: Nigerian Women Are Going Viral Lifting Objects With Just Their Breasts / A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.