Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? (22628 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Larryslim(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Birdbox
Maybe because it was overhyped on Social media, someone will not hear word

Are you kidding?
Birdbox is not interesting!
My man go and sit down!
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by iannathan(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Too overhyped movie, I even slept in the cinema.
7figuresalary:
XXNX ; "Nina Rotti and Sarah Jay share beefy black cock in a creampy orgy"....

That movie was overhyped.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by blingxx(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
The predator... F*cking terrible Venom -piss of shit Annihilation- beyond terrible
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by itzprezy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Venom
Bigger fatter liar(they just copied one old film like that.same storyline )
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Larryslim(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
xynerise:
Black(Blank) Panther
Samson
The Nun
Aquaman
Aquaman,worst??
Please say another thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by RealTrump: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
abdeiz:
Black panther(was overrated and turned into a political crusade on Social media )

Oceans Eight ( so freaking cliche and predictable )

Venom ( unnecessary and not needed, besides couldn't see anything during the riot fight. ..was to dark....lol pun intended )

Antman and the wasp (an explainer movie for ant man's appearance in end game)

Alpha ( did well to tell a fantastic story but let us down with the language )

You got it wrong with Alpha. The very first thing they said was that it was 20,000 years ago in Europe. You really expected people to have developed a language by that time? You are the one who is not realistic. I usually respect people's option but u got this one upside down. A language had to be developed for the movie just like they developed a 3k word language for the Dutraki in GOT.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by itzprezy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Damfostopper:
my worst movie for this year are......
The strange ones ......
Annihilation......
Beirut......
Ocean's 8....
Pacific Rim Uprising......
Venom......
Operations red sea

Movies that I didn't felt like watching for this year......i feel these movies might be crap to me
Black Panther.....
Avengers infinity War....
Acrimony......
Ready player one...
Fifty shades freed.....
Cloverfield paradox....
Death wish....
Hurricane Heist.....
Blackpool 2.....
Alpha.....
Predator......
Escape Plan 2.....

Don't bother ursef watching "ready player one"total nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sexy gladiator and Balotube
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by RealTrump: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
mebad:
For me it is Acrimony

You can't just hate a movie for the mere fun of it? That was a fantastic storyline which people who have been in multiple relationships can relate to. If you hv not experienced it, it means you can't relate to it n definitely can't appreciate the craft. It's a difficult story to tell and a lot of maturity went into the plot.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
sharrapp is that what I said?
Larryslim:

Are you kidding?
My man go and sit down!
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by doskie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Up north.

The worst so far
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by doskie(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
rattlesnake:

Which one u act...

Upnorth

Oshi
az in... Total waste of money and time
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by mebad(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
RealTrump:

You can't just hate a movie for the mere fun of it? That was a fantastic storyline which people who have been in multiple relationships can relate to. If you hv not experienced it, it means you can't relate to it n definitely can't appreciate the craft. It's a difficult story to tell and a lot of maturity went into the plot.

my hating the movie is not for the mere fun of it . I am sure you are a fan of the movie like a lot of people but for me it is a no no. Just so you know , I figured the entire out in the first 20mins and the I hated it for the remaining 100 mins. complete waste of my time .

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by abdeiz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
RealTrump:

You got it wrong with Alpha. The very first thing they said was that it was 20,000 years ago in Europe. You really expected people to have developed a language by that time? You are the one who is not realistic. I usually respect people's option but u got this one upside down. A language had to be developed for the movie just like they developed a 3k word language for the Dutraki in GOT.

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by RealTrump: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
rashmond2007:
black panther (shit is really over hyped )

First thing, the movie is a work of fiction on a higher level. No way Africa has some crappy vibranium. Sometimes, watching a poor quality version of such movie will make you think it's trash. The graphics of that waterfall, the robbery, the one on one fights, the car chase with modified Toyota SUVs. Especially the sound track, abeg, watch movie with better sound system.

If u don't like it, I can't change that but saying a movie which will be remembered 15 years from now via franchising as worst for the year, na.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by sprints1: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Damfostopper:
my worst movie for this year are......
The strange ones ......
Annihilation......
Beirut......
Ocean's 8....
Pacific Rim Uprising......
Venom......
Operations red sea

Movies that I didn't felt like watching for this year......i feel these movies might be crap to me
Black Panther.....
Avengers infinity War....
Acrimony......
Ready player one...
Fifty shades freed.....
Cloverfield paradox....
Death wish....
Hurricane Heist.....
Blackpool 2.....
Alpha.....
Predator......
Escape Plan 2.....
bros avengers infinity wars is the best film in 2018

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
honeydear:
Really?....let me not waste my time then.

My babe disturbed my tire..Las las na rubbish..Mtcheew.
Even merrymen dope pass am 100%.

You might like it sha...one man's meat, is another man's poison. But e no just make sense to me..
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Yuceeluv(f): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
And I planned to watch it.

OdikwaRisky:
Birdbox
Maybe because it was overhyped on Social media, someone will not hear word

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Adiwana: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
RealTrump:

First thing, the movie is a work of fiction on a higher level. No way Africa has some crappy vibranium. Sometimes, watching a poor quality version of such movie will make you think it's trash. The graphics of that waterfall, the robbery, the one on one fights, the car chase with modified Toyota SUVs. Especially the sound track, abeg, watch movie with better sound system.

If u don't like it, I can't change that but saying a movie which will be remembered 15 years from now via franchising as worst for the year, na.

Personally,I like black panther but people saying it's trash cause it's overrated are simply blowing hot.Movie didn't meet up to the hype that came before it but saying that movie is trash is just being mischievous.On a good day,it's an atleast 7/10 movie which is pretty solid

People,before you watch any movie,check the ratings.i paused in the middle of venom to actually check the ratings and I saw it was trash.Gave me an idea of how the whole thing ended and I was not disappointed on how trashy thay movie was.In fact Venom in Spiderman3 was much realer and a super villain than what was seen in the full movie

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Ray07(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Larryslim:

Are you kidding?
My man go and sit down!
no mind the guy
I never see the movie self but i liked it when i read the plot on wikipedia.
But the somehow want to copy it like a "a quite place and world war z"
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Revenge
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Satan66(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
DC legends of tomorrow.
The last jedi(Completely horrible)
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by sassiemyk: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
tstx:
ACRIMONY
ACRIMONY
ACRIMONY
Ur sense loss ni. They said the worst not the best mbok
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by troubleseller: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Acrimony
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
7figuresalary:
XXNX ; "Nina Rotti and Sarah Jay share beefy black cock in a creampy orgy"....

That movie was overhyped.
repent
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by xynerise: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Larryslim:

Aquaman,worst??
Please say another thing!

My opinion bro.

AQUAMAN
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Satan66(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
ifymorena:
Deadpool 2 and annihilation
Dead pool?
Are you well?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by edicied: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Venom
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Ray07(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
RealTrump:

very sweet movie man

The movie no be for teenagers so him no go understand am

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by daroz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Noah

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Yuceeluv(f): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
I can't wait for the part two to be out.

sprints1:

bros avengers infinity wars is the best film in 2018
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by IHate9jerianss(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
RealTrump:

Black Panther is a marvellous movie.When the MCU is dead and buried years from today,the movie will be remembered as a highlight of the franchise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Naija / EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) / Jaypee And Lukay (Jaykay) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.