Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? (22709 Views)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Damfostopper(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
won91:
Watch Ready player one & Cloverfield paradox.

As for Avengers Infinity, you would truely enjoy it if you followed the story line from part 1: the incredible Hulk. If I'm not wrong, Infinity war should be part 16 in the Marvel comic universe.

As an extra recommendation, I'll suggest you watch "Gone girl".

2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron didn't make sense to me..... dats y I bypass this one....

BTW I don't fancy superhero movies
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by immaculate1234(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
AFONJA SKULL MINERS AND MUHAMMADU JUBIRI BUHARI
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Damfostopper(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
sprints1:

bros avengers infinity wars is the best film in 2018
dats for you ....you like superhero movies.... me I don't fancy it
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Adiwana: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
WaffenSS:
The Predator

The Meg

Aquaman

The Last Jedi

Return of Johhny English

Blood of Steel

The Meg was good bro.Not a crazy out of world movie but I didn't expect Jason Statham to hold down that role he played.Acting was very good.Last Jedi was a 2015 if am not mistaken
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by naturefellow(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
benflin:
Please and Please add
ALPHA
NAZI OVER LORD

You mention Alpha? Pls, go to NY Film Institute, go learn how to make a better movie!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by handsomeyinka(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Buhari apc
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by sprints1: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Damfostopper:
dats for you ....you like superhero movies.... me I don't fancy it
not really a fan of it but i like the storyline a bit... well crafted to me its the best in 2018 though..black panther was okay but the script was watery and too predictable people labelling as the best i dont get but avengers was unpredictable and josh brolin made it a hit...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by FergieRaww(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
VENOM

mhen! the movie is 2/10 for me
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by JoEdIx(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
7figuresalary:
XXNX ; "Nina Rotti and Sarah Jay share beefy black cock in a creampy orgy"....

That movie was overhyped.
Avoid weeD
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Raymondred: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
I don't understand why a lot of people are screaming Venom! At least pay some respect to Tom Hardy's incredible performance. Yea it was a bit fast paced and corny but the graphics and Tom Hardy's acting sums up everything. My opinion.

Now for those saying Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther, have it at the back of your mind that these movies recorded significant milestones both in The Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Box Office worldwide. In a nutshell, they shook the world.

Thanks to Avengers:Infinity War, Thanos is branded the most powerful movie villain of all time.. Respek grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by naturefellow(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adiwana:
Venom was terrible and my worst but you put Sicario 2.You must have shiity taste in movies or you didn't watch the first Sicario.That movie was the bomb
OP got the guts to downplay the movie of a veteran like Benecio del Toro, Josh Brolin. There are some actors you just can't ignore, any release from them hardly disappoints. Talk of stars like Liam Neeson, et al.

OP needs some serious movie and acting enlightenment!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by talk2saintify(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Annihilation, black panther was f**king overrated, The Nun was stupid AF
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by dazzlingd(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Aquaman Mumu movie.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Rumobaba: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Una still de watch film?
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by LINTUNE(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sanchez01:
The year rounds off some hours from now and movie lovers already have their sights on some releases starting from April, 2019. No doubt, there has been good movies this year just as some hyped, horrible movies. Sequel to the 'best movies of 2018' thread, it would be nice to have a list of horrible movies released this year.

Well, I have them in abundance and will try to list them as they come to mind. In no particular order, below is my list of horrible movies of 2018.

1. Venom: Lazy storyline, inconsistent and disjointed
2. Annihilation: This movie is purely dumb as a donkey undecided
3. The First Purge
4.Kin
5. Samson angry
6. Sicario 2
7. Silencer
8.Tango One
9. The Cage Fighter
10. Batman Ninja (Anime) undecided
11. The Dark Kingdom (Mtchewwwww)

jesus do u know what u are saying.. Samson.. Venom.. Annihilation kin.. This are very nice movie.. Unless u are the type that just watch without understanding the story lines

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by CrystalMax: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Rampage

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Uglymind: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ocean 8
Venom

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by skyhighweb(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sanchez01:
The year rounds off some hours from now and movie lovers already have their sights on some releases starting from April, 2019. No doubt, there has been good movies this year just as some hyped, horrible movies. Sequel to the 'best movies of 2018' thread, it would be nice to have a list of horrible movies released this year.

Well, I have them in abundance and will try to list them as they come to mind. In no particular order, below is my list of horrible movies of 2018.

1. Venom: Lazy storyline, inconsistent and disjointed
2. Annihilation: This movie is purely dumb as a donkey undecided
3. The First Purge
4.Kin
5. Samson angry
6. Sicario 2
7. Silencer
8.Tango One
9. The Cage Fighter
10. Batman Ninja (Anime) undecided
11. The Dark Kingdom (Mtchewwwww)

i. agree with ur list except the first 1, thats just d way d comic is dey cant do more than that to. avoid ruining it something jistice league like to do

batman ninja omo i slept watching it, it was wack
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by dazzlingd(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
xynerise:

My opinion bro.

AQUAMAN

Same here too

aquaman is the most useless and stupid movie of 2018

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
JoEdIx:
Avoid weeD
How do u mean??
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
repent
I'm still better than a husbandsnatcha
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by KevinDein: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
King of Boys
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by janejive(f): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bird BOX.
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Viiictor10(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
the titan everything about it is f9
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
its not bad sis just not worth all the hype
Yuceeluv:
And I planned to watch it.

Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
iannathan:
Too overhyped movie, I even slept in the cinema.
Too much publicity and overhype..movie was way below par...myself and my kids were disappointed..
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by yrex01(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
WaffenSS:

You just saw this in 2018??
there z new one this year. 2018 scorpion king
Re: What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? by skyhighweb(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
abdeiz:
Black panther(was overrated and turned into a political crusade on Social media )

Oceans Eight ( so freaking cliche and predictable )

Venom ( unnecessary and not needed, besides couldn't see anything during the riot fight. ..was to dark....lol pun intended )

Antman and the wasp (an explainer movie for ant man's appearance in end game)

Alpha ( did well to tell a fantastic story but let us down with the language )

bros stick to nollywood abeg abeg hollywood is not for u
blackpanther
overrated ke

venom
couldnt see anythin? what do u expect for d cinema version u downloaded

antman n d wasp
a what what what end game? meaning?

alpha
so u want a early man movie to b speaking English
next time download d subtitle when watching

the only one dat sucks is ocean 8 i slept watching that self

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jaypee And Lukay (Jaykay) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Kess Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.