Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant (3672 Views)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pls nairalander, I need help......
My wife hav bin having difficulties in getting pregnant... D issues started since around June, Wen we went to d hospital n a scan was carried out on her n it shows dat she is having an infection. Pelvis inflammatory disease to be precise... So since den we have bin treating dat infection... So,recently she was feeling some kind of symptoms which we were told dat d symptoms are early signs of pregnancy.. We were very much much relieved dat God have finally answered our prayers.. To our greatest surprise, we ran a pregnancy test dis morning n it came out negative.. We were both morning since mawnin....
Pls, experts in d house... We nid help n suggestions on way forward on wat to do...
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Olalan(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Visit a standard hospital for proper examination of your wife that is the first thing to do
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Olalan:
Visit a standard hospital for proper examination of your wife that is the first thing to do
That was the first thing he did if you had read carefully, now it seems it's beyond the hospital
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Maybe you should try herb.
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by dajoaneke(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
She should start taking vitamins and ensure that she detoxify herself before you try to conceive again. Sorry for the loss of life. May God favor your family in 2019.
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Abortions: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Village people wicked o. God pls don't allow them to see us in 2019
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by hidhrhis(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bankyshinani:
My wife hav bin having difficulties in getting pregnant... D issues started since around June, Wen we went to d hospital n a scan was carried out on her n it shows dat she is having an infection. Pelvis inflammatory disease to be precise... So since den we have bin treating dat infection... So,recently she was feeling some kind of symptoms which we were told dat d symptoms are early signs of pregnancy.. We were very much much relieved dat God have finally answered our prayers.. To our greatest surprise, we ran a pregnancy test dis morning n it came out negative.. We were both morning since mawnin....
Pls, experts in d house... We nid help n suggestions on way forward on wat to do...
Pelvic inflammatory disease is an advance symptoms of either gonorrhea or chlamydia
Try to ask ur doc or partner with a doc in an stdb clinic they know best

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by OneCorner: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Upload a picture of ur wife lemme see
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bankyshinani:
LET HER DO FERTILITY DETOXIFICATION FOR ONE MONTH,EVERY INFECTION WILL CLEAR AND SHE WILL CONCEIVE,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Adalassy: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bankyshinani:

I am an alternative medicine practitioner resident in Ghana and can help you and your wife.

First of all the reason why she felt she was pregnant was due to the side effects of the medication she took for her PID. The symptoms sometimes can be mistaken for pregnancy symptoms.

PID is often caused by either chlamydia or gonorrhea or even other untreated infections like bacterial vaginosis.

Chlamydia being the most cause is often resistant to treatment and keeps resurfacing despite numerous conventional treatment.

If you need to speak further you can email me at adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Laird(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Oga you and your wife should go to a good hospital and see a Consultant Gynaecologist
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by LadySarah: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2019
So is it noe late??

While you are so anxious,understand that unnecessary stress and anxiety will further worsen the situation.

You and your wife after her treatment should go have fun,make acrobatic love grin not because you want to make babies but for enjoyment,you won't even know when the baby will enter.

You guys should relax and I'm so sure your union is less than a Yr.
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by JoannaSedley(f): 6:24am On Jan 01, 2019
hidhrhis:

Pelvic inflammatory disease is an advance symptoms of either gonorrhea or chlamydia
Try to ask ur doc or partner with a doc in an stdb clinic they know best
Da fvck is this? Is this what you read in school or you are spewing trash outta your asS.

@OP, where did you ran the PT test and what type of test was run? Blood or urine?
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by realitychick: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Bankyshinani:

Dear OP, Pelvic inflammatory Disease, is a major Hindrance for Conception.
Treatment won’t undo any damage that has already happened to your Reproductive system. The longer you wait to get treated, the more likely it is that you will have complications from PID. While taking antibiotics, your symptoms may go away before the infection is cured.Antibiotics and Most Orthodox medication have a way of managing most Disease in our Body without cure.That is Why most times we experience a Reoccurence of these Diseases after an Extensive treatment.
I will Recommend you to try Herbal Curative Medicines.
You can contact send a mail to
wealthyhealth20@gmail.com
Also let's chat on 08155225992
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
realitychick:

Treatment won’t undo any damage that has already happened to your Reproductive system. The longer you wait to get treated, the more likely it is that you will have complications from PID. While taking antibiotics, your symptoms may go away before the infection is cured.Antibiotics and Most Orthodox medication have a way of managing most Disease in our Body without cure.That is Why most times we experience a Reoccurence of these Diseases after an Extensive treatment.
We first used antibiotics n d infection didn't go. Later, we opt for herbal medicine in which d latest scan we dis showed dat she is now free
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
realitychick:

OK thanks
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Adalassy:

I am an alternative medicine practitioner resident in Ghana and can help you and your wife.

First of all the reason why she felt she was pregnant was due to the side effects of the medication she took for her PID. The symptoms sometimes can be mistaken for pregnancy symptoms.

PID is often caused by either chlamydia or gonorrhea or even other untreated infections like bacterial vaginosis.

Chlamydia being the most cause is often resistant to treatment and keeps resurfacing despite numerous conventional treatment.

If you need to speak further you can email me at adamslaseio@gmail.com
OK thanks
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lawrittanneka68:
LET HER DO FERTILITY DETOXIFICATION FOR ONE MONTH,EVERY INFECTION WILL CLEAR AND SHE WILL CONCEIVE,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
OK thanks
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Wiseoldman: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bankyshinani:

Bros let me advice you. This is from seeing similar situations like yours play out well in numerous people i know:

1) Try to avoid anything herbs or detoxication at the moment.

2) Most people with phone numbers here are just trying to sell product. Many of them dont know what dey are selling. Or the side effects.

3) Nigerian hospitals have cause a lot of damage with their PID diagnosis. She might just have Staph...like the other 7 billion people on earth. Note that the variation of Stap usually diagonised in Nigerian hospitals is soo common that i can guaranty even the doctor, me, and everybody that has posted on thia thread most likely have it. It is pretty harmless.

4) The anti biotic your wife is taking for the PID usually messes up with the menstral cycle. Put that in mind. She can start having funny syptoms e.g. pregnancy symptoms, etc. You need to be super sure before taking the antibiotic, and only take the exact dosage and not more.

5) Pregnancy symptoms in not very different from menstral symptoms. It is maybe just a "souped up" pre menstartion symptom.

6) Visit a only reputable fertility clinic. If insist to go to a general clinic, only see a Gynea. Dont go to the general practitioners.

7) Get all the requied tests done. If you visit a reputable clinic. This will cost some money, but this is the way to go. She will (must) have her ferlility components checked i.e. homones, uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. You will also have your one component checked i.e. your Sperm. These reputable clinics also check for infections like Chlymedia, etc.

8 ) You and you wife should eat well, sleep well, take fruits, drink loads of water daily, and get her good prenatal suppliments like the GNC Prenatal, Prenacare, etc.

9) Last but not the least. Trust God and build a personnal relationship with him. Remember christ has given us direct access to God. We dont necessarily need priest (pastors). Many pastors prey on vunurable people in need.

I gave this advice as a form of paying it forward. I hope guides you in reaching you heart desire.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by QueenPee(f): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good the last scan showed your wife is cured. However to avoid years of delay in getting pregnant which is a side effect of PID, I advise that you contact Plumshire Births.
We can link you to the best IVF Doctor in India with guaranteed success.
Become a mother of twins or triplets.
Call/WhatsApp Plumshire Births on 07081931554 or email plumshire_births@yahoo.com

Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Nekki2nice: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
I think you and your wife should see a gyneacologist. It is better to know the root cause of the problem. The earlier the infection is treated the better cos it can result to adhesion of the fallipain tubes, which is the primary cause of infertility in women.

I had similar issues, been trying to conceive for 4yrs, was diagnosed with PID and fibroid. My gyneacologist gave some products, they are Chinese drugs ( green life). They actually worked, pls dont take self medications because those drugs can be detrimental to the health.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by surely22: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Listen, Drugs really do not cure diseases or problems. They only supresses symptoms. Look for and uses natural product.
Products Based on Nature and Backed by Sciences.

There are 2 types of people in the world. Those that keep their boost their immunity levels up and those that take Chemotherapy Later.

This piece of information should be of help to you.
www.shopneolife.com/UkamUduma
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 1:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Wiseoldman:

Bros let me advice you. This is from seeing similar situations like yours play out well in numerous people i know:

1) Try to avoid anything herbs or detoxication at the moment.

2) Most people with phone numbers here are just trying to sell product. Many of them dont know what dey are selling. Or the side effects.

3) Nigerian hospitals have cause a lot of damage with their PID diagnosis. She might just have Staph...like the other 7 billion people on earth. Note that the variation of Stap usually diagonised in Nigerian hospitals is soo common that i can guaranty even the doctor, me, and everybody that has posted on thia thread most likely have it. It is pretty harmless.

4) The anti biotic your wife is taking for the PID usually messes up with the menstral cycle. Put that in mind. She can start having funny syptoms e.g. pregnancy symptoms, etc. You need to be super sure before taking the antibiotic, and only take the exact dosage and not more.

5) Pregnancy symptoms in not very different from menstral symptoms. It is maybe just a "souped up" pre menstartion symptom.

6) Visit a only reputable fertility clinic. If insist to go to a general clinic, only see a Gynea. Dont go to the general practitioners.

7) Get all the requied tests done. If you visit a reputable clinic. This will cost some money, but this is the way to go. She will (must) have her ferlility components checked i.e. homones, uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. You will also have your one component checked i.e. your Sperm. These reputable clinics also check for infections like Chlymedia, etc.

8 ) You and you wife should eat well, sleep well, take fruits, drink loads of water daily, and get her good prenatal suppliments like the GNC Prenatal, Prenacare, etc.

9) Last but not the least. Trust God and build a personnal relationship with him. Remember christ has given us direct access to God. We dont necessarily need priest (pastors). Many pastors prey on vunurable people in need.

I gave this advice as a form of paying it forward. I hope guides you in reaching you heart desire.
May God bless you so much on this.. I swear I really appreciate every single word you typed in here

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 1:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Nekki2nice:
I think you and your wife should see a gyneacologist. It is better to know the root cause of the problem. The earlier the infection is treated the better cos it can result to adhesion of the fallipain tubes, which is the primary cause of infertility in women.

I had similar issues, been trying to conceive for 4yrs, was diagnosed with PID and fibroid. My gyneacologist gave some products, they are Chinese drugs ( green life). They actually worked, pls dont take self medications because those drugs can be detrimental to the health.
Thank you very much ma... I guess it cost u alot of money if I may ask
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Nekki2nice: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2019
At first i though it did, but when I remembered all I had spent prior to that time, I knew it didn't matter. My health first! When I first discovered I had PID I was given some over the counter antibiotics in the hospitaI took them but after sometimes the symptoms came back. It was after 4yrs of trying to conceive I opened up to a family friend who is gynaecologist. She told me to run several test, told me where to get the drugs here in Lagos.
You can asked around for any greenlife store if you are in mile 2 axis. I hope this helps.
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Bankyshinani(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nekki2nice:
At first i though it did, but when I remembered all I had spent prior to that time, I knew it didn't matter. My health first! When I first discovered I had PID I was given some over the counter antibiotics in the hospitaI took them but after sometimes the symptoms came back. It was after 4yrs of trying to conceive I opened up to a family friend who is gynaecologist. She told me to run several test, told me where to get the drugs here in Lagos.
You can asked around for any greenlife store if you are in mile 2 axis. I hope this helps.

OK I will try it
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by Adiahb: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2019
She should try using macaroot
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by affinity77(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
I can help you. Kindly email me so I'll reach out to u privately.
nwachukwuonline@gmail.com
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by ruthxzy(f): 3:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Nekki2nice:

please can u send me your email address
Re: My Wife Is Having Difficulties In Getting Pregnant by islamics(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bankyshinani:

Greetings Sir
Has there been any progress from your side with regards to this topic? If yes, would you mind sharing advise/tip.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Lose 10kg / Need To See A Dermatologist / Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.