Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze (26366 Views)

Herdsmen Set Yam Market On Fire,pictures / Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Godblesspmb: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mumu governor,he first put fire on his farmland so that he can get what to campaign with since he have nothing to tell the benue people. God will definitely exposed you one by one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by rexwalters: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
if Nigerians dont chase Buhari away Terrorist will chase Nigerians away from their country
When his farm was attacked in 2014 by the so called Fulani Herdsmen Buhari was President of Nigeria?Ignorant Bigot.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by SalamRushdie: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
rexwalters:
When his farm was attacked in 2014 by the so called Fulani Herdsmen Buhari was President of Nigeria?Ignorant Bigot.

you can keep fooling yourself but we know Buhari is solidly behind the herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Turbocharged: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
One good thing I like about these Fulani herdsmen is that whenever they start their destruction, they don't care if you are a Buhari supporter or APC apologist. They destroy anything or person that is not Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
if Nigerians dont chase Buhari away Terrorist will chase Nigerians away from their country
those collecting #30,000, will disagree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by BuhariLooter(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
BUHARILOOTER the scammer must go

meanwhile ATIKU IS THE ONLY SAIVOUR THAT CAN RESCUE NIGERIANS FROM THIS DIRECTIONLESS ADMINISTRATION
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
baliyubla:
My people have really suffered in the hands of these terrorist, but it all ends soon with the impending defeat of their chief sponsor.
I I thought Benue said they will vote for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by BuhariLooter(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAI ATIKUOBI OUR AMIABLE INCOMING PRESIDENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Getdowntobiznes: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Godblesspmb:
Politicians have started again.
I believe they will say herdsmen cause the accident that killed over 30 PDP supporters.
in benue.
When campaign start the enemies of this country wake up the issue of Boko Haram again
Now they want to start their stupid herdsmen of a thing.
No amount of propaganda and terrorism will stop PMB
Godblesspmb:
Politicians have started again.
I believe they will say herdsmen cause the accident that killed over 30 PDP supporters.
in benue.
When campaign start the enemies of this country wake up the issue of Boko Haram again
Now they want to start their stupid herdsmen of a thing.
No amount of propaganda and terrorism will stop PMB
[quote author=Godblesspmb post=74327372]Politicians have started again.
in benue.
When campaign start the enemies of this country wake up the issue of Bo
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Onliie(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jonathan:

You didn’t answer my question
They are plain evil. Mr Man I've answered. They are angry at the anti grazing laws. That's a motive.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by somehow: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Your country was with 121 poor people in 2014, now 87 million. Do the math!

That Indian had a massive reduction in the number of poor people doesn't mean the present government led more into poverty!

madridsta007:
Nice one, Fulani Terrorists Herdsmen!
Show Ortom that if he insults our Grand Patron, ge won’t go free!
Sai Buhari! Sai Baba!
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Getdowntobiznes: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
AnanseK:

New method of campaign. Set fire to your farm and blame Buhari and invisible herdsmen.
you've got the point.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by theoldpretender(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

Before 2015: GEJ is to blame! As President, He is the nation’s Chief Security Officer, for God’s sakes! He should resign if he can’t do his work!

After 2015: Blame the insecurity in the north increasing population and climate change.

If this is not hypocrisy, what else is? Hypocrites are evil. Even Buhari is ashamed of this level of hypocrisy.

It is sad that everything is seen through the prisim or should I say prison of politics.

My views on the matter were the same when GEJ was in power. What I said in the comment you quoted is what I would have said when GEJ was in power.

The person I originally responded to by the way was blaming PDP for formenting the herdsmen crisis. A view I find strange and wrong.

And please, try to be more polite when you respond to others. I did.not insult you, I see no reason why you should be rude to me.

Good evening

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by chiefolododo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Next level will be very tough
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by madridsta007(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
theoldpretender:

It is sad that everything is seen through the prisim or should I say prison of politics.

My views on the matter were the same when GEJ was in power. What I said in the comment you quoted is what I would have said when GEJ was in power.

The person I originally responded to by the way was blaming PDP for formenting the herdsmen crisis. A view I find strange and wrong.

And please, try to be more polite when you respond to others. I did.not insult you, I see no reason why you should be rude to me.

Good evening

Unfortunately, this is "no prism of politics". I am sure many people know this, no matter how obfuscating your response was intended.

I merely juxtaposed the messages pre-2015 and post-2015 from a certain segment of people.
Then, Nigerians were rightly told that the buck fell on the President's table.
Now, Nigerians are told that it fell on Climate Change's table- Climate Change, a research area that has been in existence for decades now.
So it is hypocrisy. There is no other name it describe it as.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by madridsta007(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
somehow:
Your country was with 121 poor people in 2014, now 87 million. Do the math!

That Indian had a massive reduction in the number of poor people doesn't mean the present government led more into poverty!

I am actually shocked that there is a rationalisation for the World Poverty Capital.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html
Dont we have any shame at all?
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by marannatha(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
No wonder they endorsed PMB for second tenure..
LibertyRep:
Something is obviously emboldening these assailants from Libya or Mali to perpetrate crimes of such magnitudes.

I wish the Police could be motivated to also lay a siege for these bandits in Benue and Zamfara like they are doing somewhere now in Abuja
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by wanger50(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
MalcoImX:
It seems there are no criminals in Middle belt now; cos every evil act is attributed to the political herdsmen.
But you and I know that worser atrocities are committed by this same herdsmen in other states around the north central. Hope you haven't forgotten the burning down of Afoloyan's farm in Kwara too,which was even bigger than this.We must not politicise everything
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by wanger50(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Kariyan Banza!
Big lie. Nothing like herdsmen there.
There are about a million Benue people that will set Ortom's farm ablaze if given the chance.
Ortom is owing up to a year's salary, what do you expect?
Was it because Ortom didn't pay salary that Afoloyan's multi million naira farm was burnt in Kwara state? How about the killings in Plateau? Maybe because Ortom didn't pay too?How about those in Kaduna?Maybe if Ortom start paying they can be resolved in your thinking. People like you may not even have the intellectual capacity to read the Amnesty report on the crisis so I won't bother referring you to it
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by BafanaBafana: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
wanger50:
Was it because Ortom didn't pay salary that Afoloyan's multi million naira farm was burnt in Kwara state? How about the killings in Plateau? Maybe because Ortom didn't pay too?How about those in Kaduna?Maybe if Ortom start paying they can be resolved in your thinking. People like you may not even have the intellectual capacity to read the Amnesty report on the crisis so I won't bother referring you to it
Kai. Is it that you can't read or you have zero comprehension abilities.
Tufiyakwa!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by precious1967(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
their granpa is living inside rock, who ll belt the cat? God ll judge.
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by VULCAN(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Criminals that set fire to farms.

This one's brain is paining him

MalcoImX:
It seems there are no criminals in Middle belt now; cos every evil act is attributed to the political herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hahaha who is he kidding; herdsmen wey suddenly disappeared with the beginning of political campaigns and as his livestock guards were being arrested in possession of illegal arms; while identities of killer militants e.g. who killed the Benue priests were being unmasked along with motives behind them.
He is simply clutching at straws, if he still thinks that Benue ppl would be moved by sentiments of tribal and religious hatred to vote him back to office; after doing hardly anything for them, except to owe many of them several months of unpaid salaries.
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by julioralph(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just look at the lush vegetation...

No wonder this Fulani guys are (God forbid) bent on relocating to Benue, Plateau etc from their desert encroached lands! cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Bintuenyo: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
How una take know say na herdsmen?
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Nuelight: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

With Just Today Left Until 2019 – What Is That Thing You Hustled Hard For In 2018 But Did Not Get But Believe You will Get In 2019?
Ask Me How to Earn Money on GETPAID.ng
#ILoveGETPAIDng
Call 08148011551
Or WhatsApp me 08058434104
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Nuelight: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
With Just Today Left Until 2019 – What Is That Thing You Hustled Hard For In 2018 But Did Not Get But Believe You will Get In 2019?
Ask Me How to Earn Money on GETPAID.ng
#ILoveGETPAIDng
Call 08148011551
Or WhatsApp me 08058434104
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Orjitex15(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Very big lie. Am from that zone and local government, nothing of dat nature happened. For goodness sake ortom is a desperado, take serious at your own oeril
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by Orosotare(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Its a big lie, am in Benue, I lived at naka just past the farm this afternoon and nothing of such happened, besides the Governor has already harvested his rice sine November
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by MalcoImX: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
wanger50:
But you and I know that worser atrocities are committed by this same herdsmen in other states around the north central. Hope you haven't forgotten the burning down of Afoloyan's farm in Kwara too,which was even bigger than this.We must not politicise everything
Politicised it has been. There's always a phobic fear of the Fulani in Nigeria, made worse by the dislike of Buhari and the imagined powers of what you call the Caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by MalcoImX: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
JeogahII:

Are you part of the "political herdsmen"?

Are you an FFK or Omokri fan, or part of their new generation brought-ups with no sense of history and balance?
Re: Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze by MalcoImX: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

Don't go about defending evil on the forum

How dare a PDP supporter call someone evil. There's so much evil in PDP that I wonder whether you guys have conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook / Akeredolu Returns From Thailand, Frowns At Illegal Cultivation Of Cannabis / IPOB Members Behind Killing Of Police Officers In Akwa Ibom Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.