Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,536 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) (23433 Views)

Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Yankee101: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Those who know know

Buhari has no single iota of integrity

His only problem is if you're not on his team and you're stealing. If you're a member it's not wrong

Daura was almost a desert both literally and practically. It's close to Niger republic (next town) and the Sahara desert. There were no big houses or mansions like this before 2015.

6 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Nwachineke1980: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Look at mansions and machines own by Buhari relatives.These guys are not on nairaland but some hungry personalities who cannot pay their house rent will be shouting Sai baba.

7 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by lafuria1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
You people are Jokers

Can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by BuhariLooter(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
buhari the smart thief

5 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by barrydee(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
And now the Zombies will come and say Galadima is an IPOB youth.

4 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Baselm: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Did you guys even watch the video, I can only see an aerial view of some houses, mostly bungalows with coloured roofs, nothing to prove it is Daura or even link it to anyone. We can't even see the houses well, except the roofs, then there was a picture of Yusuf standing and some guys posing with cars.

I wouldn't pay whoever did this shoddy job if I was Atiku or whoever contracted him

2 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by bid4rich(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mr president has given 'Integrity' another meaning. Nice one sha! wink Mr. President

3 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Eprolist: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pim
Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by FunctionX(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by enemyofprogress: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
God dey

can you marry a woman that already has a sun?
Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
it turned out that I WASTED MY VOTE ON A REDUNDANT CROOK IN 2015, time to try another candidate.

5 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by alawi5k: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Corruption fighting back

2 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by israelmao(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lazy drones feeding fat on Nigeria.Mansions grow like mushrooms in Daura, Kastina.

3 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by pally123: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
XaintJoel20:
Till tomorrow I haven't forgiven supposedly learned folks who allowed Buhari and APC to deceive them with the "Change" mantra that has turn out to be a facade.

Nigerian should gear up for more reports of corruption and mismanagement in the coming years.

To give monkey water no be problem, na to come take cup from monkey after im don drink water finish.

Wrestling power from a power drunk Buhari and his cronies does not seem feasible in coming elections.

We would see the worst case of rigging in Nigeria's history next February and March.
You are spot on

4 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Kenekingisback: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
APC is corrupt, Buhari is the chief navigator grin

2 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Felixv: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
mybestlove:
With all these evidence, can anyone still defend Buhari as Mr. Integrity?

Buhari's administration is more corrupt than GEJ's. Buhari can't make a speech without pointing to war against corruption and all these are happening under him.

LISTEN: A vote for Buhari/APC is a vote for the cabal who madam Aisha truthfully told us have hijacked the government. We can't continue like these.

Abba Kyari and Funtua are old men that should be in Katsina rearing their cattle but here they are holding Nigeria, a country of professors and elites, ransome.

These young billionaires were hungry and helpless as of 2015.
How can Nigeria be controlled by some old folks from Katsina whom Buhari used to surround himself?

Please I'm not partisan but any sensible Nigerian should understand that the way forward is to remove these worms from our seat of government.

FTC dedicated to all Nigerians.
Happy 2019 to all of us, we shall conquer.

So how come under GEJ our foreign reserves dropped to $28bn.

But under buhari it increased to $44bn.

What happened.

1 Like

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Racoon(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
"A vote for Buhari/APC is a vote for the cabal who madam Aisha truthfully told us have hijacked the government. We can't continue like these..."

3 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Marcelo290(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
And Buhari parades himself as an anti-corruption crusader undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Decryptor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Gosh! So that green Lamborghini I saw the other day in Maitama belongs to buhari's son? shocked shocked

Mr integrity indeed!

2 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by ocelot2006(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nwachineke1980:
Look at mansions and machines own by Buhari relatives.These guys are not on nairaland but some hungry personalities who cannot pay their house rent will be shouting Sai baba.

For N30k o.

3 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by gurunlocker: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
I always say Buhari is actually very wise.... He won't steal himself, he will find people stealing on his behalf in order to make it hard to trace the stealing to him. grin grin

Stealing with proxies and integrity grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Decryptor(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Felixv:

What happened.

So because APC and Lie Mohammed and Madam Oluwole NYSC certificate forger said that, you believe them? Or were you inside the drum of foreign reserves to confirm it

4 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by mybestlove(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Felixv:

What happened.

You are just a senseless zombie. May I never come across people like you in 2019

5 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
pythonkid:
The incorruptible and well reputed Buhari. Apc the party of saints

I don't really pity those zombies cos most of them are only doing what they are been paid for, I only pity those market women, conductors, drivers that don't use the Internet to read what this useless government have been doing but will only believe the lies zombies have been telling them on the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Yeyeboy88(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
In the spirit of new year, nairalanders should help me with little money to buy drugs for my ailment
0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by madridsta007(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
mybestlove:
With all these evidence, can anyone still defend Buhari as Mr. Integrity?

Buhari's administration is more corrupt than GEJ's. Buhari can't make a speech without pointing to war against corruption and all these are happening under him.

LISTEN: A vote for Buhari/APC is a vote for the cabal who madam Aisha truthfully told us have hijacked the government. We can't continue like these.

Abba Kyari and Funtua are old men that should be in Katsina rearing their cattle but here they are holding Nigeria, a country of professors and elites, ransome.

These young billionaires were hungry and helpless as of 2015.
How can Nigeria be controlled by some old folks from Katsina whom Buhari used to surround himself?

Please I'm not partisan but any sensible Nigerian should understand that the way forward is to remove these worms from our seat of government.

FTC dedicated to all Nigerians.
Happy 2019 to all of us, we shall conquer.

I think most people know that the Buhari administration is more corrupt than any previous administration, even General Sani Abacha because the corruption isnt just limited to him, but friends and associates who have their own friends and associates too.
And of course APC members at the top.

The problem is that APC and South Western (Tinubu) intellectuals created a god in Buhari; a man who is beyond any crime or corruption at all.
This god was deified and sold to the Northerners and to Nigerians for more than 15 years. Hence it is rooted in minds.

It is difficult converting a Christian, Muslim, Sikh or any religious-minded fellow who has been in that religion for 15 years, no matter the evidence brought to the fellow. This is the main challenge converted Buharists and other Nigerians face, especially in Northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Felixv: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
mybestlove:

You are just a senseless zombie. May I never come across people like you in 2019

amen!!!!!!!

senseless fool
Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
BuhariLooter:
BUHARILOOTER the scammer hahaha....

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Felixv: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Decryptor:

So because APC and Lie Mohammed and Madam Oluwole NYSC certificate forger said that, you believe them? Or were you inside the drum of foreign reserves to confirm it

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/foreign-exchange-reserves

Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by Sufisunni: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigerian masses are totally in dilemma on whom to choose between Buhari and Atiku. Buhari, seems not to be corrupt, but he isn't in charge of his government. He doesn't willing support corruption but his allies are having a field day milking Nigerians in any possible way. Atiku on the other side, is a certified looter and I don't really know what he can do to salvage the situation. His family alone, is enough to fat feed on our commonwealth; four wives with many children and grandchildren, definitely he will even need more money than even Buhari.

I pity even those supporting both Buhari and Atiku here. They pay you peanut as political economy e-warrior, but amasse billion of naira for themselves.
Anyway, I understand the poor people's problem. Nigeria political establishment ensured that Nigerian citizens are totally held below poverty line, with that when ever they need them to do dirty jobs, they will readily available with the smallest amount.
Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by UncleJudax(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Galadima don vex grin

Mr Integrity
Re: See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) by contigiency(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Look at how cheaply some people above were bought. Just look at comments from people insulting the president for a video that could have been recorded from anywhere. how do we know that it's from daura and that it was built by those this old man was referring to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.