Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? (23236 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Asu015(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
lemme quickly delete Annihilation
thank God i didnt waste my time
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by shurleybaby: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
The worst movie I ever watched was blade runner 2049..No concept,no story line , weird ending if it had.. very long and boring too..no action...

I'm still angry at the cinema in ICM for Showing such nonsense and making us pay to watch!!.
Waste of time!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Adiwana: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
naturefellow:
OP got the guts to downplay the movie of a veteran like Benecio del Toro, Josh Brolin. There are some actors you just can't ignore, any release from them hardly disappoints. Talk of stars like Liam Neeson, et al.

OP needs some serious movie and acting enlightenment!

Lmao.Dont know what he was expecting in that movie but the storyline,acting and every other element of that movie was spot on.Was very matured in every sense.The only thing the movie lacked that was seen in the first movie was the cutting edge Emily Blunt provided.He should have seen the first movie before watching the second as that wouldve provided a much in depth understanding of who Sicariso are in the first place.If you didn't watch the first movie,you will be lost on the whole drama

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by NiggasInParis: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sanchez01:
The year rounds off some hours from now and movie lovers already have their sights on some releases starting from April, 2019. No doubt, there has been good movies this year just as some hyped, horrible movies. Sequel to the 'best movies of 2018' thread, it would be nice to have a list of horrible movies released this year.

Well, I have them in abundance and will try to list them as they come to mind. In no particular order, below is my list of horrible movies of 2018.

1. Venom: Lazy storyline, inconsistent and disjointed
2. Annihilation: This movie is purely dumb as a donkey undecided
3. The First Purge
4.Kin
5. Samson angry
6. Sicario 2
7. Silencer
8.Tango One
9. The Cage Fighter
10. Batman Ninja (Anime) undecided
11. The Dark Kingdom (Mtchewwwww)

You must be very a stoopid and exceptionally dull for saying " The First Purge is a a bad Movie" I don't blame you, peeps Like you were dullards in sciences class back in in your JSS days...That movie is an epic description of what will happen on earth in the closest future! Oh, i forgot You did not not pass your science classes talk more of taking a prep in Government classes ....Dont worry wait till 2047 and we shall know what's up!
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Adiwana: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
shurleybaby:
The worst movie I ever watched was blade runner 2049..No concept,no story line , weird ending if it had.. very long and boring too..no action...

I'm still angry at the cinema in ICM for Showing such nonsense and making us pay to watch!!.
Waste of time!

Was that movie this year??Cause that should displace Venom as the worst thing I ever set my eyes on

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by honeydear(f): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
DDeliverer:

My babe disturbed my tire..Las las na rubbish..Mtcheew.
Even merrymen dope pass am 100%.

You might like it sha...one man's meat, is another man's poison. But e no just make sense to me..
Eeya sorry �...from the reviews online, I'm not sure i'll like it.
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Adiwana: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
NiggasInParis:

You must be very a stoopid for saying " The First Purge is a a bad Movie" I don't blame you, peeps Like you were dullards in sciences class back in in you JSS days...wait till 2047 and we shall know what's up!

grin grin.Take am easy.I already told the guy he had shiity taste in movies.Didnt even bother mentioning about the first purge as my anger was on Sicario 2

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by VictorRomanov: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
abdeiz:
Black panther(was overrated and turned into a political crusade on Social media )

Oceans Eight ( so freaking cliche and predictable )

Venom ( unnecessary and not needed, besides couldn't see anything during the riot fight. ..was to dark....lol pun intended )

Antman and the wasp (an explainer movie for ant man's appearance in end game)

Alpha ( did well to tell a fantastic story but let us down with the language )

Na pirated version you watch?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Most People listing black panther as their worse movie aren't marvel fans.

I'm sure they don't even know the sequence of The Avengers movies that led to black panther up to Infinity war.

They just saw Marvel fans hyping it and wanted to see what the hype was all about.

You can't enjoy what you don't understand.

It is like teaching someone how to construct sentences without reaching them alphabets, vowels and consonants, parts of speech etc.

Some even mentioned Aqua Man. I'll suggest non comic fans shouldn't be allowed to watch comic movies.

DC has had a string of bad movies. Even as a marvel fan, I'll give Aqua Man to DC. They did well.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by NiggasInParis: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adiwana:

grin grin.Take am easy.I already told the guy he had shiity taste in movies.Didnt even bother mentioning about the first purge as my anger was on Sicario 2

That Sicario is so dope it paints what's currently happening day to day btw the US and Mexico... It needs more recognition! This are the typa movies people should watch and feel more conscious abt our world and whats going on in it.....

My fav part is the end, how that man made it out the desert and tracked that young wannabe kid, I still don't understand it....
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by kennypoka2(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Who's your daddy? Chief daddy..

I saw this movie today and I wept 'cos I wasted 2500..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Larryslim(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
xynerise:

My opinion bro.

AQUAMAN
You definitely didn't see the movie,You're just saying!
Try and see it first before you judge
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by kennypoka2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
DDeliverer:
Chief daddy..

What kinda overhyped nonsense was that??

I'm telling you.. So annoying
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
tstx:
ACRIMONY
ACRIMONY
ACRIMONY

Like after watching the movie i felt like killing Tyler perry For wasting two hours of my life...
I so hate the movie so tey i transfer all the hatred go the actors and Actresses for agreeing to act in it.. Now whenever I'm watching a movie and i see any of them what i do is, pause the movie, close the player then delete the movie... Once again, Thunder faya Tyler Perry and the mumu guy below for reading and accepting to be the lead in the thrash

[img]https://pmcvariety.files./2014/10/lyriq-bent.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1[/img]

But why
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by virago(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
mebad:
For me it is Acrimony

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Mine is

Acrimony Acrimony Acrimony Acrimony Acrimony and Breaking in
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by virago(f): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ray07:

Best animation goes to coco, very emotional, incredible 2 and despicable me 3

Where do you want to put Spiderman : Into the spider verse

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Kemyem: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
lionheart
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by krozay(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
I kill giants,escape plan 2 and sicario 2
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by WaffenSS(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adiwana:

The Meg was good bro.Not a crazy out of world movie but I didn't expect Jason Statham to hold down that role he played.Acting was very good.Last Jedi was a 2015 if am not mistaken

Last Jedi was 2017, but I saw it 2018

The Meg is a dumb movie, doesn't make much sense, with glaring plot holes and cheesy dialog.

I understand why B-Movie lovers and Statham fans would like it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by abdeiz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
skyhighweb:

bros stick to nollywood abeg abeg hollywood is not for u
blackpanther
overrated ke

venom
couldnt see anythin? what do u expect for d cinema version u downloaded

antman n d wasp
a what what what end game? meaning?

alpha
so u want a early man movie to b speaking English
next time download d subtitle when watching

the only one dat sucks is ocean 8 i slept watching that self

Yes black panther was overrated. ...the riot fight in Venom was figurative even though it was actually darker than normal even in the cinemas.
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by abdeiz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Na pirated version you watch?

No
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sanchez01:
The year rounds off some hours from now and movie lovers already have their sights on some releases starting from April, 2019. No doubt, there has been good movies this year just as some hyped, horrible movies. Sequel to the 'best movies of 2018' thread, it would be nice to have a list of horrible movies released this year.

Well, I have them in abundance and will try to list

them as they come to mind. In no particular order, below is my list of horrible movies of 2018.

1. Venom: Lazy storyline, inconsistent and disjointed
2. Annihilation: This movie is purely dumb as a donkey undecided
3. The First Purge
4.Kin
5. Samson angry
6. Sicario 2
7. Silencer
8.Tango One
9. The Cage Fighter
10. Batman Ninja (Anime) undecided
11. The Dark Kingdom (Mtchewwwww)

Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by virago(f): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
NiggasInParis:

You must be very a stoopid and exceptionally dull for saying " The First Purge is a a bad Movie" I don't blame you, peeps Like you were dullards in sciences class back in in your JSS days...That movie is an epic description of what will happen on earth in the closest future! Oh, i forgot You did not not pass your science classes talk more of taking a prep in Government classes ....Dont worry wait till 2047 and we shall know what's up!

I can bet my left boob you'll fail in major science courses with your poorly versed diatribe , if you do not agree with someone's opinion must you show your folly to the whole world , why not just keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Yuceeluv(f): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oh okay

OdikwaRisky:
its not bad sis just not worth all the hype
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
virago:

Where do you want to put Spiderman : Into the spider verse
Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal for more info WhatsApp @+2348187463706.......we based in Ibadan built take delivery nationwide
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Magnuschase: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mandy- I heard it's Nick Cage's best movie recently but it was cringeworthy.

I downloaded Annihilation 3 months ago. I'm yet to complete it.

Black Panther was not particularly bad but it was soooo overrated.
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

But why
Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal . For more info call WhatsApp @+2348187463706 . We based in Ibadan palms mall but take delivery nation wide
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by ogorwyne(f): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oceans 8 still dey provoke me till now.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
WaffenSS:

The Meg is a dumb movie, doesn't make much sense, with glaring plot holes and cheesy dialog.

Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal . For more info call WhatsApp @+2348187463706 . We based in Ibadan palms mall and also make deliveries nation wide
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
shurleybaby:

Waste of time!
Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal . For more info call WhatsApp @+2348187463706 . We based in Ibadan palms mall and also make deliveries nation wide
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Adiwana: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
WaffenSS:

Not really a Statham fan cause like the Rock,his movies are predictable but for him trying out a new role,I think he did pretty much good.Maybe i rate it higher than it was because it was beyond my expectation especially with the main character involved.I honestly never thought it was going to be a mega or exceptional movie.Just like you said,it's a B-movie and it indeed did justice to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd / Valentine Is Here - Mr Macaroni, Mummy Wa & Ama Baby (Video) / Falz Joins Tinsel Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.