Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side (37786 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Hotzone(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
That man seems bald headed
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Empero22: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
This woman are she a mother?
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Vtrd: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Seriously, this girl may not be facially fine.

But she has a banging body.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Didi2d(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Why is it that when White men go to the pool side, they wear just pant or tight, but when Nigerian men go to the pool they always wear big big nika!
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by oderinlewo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
sinaj:
Same thing Toronto said about Churchhill lipsrsealed
Toronto..lmao
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by EmekaBlue(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nice
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by springtech(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Excaperx:
Yoruba women seff

Bros to slap you from the back just dey hungry me.

So your hatred for Yoruba and anything affiliated to them has suddenly turned Laura Ikeji to a Yoruba girl.
So much tribalistic tendency running in your vein.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

You better not enter 2019 with this your rotten mindset.
My one cent.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Suplexx: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abortions:
Toronto Sat I understand

Who is the man in your photo comment? I see his pic often as meme
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Thojan(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Toronto ko, Hawaii ni
sinaj:
Same thing Toronto said about Churchhill lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by harry2sexy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

I don't take social media love show serious...u can say that to him without coming online to show all the fake lovey dovey ish...

Very true.tell am for him face...social media nor love u

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by Abortions: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Suplexx:

a made man
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by meobizy(f): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
IamD18:
Sitting there is a man who's tired of a social media attention seeking wife.
He’s also tired of her boring coochie.
All I want to know is how much her start price is.
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by meobizy(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Didi2d:
Why is it that when White men go to the pool side, they wear just pant or tight, but when Nigerian men go to the pool they always wear big big nika!
Do you think it’s easy to conceal a nine inch equipment? Leave speedos to white men, they have little or nothing between their legs.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by LINTUNE(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abortions:
Toronto Sat I understand
..lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Poses In Bikini With Husband By The Pool Side by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Suplexx:

He’s an autistic tv star and a rapper. I’ll have to google the show he’s on to remember his name.
His face in the picture is his normal resting face but trust akatas to use him as a meme because it looks like one of disappointment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up / Ali Baba Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.