Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Wordpress Developers Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Developers Needed (1054 Views)

Wordpress Developers Get In Here Let's Share Ideas / Wordpress Developers Should Face The Reality / Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Developers Needed by nullboss: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pls How can I create a side navbar dashboard like this on WordPress. Is it possible? which plugin?. I've ransacked the net and found nothing

Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by Athena4: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Could be that the nav bar comes with a specific theme or is customized.
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by nullboss: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Athena4:
Could be that the nav bar comes with a specific theme or is customized.
Nope the site in the pic was not developed using WordPress. I just want to create a front-end dashboard like that in WordPress but it seems impossible.
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by Athena4: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
nullboss:
Nope the site in the pic was not developed using WordPress. I just want to create a front-end dashboard like that in WordPress but it seems impossible.
Okay. You can Google "Minimalist wp themes" Or"Minimalist wp themes with customizable sidebar s" you might find something though it may not exactly be like what's in the pic. Also try using Elementor .
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by Bizmagnet: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
nullboss:
Pls How can I create a side navbar dashboard like this on WordPress. Is it possible? which plugin?. I've ransacked the net and found nothing
Maybe you can get a theme with such design. Search the theme options.
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by donsheddy1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
nullboss:
Can be developed for you if you can pay for it. My number is in my signature.
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by nullboss: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
donsheddy1:
Can be developed for you if you can pay for it. My number is in my signature.
I don't think you understand what I'm asking for. I need a user dashboard like that on the front end for members of the site. where they will be redirected to after login. So if you can do that on WordPress let me know.
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by donsheddy1(m): 5:28am On Jan 01, 2019
I understand what you seek for and I can develop it for you
nullboss:
I don't think you understand what I'm asking for. I need a user dashboard like that on the front end for members of the site. where they will be redirected to after login. So if you can do that on WordPress let me know.
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by excanny: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by nullboss: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2019
donsheddy1:
I understand what you seek for and I can develop it for you
I will whatsapp you
Re: Wordpress Developers Needed by ogunjobiolaide: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lets talk on WhatsApp 08063718360, my price is pocket friendly.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming, What Brand Of Laptop Would You Advice I Get? / I Will Help You To Create Status Saver Android Application Free / How Should I Learn Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.