Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report (2464 Views)

NBS Report On Soaring Food Prices, Verdict On Tinubu’s Rule — LP / Why Is Southwest The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / NBS Report: Lawan Says Nigeria Is Not Doing Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2018
NBS report on crime statistics in Nigeria

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Full table

1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2018
People are losing their heads every day in west

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Ziggylady(f): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Ritual killings is especially rife across the lenght and breath of SW

Its terrible.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba you enjoy being stupid, today is last day of 2018, come let us count how many skulls your people are mining

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by oyebanji44: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Omo Igbo grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Xander85: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:
People are losing their heads every day in west

Is that literally or figuratively?
Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ibos are the crime kingpins in West.

You will never ever hear of a Yoruba robbing or kidnapping in East, North or anywhere else.

Go to West, Ibo are kingpins of robbery and kidnap.

Go to North, na Ibo names.

Go East, go South....

In short, Ibos are kingpins of robbery, kidnap in Nigeria

The Ibadan forest of horror, popularly known as Soka, is a ritual killer's den discovered in Soka forest in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State, southwestern Nigeria.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
More please AnambraIstson.

Too much lies has been peddled these days against anambra both within and outside.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Igbos dominate Motor spare parts, while coneheads dominate Human spare parts business

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
All forms of crime are domiciled in the west

From skull mining
To badoo boys...

Stealing is their birth and inherited right....

Domestic violence.....

Inter marital prostitution....

No wonder nearly all their married women at 85% has boy friends.

Sodomite, homosexuality na dem...denrele, bobrisky even sango their gods was a gay....

Looting and drug case eg tinubu...and co....

Dirtiness...still them...imagine someone stirring amala with toilet broom...

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Osagyefo98:
All forms of crime are domiciled in the west

From skull mining
To badoo boys...

Stealing is their birth and inherited right....

Domestic violence.....

Inter marital prostitution....

No wonder nearly all their married women at 85% has boy friends.

Sodomite, homosexuality na dem...denrele, bobrisky even sango their gods was a gay....

Looting and drug case eg tinubu...and co....

Dirtiness...still them...imagine someone stirring amala with toilet broom...

S’East is safest place to live, says UN

https://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

S’East is safest place to live, says UN

https://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

Very much on point with a legit and credible source...

Not all these copy and paste from google.

No wonder in all the life of awolowo, he never did any meaningful research rather he consumed himself with rat poison.........

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Fatherofdragons: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
I love this, that yoruber bigot thinks he can open stupid threads about igbos and go Scott free.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Strikethem: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hian, what more can i say, we all know yeebos constitute 50% of crimes in southwest. If report of kidnapping comes out in west, the percenyage that the name of the offender is igbo is 50%, if you doubt, ask Evans. If it is properpies like snatching of cars, check the name of the offenderm is it against human like ritiual. A pastor from Anambra name Ernest Nwankwo that owns a ritualist den was caught in lagos. You can challenge me on that. Is it the igbo boy that rapped fellow igbo girl in Akure i want to talk about, or the igbo daredevil that killed a Futa proffessor they work for n took his car in Akure before they were caught. Where offence takes place does not matter but the names of the offenders n where they are from n their tribe. Yes, yorubas too carry out offences but only in their region. I challenge any igbo here including the op to mention just one offence committed by yorubas in the east which i mention 10 offences committed by yeebos in the west with fact and source. I make it ratio 1:10 to challenge una. , i challenge you.

Crime in west
50% by yorubas and others
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

I repeat, i challenge all yeebos here to mention offence committed by yorubas in the east and I will mention 10 offences committed by yeebos in the west. Deal?

Cc
Imperialyoruba, oyebanji44, totit, corrinthians, laudate, kinhofAlligbos.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by DMerciful(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lagos seems abnormally high....One would think Ogun should come closer to Lagos
Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Gabriel004: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:
Hian, what more can i say, we all know yeebos constitute 50% of crimes in southwest. If report of kidnapping comes out in west, the percenyage that the name of the offender is igbo is 50%, if you doubt, ask Evans. If it is properpies like snatching of cars, check the name of the offenderm is it against human like ritiual. A pastor from Anambra name Ernest Nwankwo that owns a ritualist den was caught in lagos. You can challenge me on that. Is it the igbo boy that rapped fellow igbo girl in Akure i want to talk about, or the igbo daredevil that killed a Futa proffessor they work for n took his car in Akure before they were caught. Where offence takes place does not matter but the names of the offenders n where they are from n their tribe. Yes, yorubas too carry out offences but only in their region. I challenge any igbo here including the op to mention just one offence committed by yorubas in the east which i mention 10 offences committed by yeebos in the west with fact and source. I make it ratio 1:10 to challenge una. , i challenge you.

Crime in west
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

I repeat, i challenge all yeebos here to mention offence committed by yorubas in the east and I will mention 10 offences committed by yeebos in the west. Deal?

Cc
Wow i love this. The yeebos, you have been challenged on ratio 1 to 10. Make una no take am. Oya cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by oyebanji44: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:

Crime in west
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

Cc
Absolutely correct.. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Yorubasaredogs: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
Front page.
Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
We need statistics on human decapitation and corpse excavation in Nigeria....

We need to give this to the winner...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Kyase(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:

Crime in west
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

Cc
See how this guy close this thread grin
Since your comment, those guys stop to comment

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Corrinthians(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:

Crime in west
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

Cc
Too much sense in one post! grin

In addition, shey they said Lagos has been deserted since 24th, suggesting that the occupants of Lagos have travelled down to their respective states (according to them, South East states) for the yuletide.

Apparently, since they constitute the bulk of the population of Lagos which is evidenced by the scanty population of the state after they travelled out for Xmas, logically, it means every crime committed in the state is most likely committee by them! grin

This is the result of incessant and compulsive dry hairy chest beating. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Vtrd: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:

Crime in west
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

Cc
Rape, paedophilia, incest, senseless murder, ritual killings and skull mining are Yoruba crimes, thank you.

These are the crimes that dominate the south west , and when such crimes are reported, the Yoruba names of the perpetrators are often stated.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:

Crime in west
50% by yeebos

Crime in east
0% by yorubas n others
100% by yeebos.

Cc

Minus Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti are typical Yoruba States check the list to see you guys almost doubled southeast in crime,
Oyo 3,442
Ondo 3,493,
Ogun 2,379,
Ekiti 1,892,
Osun 1,188
Total crime cases in Southwest minus Lagos is 12,394

Southeast states crime cases
Anambra 2,534
Abia. 364
Enugu 2,104
Imo 1,930
Ebonyi 1,211
Southeast crime cases 8143

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:

Crime in east
0%Alligbos.

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Godhead4(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
wink
Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Strikethem: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

Rape, paedophilia, incest, senseless murder, ritual killings and skull mining are Yoruba crimes, thank you.

These are the crimes that dominate the south west , and when such crimes are reported, the Yoruba names of the perpetrators are often stated.
This one is a story for another day. Rape bla, bla, bla, we all read about igbos here. Why running from challenge. You cannot even face a ratio 1 to 10 challenge. Shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:
This one is a story for another day. Rape bla, bla, bla, we all read about igbos here. Why running from challenge. You cannot even face a ratio 1 to 10 challenge. Shame on you.

8 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by noah91(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anambralstson:

Minus Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti are typical Yoruba States check the list to see you guys almost doubled southeast in crime,
Oyo 3,442
Ondo 3,493,
Ogun 2,379,
Ekiti 1,892,
Osun 1,188
Total crime cases in Southwest minus Lagos is 12,394

Southeast states crime cases
Anambra 2,534
Abia. 364
Enugu 2,104
Imo 1,930
Ebonyi 1,211
Southeast crime cases 8143
And u think Igbos are not in other southwest states in millions?

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Pigsandidiots: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Strikethem:
And i challenge you to let do review. I accept your statistics. Now let do inner check, that is the name of the offenders. If you see a yoruba name on those of eastern states, i will deactivate my account. In ondo, osun, ogun, ekiti n oyo, i can swear with my life that igbo constitute 50% of the crimes. If it is sure for you , subscribe to my challenge n stop shifting goal post.
This is the best vjallenge. I like this guy mehn. . You too prove you are a man na, why running from challenges lol grin

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Southwest Report From NBS Report by Anambralstson: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
noah91:

And u think Igbos are not in other southwest states in millions?
Otondo you think Yorubas are not in southeast

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On Alleged Biased TV Interviewer, Kadaria Ahmed / Nigerians React As Pastor Adeboye Tells His 'son' To Sack His Secretary / "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.