Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On Instagram After Davido Alledgely Slapped His Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On Instagram After Davido Alledgely Slapped His Man (439 Views)

I Just Got Verified On Instagram After I Went Viral(pics) / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On Instagram After Davido Alledgely Slapped His Man by samueldloverboy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Kizz Daniel has unfollowed Davido on Instagram, following last night saga which Davido and his gang members were accused of slapping Kizz Daniel’s manager, Tumi.

man identified as Peter gave details on the incident and even mentioned that Kizz Daniel had to leave the concert peacefully without any altercation with Davido. He wrote;

Apparently Kizz Daniel could not perform at #DavidoLiveInConcert because Davido slapped his manager at the backstage of his concert

Davido just finished performing on stage and wanted to go and change backstage and he met Kizz Daniel manager walking towards the same place and his guys pushed him away, Continue Reading ===> http:///davskiz

Re: Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On Instagram After Davido Alledgely Slapped His Man by Alphafeezay(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Children

(1) (Reply)

The Man Of My Dream (an Erotica) / Ladies Get In Here!!! (discussion) / Why Do Women Need Consent Before A Man Spends His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.