Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report (2472 Views)

NBS Report On Soaring Food Prices, Verdict On Tinubu’s Rule — LP / Why Is Southwest The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / NBS Report: Lawan Says Nigeria Is Not Doing Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Pigsandidiots: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

Otondo you think Yorubas are not in southeast
Bros, you too be a man na. That vuy don challenge you. You the annoying part, he challenged you on ratio 1:10, which means, meantion just one crime committed in the east by yorubss, he will mention 10 committed by igbos in the west but you are running. grin why bro. U started this bro remember.

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yoy Igbos make me laugh with your obsession with rubbishing Yorubas and the SW. Only dull Yorubas will ever take you seriously because the clever ones know you are the ones moving to our region in droves and learning Yoruba language faster than I can say shuku shuku okuku obioma. Yourubas don't need you but you need Yorubas. Especially your women cool cool They can't get enough of Yoruba swag.

Omo Yoruba ni mi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DiG7kbJOEM

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by nijabazaar: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba, ha haha. You deliberately poured pigs manure on your head.

You have put your tribe in the line of fire.....kapur kaput.

Anambraistson, daalu rin nne

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Bros, you too be a man na. That vuy don challenge you. You the annoying part, he challenged you on ratio 1:10, which means, meantion just one crime committed in the east by yorubss, he will mention 10 committed by igbos in the west but you are running. grin why bro. U started this bro remember.

Pigsandidiots:
This is the best vjallenge. I like this guy mehn. . You too prove you are a man na, why running from challenges lol grin

You guys are trying to run away from your crimes, mention 10 Igbo names that committed rituals activities, manslaughter, rape and others in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti within 2016 alone, mind you Southwest is 12,394 cases, so you should be able to give me 10-20 Igbo names in typical Yoruba States

Note below should be your guide

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by orion7: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

You guys are trying to run away from your crimes, mention 10 Igbo names that committed rituals activities, manslaughter, rape and others in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti in with in 2016 alone, mind you Southwest is 12,394 cases, so you should be able to give me 10-20 Igbo names in typical Yoruba States

Note below should be you guide

strikethem. cone and mention o. he has accepted your challenge. And these must be crimes of paedophilia homosexuality head mining. And other afonja vices o

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by KillTheZombies: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
highcollide:
We need statistics on human decapitation and corpse excavation in Nigeria....

We need to give this to the winner...

Ewedu yoruba man lifts world cup trophy on human spare parts competition grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Ziggylady(f): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Kyase:

See how this guy close this thread grin
Since your comment, those guys stop to comment

The thread is still very much alive and kicking....Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Strikethem: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

You guys are trying to run away from your crimes, mention 10 Igbo names that committed rituals activities, manslaughter, rape and others in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti within 2016 alone, mind you Southwest is 12,394 cases, so you should be able to give me 10-20 Igbo names in typical Yoruba States

Note below should be your guide
We heard you loud n clear, but let start the challenge. Mention just one, i mention 10. That is the grace i give you. I challenge on ratio 1: 10. Be a man. I will be glad to give you 30 igbo names. But you have not accepted my challenge. So accept the challenge n there we go.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Vtrd: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
noah91:

And u think Igbos are not in other southwest states in millions?
What will igbos be doing in ekiti or osun in millions?

There are igbos there, but in very very insignificant numbers.

Your region is a crime haven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Vtrd: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
In fact, the only major crimes igbos perpetuate as a majority are drugs and substandard goods.

Yorubas on the other hand have a much diversified crime ideology.

Even the internet fraud scheme that has made Nigeria a pariah is dominated by Yorubas, among other crimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Vtrd: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:
Hehehe, see this one hehehehe. Boy go inside n eat your mama thank you.
Oga shut up.

There are no plenteous igbos in those backward Yoruba states to warrant a significance.
Some are there for one or two things but not enough to be reckoned with.

Why would I go to ekiti when I can go to Lagos? Who leaves the East and go to ekiti.?

Even Yorubas don't reckon with their indigenous states. They are all from Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by noah91(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

What will igbos be doing in ekiti or osun in millions?

There are igbos there, but in very very insignificant numbers.

Your region is a crime haven.
Igbos full Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Ilesha, Akure, Ado, Oshogbo etc. Southwest is a crime haven, thanks to the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by noah91(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

Otondo you think Yorubas are not in southeast
Obviously, they are but insignificantly compared to the Igbos in the Southwest

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
noah91:

Obviously, they are but insignificantly compared to the Igbos in the Southwest

I'm still waiting for 30 Igbo names that committed crimes I listed earlier in 2016 in typical Southwest states, 30 out of 12,364, Igbo names shouldn't be difficult since you guys claimed Igbos are the ones committing the crimes in your states, you guys should stop wasting my time.

Strikethem:
We heard you loud n clear, but let start the challenge. Mention just one, i mention 10. That is the grace i give you. I challenge on ratio 1: 10. Be a man. I will be glad to give you 30 igbo names. But you have not accepted my challenge. So accept the challenge n there we go.
I don't know if you what my blokos before you know I have accepted your challenge, give me 10-30 names of Igbos in 2016, which the statistics we are working with. 30 names out of 12,364 cases should be very easy to source since you guys always find it hard to own up, that what's your tribe is known for.

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Vtrd: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
noah91:

Igbos full Ibadan, Ogbomoso, Ilesha, Akure, Ado, Oshogbo etc. Southwest is a crime haven, thanks to the Igbos
lol
All the skull miners they have been catching since for mining the skulls of your poor people ,how many of them were igbos?

These people sef. That is also how they have messed up the UK with Yoruba criminal lifestyle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by noah91(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

lol
All the skull miners they have been catching since for mining the skulls of your poor people ,how many of them were igbos?

These people sef. That is also how they have messed up the UK with Yoruba criminal lifestyle.
Lol. And that's how u guys have been disgracing the country in Malaysia, India, South Africa etc

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by noah91(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

I'm still waiting for 30 Igbo names that committed crimes I listed earlier in 2016 in typical Southwest states, 30 out of 12,364, Igbo names shouldn't be difficult since you guys claimed Igbos are the one committing the crimes in your states, you guys should stop wasting my time.
All those Igbo women maltreating their maids nko or those into prostitution. Or is it those Igbo men involve in selling substandard goods including foods and drugs, piracy or armed robbery. Biko, comot here jor. U guys are criminally minded

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
noah91:

All those Igbo women maltreating their maids nko or those into prostitution. Or is it those Igbo men involve in selling substandard goods including foods and drugs, piracy or armed robbery. Biko, comot here jor. U guys are criminally minded
Give me names stop salivating

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

They don't have any....

But ikorodu alone are all badoo boys...from filling station owner to supermarket owner...both impotent men....

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by noah91(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

Do I have to give u ur Igbo names again? Ike, Okoro, Amaka etc. Now u know

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Gabriel004: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

I'm still waiting for 30 Igbo names that committed crimes I listed earlier in 2016 in typical Southwest states, 30 out of 12,364, Igbo names shouldn't be difficult since you guys claimed Igbos are the ones committing the crimes in your states, you guys should stop wasting my time.

I don't know if you what my blokos before you know I have accepted your challenge, give me 10-30 names of Igbos in 2016, which the statistics we are working with. 30 names out of 12,364 cases should be very easy to source since you guys always find it hard to own up, that what's your tribe is known for.
You are a coward, he mention any yoruba, he meant just single report of crime in east committed by yorubas and you are saying you do not know if he wants your bloko. If you are man enough, why don't you say it like a ma n that you accepted. Then, mention what he said you should mention and see if he will not mention 30 igbo name with news fact n source. He should not answer until you accept n mention just one. We are waiting. He even mentioned two names already and you are yet to mention any. Strikethem, do not answer cowards.

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Gabriel004: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2019
noah91:

Do I have to give u ur Igbo names again? Ike, Okoro, Amaka etc. Now u know
Do not mind those coward. None of them has been able to challenge strikethem, even though strikethem mentioned evans n ernest nwankwo which i know about the news then. Even clifford orji is another one, yet none of them cowards has been able to mentioned any yoruba that commit offence in their region. He decided to change narrative and diverted to core yoruba states. With that alone, you will know that he has nothing to say.
, if you want 30 igbo names, be a man and mention just one offence committed in your region by westerner since you are not satisfy with ratio 1to 10 challenge, we accepted your ratio 1 to 30 challenge. We are waiting.

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Gabriel004: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2019
Vtrd:

Oga shut up.

There are no plenteous igbos in those backward Yoruba states to warrant a significance.
Some are there for one or two things but not enough to be reckoned with.

Why would I go to ekiti when I can go to Lagos? Who leaves the East and go to ekiti.?

Even Yorubas don't reckon with their indigenous states. They are all from Lagos.
grin thos one is in pain. Yes, we are all from lagos, our lagos. Is lagos is in your region, thid os our region and we are all from all our states, lagos, ondo, ogun, ekiti, osun, and oyo, even kwara. We do not segregate like you that have Osus n the so called freeborn. If i call you Osu now, you will deny it, separating yourself from them. Oga ade, like he rightly adviced you, go n eat your mama thank you.

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by BuhariLooter(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARILOOTER THE SCAMMER MUST GO

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by BuhariLooter(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARI ADMINISTRATION DEY PAIN EVERY NIGERIAN EVEN YOU WEY DE TYPE BROTHER, WE NEED TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE BUHARI HAS BEEN TESTED AND FAILED ATIKU HAS BRAIN TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND, WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT DO BETTER THAN OTHER PAST PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUHARI'S FAKE INTEGRITY

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
You are a coward, he mention any yoruba, he meant just single report of crime in east committed by yorubas and you are saying you do not know if he wants your bloko. If you are man enough, why don't you say it like a ma n that you accepted. Then, mention what he said you should mention and see if he will not mention 30 igbo name with news fact n source. He should not answer until you accept n mention just one. We are waiting. He even mentioned two names already and you are yet to mention any. Strikethem, do not answer cowards.
Today is 1st, I know most of you don't have conscience, my post was last year 2018, we are in new year, carry your witch face your people, tell them you didn't see me today.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by DrGoodman: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2019
Is Daniel Akintola a yoruba name? Just asking o grin

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by DrGoodman: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
Do not mind those coward. None of them has been able to challenge strikethem, even though strikethem mentioned evans n ernest nwankwo which i know about the news then. Even clifford orji is another one, yet none of them cowards has been able to mentioned any yoruba that commit offence in their region. He decided to change narrative and diverted to core yoruba states. With that alone, you will know that he has nothing to say.
, if you want 30 igbo names, be a man and mention just one offence committed in your region by westerner since you are not satisfy with ratio 1to 10 challenge, we accepted your ratio 1 to 30 challenge. We are waiting.

Eku new year from brother Akintola grin

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Nwadiuto247: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2019
Strikethem:
Hian, what more can i say, we all know yeebos constitute 50% of crimes in southwest. If report of kidnapping comes out in west, the percenyage that the name of the offender is igbo is 50%, if you doubt, ask Evans. If it is properpies like snatching of cars, check the name of the offenderm is it against human like ritiual. A pastor from Anambra name Ernest Nwankwo that owns a ritualist den was caught in lagos. You can challenge me on that. Is it the igbo boy that rapped fellow igbo girl in Akure i want to talk about, or the igbo daredevil that killed a Futa proffessor they work for n took his car in Akure before they were caught. Where offence takes place does not matter but the names of the offenders n where they are from n their tribe. Yes, yorubas too carry out offences but only in their region. I challenge any igbo here including the op to mention just one offence committed by yorubas in the east which i mention 10 offences committed by yeebos in the west with fact and source. I make it ratio 1:10 to challenge una. , i challenge you.

Crime in west
50% by yorubas and others
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

I repeat, i challenge all yeebos here to mention offence committed by yorubas in the east and I will mention 10 offences committed by yeebos in the west. Deal?

Cc
Imperialyoruba, oyebanji44, totit, corrinthians, laudate, kinhofAlligbos.

Oga you are just deceiving yourself. If Igbos are committing these crimes as you claim why is the crime rate so high in the SW rather than in Igbo land?

SE should ve been the highest in crime but facts keep showing that we are the lowest.

common sense should tell you to weep for your SW and think of how to get your people out of their wicked ways. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On Alleged Biased TV Interviewer, Kadaria Ahmed / BREAKING: Court Rules On Bauchi Assembly Election / Suspected kidnappers Kill Afenifere Leader’s Daughter, Funke Olakunrin In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.