Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Nigerian Middle Class Is Failing Us: God Forbid Atiku And Buhari!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Middle Class Is Failing Us: God Forbid Atiku And Buhari!!! (374 Views)

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Naira Crisis: Emefiele Discloses Why Currency Redesign Policy Is Failing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Middle Class Is Failing Us: God Forbid Atiku And Buhari!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
The Nigerian middle class likes to wait for the upper class to endorse a person before they can vote for them. If you are a graduate you are in that class- never mind that you may not be there economically. Your intellect places you in it.

Jesus told the Pharisees that they would not accept him because they were seeking one another's approval. The Pharisees were the enlightened people of their time. They were versed in the law and not at the level of the commoners but they needed to see that someone of high social status was vouching for Jesus before they would follow him.

Why do we need OBJ, Tinubu, Danjuma, Babangida and other people in their class to endorse a candidate before we support him or her? Are the above mentioned persons in our class? Do they have our worries? When they were in the middle class in the sixties and seventies and they decided to take over government, did they not just do so?

Here is the news and you know it:
The change you seek will never come from the upper class. No revolution ever does. They say that necessity is the mother of invention. Obasanjo, Tinubu, Danjuma and Babangida do not have the need we have for a revolution. No real change will be brought by the upper class.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Middle Class Is Failing Us: God Forbid Atiku And Buhari!!! by Optional09: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
How can any right thinking individual not vote Sowore.

Are you people going to vote Buhari that’s running away from the people that supposedly voted him into power. Has anyone else noticed the APC mafia style of campaigning. We don’t need people like that to lead us

Are you going to vote Atiku who has curruption cases all across the world? Atiku who is one of the major cabal that will not let Nigerians enjoy 24 hrs electricity to promote his generator importation business?

Ask your self am I human to vote leaders who destroyed our past and desperately want to destroy our future?

Am I human, to accept N10,000.00 bribe to vote a leader who will not protect me and my children in time of danger?

Am I human, to vote in as president someone who has curruption case all around the world and expect; Healthcare for all, good enducation, development in my country?

Nigerians think. Think about the future of your children, think about your old age, think about Nigeria image across the world.

Think Visionary, intelligent, proactive, energetic, industrious, lover of defenseless people.

Think Omoyele Sowore vote AAC come 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Disappoint Nigerians —buhari / Buhari Appoints New Ssa. On National Assembly Matters / Saraki: Hold IG Responsible If Any Harm Befalls Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.