Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... (2165 Views)

Foreign Exchange Rates In 1983, Few Months Before Buhari Coup❗️❗️ / Buhari's 'Coup' Against Oil Companies / The Truth About Shagari, The 1983 Buhari Coup & The SW Media by Demola Olarewaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Because Awolowo lost to Shagari twice, most Yorubas then and up till this day welcomed the coup that saw Buhari emerge as head of state.

I have observed that just as Yorubas flocked the streets to celebrate the coup on Shagari, Yorubas are at the forefront justifying the act of treason 30yrs on.

There is nothing that can justify a coup on a democratically elected govt. So if the Yorubas insist on defending Buhari's act of treason then they should also begin to see Abacha's intervention in 1993 that led to the truncation of the June 12 mandate of their own Abiola as a necessary evil.

Your hypocrisy on defending Buhari's coup on Shagari while castigating Abacha denying Abiola his mandate must stop!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by RevenGeMission: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Mumu don do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Mumu don do

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by EasternActivist: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Thank you op
You couldn't have said it more better

12 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by ImperialYoruba: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Op, here... and stop wailing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by orisa37: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Your hypocrisy on defending Buhari's coup on Shagari while castigating Abacha denying Abiola his mandate must stop!

Yes.
And we have stopped the double standard. A Coup is a Coup. This is why OBJ, A Yoruba former President, is telling Buhari categorically not to run in 2019.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Op, here... and stop wailing...

No worry.

By May 29 next year, I will resurrect this thread and we will see who will be crying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by Shawnnn01: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:
Because Awolowo lost to Shagari twice, most Yorubas then and up till this day welcomed the coup that saw Buhari emerge as head of state.

I have observed that just as Yorubas flocked the streets to celebrate the coup on Shagari, Yorubas are at the forefront justifying the act of treason 30yrs on.

There is nothing that can justify a coup on a democratically elected govt. So if the Yorubas insist on defending Buhari's act of treason then they should also begin to see Abacha's intervention in 1993 that led to the truncation of the June 12 mandate of their own Abiola as a necessary evil.

Very correct !

... but many God forsaken Igbos are yet to tell us why Igbos orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria killing the prime minister and the premier of both the west and north region.

This same sick people will complain they are hated for no reason. Why do the barbaric bastard Igbos dragged the lifeless body of Tafawa Balewa on the street of Lagos after sniffing life out of him. Why is a tribe so full of evil mischievous n outright foolishness ?

Why did many foolish Igbos across the different northern states also join in the celebration of the killing of the prime minister ? This tells you the Igbos were never up to no good. I can go on n on about this sad tribe hopelessly senseless Jews.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by KillTheZombies: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
No creature in the world is more hypocritical than a Yoruba creature. None!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

No worry.

By May 29 next year, I will resurrect this thread and we will see who will be crying
Bro, you wouldn't have to wait till then.
FEBUHARI 16 is the judgement day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
SalmanRushdie:

Bro, you wouldn't have to wait till then.
FEBUHARI 16 is the judgement day!

Yes. But he will be finally leaving to Duara on May 29.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by chloride6: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Blah blah blah

Bring your Pvc along when coming to the polls on election day.
Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by lilytender: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

This is one of the reasons why Yorubas used over three million Flattinos for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. Una no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by LegitHustler: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Shawnnn01:

Very correct !

... but many God forsaken Igbos are yet to tell us why Igbos orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria killing the prime minister and the premier of both the west and north region.

This same sick people will complain they are hated for no reason. Why do the barbaric bastard Igbos dragged the lifeless body of Tafawa Balewa on the street of Lagos after sniffing life out of him. Why is a tribe so full of evil mischievous n outright foolishness ?

Why did many foolish Igbos across the different northern states also join in the celebration of the killing of the prime minister ? This tells you the Igbos were never up to no good. I can go on n on about this sad tribe hopelessly senseless Jews.

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilytender:

This is one of the reasons why Yorubas used over three million Flattinos for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. Una no dey hear word.

When karma comes knocking on your door don't forget that you made this post

6 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by Alariiwo: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Very correct !

Their problem is.. they always want to dominate.

Even if you rescue them and bring them into your home, they'd scheme to become landlord over your children and even kill you the owner if they have the chance.

Good students of history know the tribe responsible for Nigeria woes till today but we all choose to pretend it's nothing.. Lil. wonder the North will never allow anyone of them rule Nigeria again.

Very reckless and shallow-minded set of people

3 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

Their problem is.. they always want to dominate.

Even if you rescue them and bring them into your home, they'd scheme to become landlord over your children and even kill you the owner if they have the chance.

Good students of history know the tribe responsible for Nigeria woes till today but we all choose to pretend it's nothing.. Lil. wonder the North will never allow anyone of them rule Nigeria again.

Very reckless and shallow-minded set of people
[/s]

You bloody hypocrites that Buhari has exposed that are no better than an almajiri from Kano?

You will be alive to see your entire ritual enclave purified by jihad with your heathen Obas, fake pastors and Muslim Kafir imams replaced with Fulanis.

Your problem is not Igbos. But your very worthless slaves.

BTW, I am not Igbo.

Stop mentioning Igbos because as a matter of fact, they are not your mates.

Worthless slaves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by Alariiwo: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

You bloody hypocrites that Buhari has exposed that are no better than an almajiri from Kano?

You will be alive to see your entire ritual enclave purified by jihad with your heathen Obas, fake pastors and Muslim Kafir imams replaced with Fulanis.

Your problem is not Igbos. But your very worthless slaves.

BTW, I am not Igbo.

Stop mentioning Igbos because as a matter of fact, they are not your mates.

Worthless slaves.

If after saying all these, you still campaign for Atiku, a fulani and a muslim as president, then you need deliverance..

And for your info, SW used to be (and is still) the home of intellectuals and learned people until the influx of foreigners, criminals and ritualists like Clifford orji, Evans and co.

Soon we'll root ya'll out and have peace

4 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by gwafaeziokwu: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Very correct !

So much hateful ventilation in one post. Hope you are alright now? Cos' the ' foolish' igbos are roasting cow meat,and chicken in preparation for ichu afo( saying bye to year 2018). If you show face you can get a bottle or two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by gwafaeziokwu: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilytender:

Another deluded man spotted. The Tiv, jukun berom,Nupe,southern Kaduna and the entire north that we saw in the war front hardly talk about the war. But those that line up at the UK embassy seeking asylum would not let us hear word.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by weownthewest: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

Word.

5 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by StOla: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
The OP is the dude who spends his time denigrating the Yorubas and exalting the Igbos.

Then he ensures to remind us he is not Igbo.

Whenever the OP authors a post that ponders on why Igbos celebrated the first coup and foolishly gloated about it even among their Northern hosts, notify me so I can comment.

After Buhari wins the election in February, madness will be an epidemic in the SouthEast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by Yorubasareslave: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
StOla:
The OP is the dude who spends his time denigrating the Yorubas and exalting the Igbos.

Then he ensures to remind us he us not Igbo.

Whenever the OP authors a post that ponders on why Igbos celebrated the first coup and foolishly gloated about it even among their Northern hosts, notify me so I can comment.

After Buhari wins the election in February, madness will be an epidemic in the SouthEast.
We Yorubas are not only worthless, we are cursed slaves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
StOla:

Then he ensures to remind us he is not Igbo.

You know that Fulanis are your masters

Slave

4 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by StOla: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:
[left][/left]

You know that Fulanis are your masters

Slave

You are about the most miserable and angriest member of this forum.

I can only wish you more misery, anguish and agony to bequeath to your offspring.

2 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by gwafaeziokwu: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Very correct !

Unfortunately for you the right man to ask the question ,Nzeogwu, is dead. We would have asked his relatives but you guys have done your funny surgery on the old map and pronounced them non- Igbos. So Bro no Igbo man can help you out on this one. Unless you agree that Delta state is an Igbo enclave then we can talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by StOla: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yorubasareslave:
We Yorubas are not only worthless, we are cursed slaves.

Yes you surely are with your household, irrespective of your tribe.

May the curse of worthlessness be passed on till the 7th generation.

2 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by StOla: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
gwafaeziokwu:

Unfortunately for you the right man to ask the question ,Nzeogwu, is dead. We would have asked his relatives but you guys have done your funny surgery on the old map and pronounced them non- Igbos. So Bro no Igbo man can help you out on this one. Unless you agree that Delta state is an Igbo enclave then we can talk.

Why not ask the relatives of Ifeajuna, Nwobosi, Okafor and Onwuatuegbu?

Or are they also from Delta, or was Nzeogwu in Kaduna, Lagos and Ibadan at the same time and day?

1 Like

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
StOla:

You are about the most miserable and angriest member of this forum.

I can only wish you more misery, anguish and agony to bequeath to your offspring.

Slave talk.

I will feed you and you will love me better than your BMC handlers.

Wishing you a very miserable year in 2019

May you contract cancer, Ebola, aids and be forced to attend TB Joshua fake church for healing..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by StOla: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

Slave talk.

I will feed you and you will love me better than your BMC handlers.

Wishing you a very miserable year in 2019

May you contract cancer, Ebola, aids and be forced to attend TB Joshua fake church for healing..

Your agony is enough punishment for you.

2 Likes

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by TylerDurden: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
StOla:

Your agony is enough punishment for you.

Afonja, I am currently in Germany attending my junior brothers wedding. From here we are heading back to Calabar where we did the traditional wedding on 24th.

I need a retired osun man to guard my warehouse in Lagos.

Ask your broke ass hungry papa if he can relocate From osun to Lagos.

Poverty BMC staff

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... by Eledan: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
TylerDurden:

You are a coward! With all these your insane hatred for yorubas, you’ve never one day physically confront a yoruba boy, not to talk of a man
A coward whose strength lies in the anonymity of Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SW Banned Atiku/obi Posters, SE And SS Should Booharri/osinbade Posters. / “more Trouble For Muhammadu Buhari On Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.