Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo (14759 Views)

MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
A woman identified as Joy Ebarelen, has accused a midwife, Modebe Christiana (aka Nurse Ada) of drugging her in a bid to kill her, steal and sell her baby. It is alleged that the midwife who was assisted by her husband named Victor, smuggled the victim, while still unconscious, back to her home where they left her for dead.

Ebarelen however regained consciousness two days after and found herself, not in hospital but at home on her bed.

Ebarelen in an interview with Satellite Times, said she was almost killed by the duo of Nurse Ada and her husband Victor. She recounts her ordeal from the beginning,

Determined to recover her missing baby, Ebarelen reported the case to the Ubiaja Division of the Nigerian Police in Edo State.

The matter was later transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Benin City While the accused, Nurse Ada had at first denied taking delivery of the child, she later brought the baby girl to the police station but not without coming up with a counter-claim.

She accused Ebarelen of of attempting to kill her own baby after birth and that was the reason she decided to take the baby away from her.

With this twist, Ebarelen suddenly found herself as the accused with the Police threatening to put her in detention. The following day at the police station, there was a new accusation waiting for her.

Ebarelen cried as she explained that the father of her new was not the same person who fathered her other three children. She named one Ardo Musa Mohammed, the Sarki Fulani of Ubiaja as the father of the child. She said that every person in the community including Nurse Ada and Oduma were in the know that Ardo had an affair with her that resulted in the pregnancy.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-accuses-nurse-of-drugging-her-and-stealing-her-baby-in-edo-photo.html

Credit; Satellite Times.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by JasonScoolari: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just imagine.... You and your husband steal the lady's happiness and still have the effrontery to drug her?

Dear Lord, it's your favorite son Jason, Whatever the evil one's have stolen from me this year, my joy, happiness, finances, testimony, health and all round blessings, I decree the total restoration and as the year comes to an end today, let our enemies end with the year. Thank you Father.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by CreepyBlackpool: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Now lets wait for the real truth

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by daddytime(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Gargantuan gbege...bushmeat don catch the hunter
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Anything baby-selling and body harvesting....

Leave it to the Criminal Republic of BIAF....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by zombieTRACKER: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Rampant kinda news in Buhari era
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by 1Sharon(f): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Edo airways...igodomigodo
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by roladex(f): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by ElNero(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
This one weak me, walai.
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Cone heads everywhere

Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by TundRash(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
embarassed

Someone should please save my soul.
7 years after leaving secondary school, i have not been able to gain admission into University.
I managed to gain admission into a Polytechnic in 2014 where i studied Mass Communication, finished with good result in 2016 but i don't have the money for clearance and collection of my result.
I have been stagnant.
The only obstacle in my way is lack of money. My parents are not financially okay. They have tried.

Please i don't want to stay idle at home again in 2019.

With a total of #45,000, i will be able to do;

¤Clearance to get my result,
¤JAMB regularization,
¤JAMB/DE- (I don't mind to start all over again, i just want to move forward).

Someone should please help me with any amount of money.

May God bless you as you do so.

Please quote me if you want to help me with any amount of money or to confirm my claim.

You can verify my claim in anyway you like if you are willing to help me.
My Bank account number is 0239584618, Wema Bank.

May God bless you.
Sorry for posting in wrong section.

I really wish to continue my education.
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by Eprolist: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Wow
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by enemyofprogress: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ibo ibo ibo
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by IMASTEX: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by Youngzubi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by enemyofprogress: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
1Sharon:
see as you just dey hungry me. Even if na to take only the cap of my this thing rub your this thing for only one second I will be ok
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by frankfrancis871: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad

Careless woman, go and born another one!

There are many who need babies!
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by vicfajeze: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
OLORUN JONAH!!!
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by ClayCharles: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vacany! A Female Administrative cook Urgently needed!

1. Must be able to read and write.
2. Must be able to manage others with little or no supervision
3. Age is from 26 years and above
4. Must have at least 2 years culinary experience
5. Ability to cook different meals.
6. Pay is negotiable
7. Candidates from Calabar and Akwa-Ibom will be preferred.

Address: Clay's Calabar Kitchen, 22, Adeshina Street, Off Adeshina Bus-stop, Shomolu, Lagos

Kindly call 08025093887 or 08037553763 for more details.
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
1Sharon:
next time calm down ,read and comprehend undecided . It saddens my heart when I see people make a fool of themselves by making misguided comments just because of the tribal bias that has poisoned their souls. Please don't let this nonsense mindset follow you into the new year. Happy new year!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by frozen70(f): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is madness

All of them they crase

The nurse, her husband and the woman that put to bed

They are all characters acting live video for police to watch
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by frozen70(f): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

Still better than skull mining, rape and killing
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by frozen70(f): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

Still better than skull mining, rape and ritual killing
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by frozen70(f): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

Still better than skull mining, rape and ritual killing
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by wink2015(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman identified as Joy Ebarelen, has accused a midwife, Modebe Christiana (aka Nurse Ada) of drugging her in a bid to kill her, steal and sell her baby. It is alleged that the midwife who was assisted by her husband named Victor, smuggled the victim, while still unconscious, back to her home where they left her for dead.

Ebarelen however regained consciousness two days after and found herself, not in hospital but at home on her bed.

Ebarelen in an interview with Satellite Times, said she was almost killed by the duo of Nurse Ada and her husband Victor. She recounts her ordeal from the beginning,

Determined to recover her missing baby, Ebarelen reported the case to the Ubiaja Division of the Nigerian Police in Edo State.

The matter was later transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Benin City While the accused, Nurse Ada had at first denied taking delivery of the child, she later brought the baby girl to the police station but not without coming up with a counter-claim.

She accused Ebarelen of of attempting to kill her own baby after birth and that was the reason she decided to take the baby away from her.

With this twist, Ebarelen suddenly found herself as the accused with the Police threatening to put her in detention. The following day at the police station, there was a new accusation waiting for her.

Ebarelen cried as she explained that the father of her new was not the same person who fathered her other three children. She named one Ardo Musa Mohammed, the Sarki Fulani of Ubiaja as the father of the child. She said that every person in the community including Nurse Ada and Oduma were in the know that Ardo had an affair with her that resulted in the pregnancy.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-accuses-nurse-of-drugging-her-and-stealing-her-baby-in-edo-photo.html

Credit; Satellite Times. 

STORY THAT TOUCH!
Re: Woman Accuses Nurse Of Drugging Her And Stealing Her Baby In Edo. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
frozen70:

Still better than skull mining, rape and killing

You are crying so much you mentioned me THRICE grin

Wipe the tears baby....

Cry no more grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers / Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue / Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.