Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (37072 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Abyima(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2019
Hausa Soldiers should go to the North. It is quite unfortunate that most soldiers in the north are not Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by gaskiyamagana: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
BUHARILOOTER IS A FAILURE
..... according to PDP foolorsopher.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by macello4(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin
Bokoharam is greater than Nigeria. Thats the main point if you are truly concerned. The root of bokoharam and the searing pains atvthe root of it precede the formation of Nigeria.

Go and read about the powers around the Chad - Darfur basin.

Sitting on a useless news forming concerned. grin
trash[s]
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin
Bokoharam is greater than Nigeria. Thats the main point if you are truly concerned. The root of bokoharam and the searing pains atvthe root of it precede the formation of Nigeria.

trash[/s]
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin

trash
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by tete7000(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2019
This Buhari is not fighting a technically defeated boko haram from the front again? Lifeless president.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by DavidEsq(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2019
GuyWise101:
[s][/s]
Stop diverting us from the main point here
Don't mind him jor. He thinks he can use their usual tactics.

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Boscojugunu(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year nairalanders. Call me 08025968323 and wish me a happy new year
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by LeeMason(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2019
We had better call for help from Nato, or US troops before this shit gets out of hand.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Rindo69: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2019
The Federal Government will say this is fake news and show us videos of jet fighters bomb strikes.

We have seen videos of soldiers walking away from the battle field, we have heard what they have said about the war against Boko Haram. A government that prefers to give an alternate narrative to make itself look good is a bad government but zombies will say otherwise.

Meat seller, come and defend your hero who is leading from the front
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2019
BORNO should wait THE MILITARY HAVE OPERATION PYTHON DANCE TO PREPARE... THIS TIME NOT ONLY FOR THE MOST DEADLIEST TERRORIST OF THEM ALL IPOB BUT NATION WIDE EXCLUDING BORNO ITS NO LONGER PART OF THE ZOO... BORNO HAS BEEN CONQUERED AND NOW PART OF BOKOHARAM REPUBLIC

MOST SWEETEST PART OF IT IS that WE IPOB IS STILL THE MOST DEADLIEST TERRORIST GROUP IN NIGERIA... MILITARY ATTENTION IS NEEDED MORE ON US grin grin

so the BORNO people should mass move....

Meanwhile no allow them enter your region this MASS MOVE WILL AID THE BOKOS TO MOVE IN AS CASUALTIES AND REGROUP.... We IPOB always warn before e hit una
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by InvertedHammer: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2019
/
Who cares?!

Let them keep shouting "Sai Baba!" to their graves or IDP camps.

The more you abuse Nigerians, the more they love you.

/
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by igwefivestar(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Back2Daura(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari supported Boko Haram when they were still starting insurgency and now they are his nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Niceman4u(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2019
I have said b4 and I will say it again, the federal government and the Nigerian military will not win this war against boko haram with this tactics and insincerity.
I remember boko haram being so politicised during d last regime that the man occupying Aso rock now even had sympathy for this terror group.
Life is turn by turn.
Nobody knows tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by bendike: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Deomelllo has gone under ground. He is not here anymore to shout ipob cheesy
Are you minding that idiot amongst others? sakki, suya bbq man and the rest. Hope boo haram will not reach lagos before 30k zombies realize their folly.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by edo3(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2019
They can't eat their cake and av it at d same time,, a lot of people don't really know d fundamental causes of these problems.. Only when d govt deem it fit to ask for forgiveness from those that av been oppressed because they have nobody to fight their cause. Karma at work.. Av bn to a place where injustice was meted to someone because he was a son of no one,, they oppressed him and many others..
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2019
almost 4 years, it's crystal clear I WASTED MY VOTE ON A REDUNDANT / CLUELESS CROOK!

.....time to try another candidate.

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by JJOF(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2019
cucumbae:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/boko-haram-deserves-amnesty-presidency/

ABUJA—THE Presidency has said that granting amnesty to Boko Haram insurgents would make them drop their arms, embrace peace, stop bloodshed and save resources for the country.

The Presidency also explained that President Muhammadu Buhari has remained silent over his second term ambition because his focus was to deliver good governance to the country.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, said in an interview in Abuja that President Buhari’s achievements would give him victory in 2019, if he decides to contest.

BH is not a militant group, it's a TERRORIST organization, not just any terrorist org, but an ISLAMIC TERRORIST ORG, that ve sworn allegiance to ISIS. You do not negotiate with this kinda org, u eliminate them. If u give dem amnesty, they'll in turn use it to fund their goals.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by lereinter(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari seek international help
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by shegra58: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Election is around and Boko Haram suddenly get more strenght...Why ? Nigeria politician fear GOD and remember we are all living to die another day embarassed embarassed
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by stickle(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2019
This is not unconnected with the forthcoming election. Let politicians realise that there must first be NIGERIA before they can be anything.
May the life of our politicians be like the Nigeria that they are creating.
Please let all of us take out time this year to pray for peace in Nigeria. The Devil through its agent is planning to spill bloods because of election but God will disgrace them.
PLEASE PRAY FOR NIGERIA
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by JJOF(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
what if we have external aggression?
Na to run leave d country b dat o.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by theo1477(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2019
GuyWise101:
Nigerians are too calm for my liking...

Isn't it high time to chase bulhari out of Aso rock?
It is now i know that Nigerians can't revolt at all. I dey weep for this quantiri. i swear!!!
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Decryptor(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Deomelllo has gone under ground. He is not here anymore to shout ipob cheesy

He has not gotten N30k December alert yet. He spent the new year hungry and his data subscription has finished. grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Chuxz311(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2019
tic...tok...tic...tok...

Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by JJOF(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2019
icon02:
IS PMB THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE LEGALLY AND THE ILLEGALLY ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA?

11/6/2018
7:51

IS PMB THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE LEGALLY AND THE ILLEGALLY ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA?

This question has been throbbing my mind for a while now, the agitation to find an answer to it grows everyday, it has now developed to an extent that it has given me sleepless nights for days, I fear if I don't get an answer to it, I might loose my mind or die hence my decision to bear out my mind perhaps Nigerians or president Buhari can help answer the. Question.
No doubt, president Buhari after being sworn in as the president of Nigeria on may 29 2015 became the commander in chief of the Nigerian legally armed forces but where the main question that troubles me lies is

U did well chairmo, but i'll advice u 2 mk diz comment a thread, i'm very sure it'll get to fp. OYA BMCs, comma ans ooo.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Livingstone124: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Any person wishing to vote this over achieved president of a failed state called Nigeria, such individual has failure in his DNA.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by JJOF(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2019
lilytender:
This is a strong proof that the US fugitive Atikuloot is the major financer of Boko Haram. That North East is Atikuloot region and he surely knows how to get things done there. Atikuloot can see clearly from afar that Buhari will be getting over 80% votes in all North Eastern states including Atikuloot home state of Adamawa that is why Atikuloot has to create unrest and chaos there so that the people will flee their homes and be unable to vote. But their is good news, Atikuloot will fail, he will lose the election woefully and Buhari will prosecute him for sponsoring terrorism.
I guess same could b said of buhari, when he vowd to make govt un-governable 4 GEJ (afta he made dat statement, there was a rise in BH attacks), n also close to 2015 elections.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by JJOF(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
kishimi8:
I'm currently in yobe , and I don't see any mass movement , this media houses can lie ,
Shebi na d whole of yobe you dey, as he b say na flash u b. OZUWOR.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Mallam Bukar Kachalla who wondered why Boko Harm usually becomes fierce towards elections

Good observation because during electionelection Nigerian politicians start pretending to be human being even come out to attend rallies with unwashed masses like us . that u can ask and receive anything you request
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by tempest69: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Pure PDP propaganda. I called Adamu Zaf a friend whom I met at Maritime Academy Oron. He's from borno and said most of those news about borno are lies.. He's presently in borno to celebrate Christmas with his family and friends..
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Rotimi47: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Politics at play....

Politicians playing politics with people's lives! If the Government is wise; they should deploy vast and powerful military equipment to wipe out the boko haram terrorist; they should surround them and make sure none escape.

They should through the pictures of the killed Bokoharam terrorist out on social media and let the world know that 2 can play .

Election is near and if you know you know.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch by Mexyz(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2019
So this people are so brave and bold now that they don't even fear the military again, their mission anytime they leave their enclave is to reduce the numbers of our Soldiers. They now walk into a community, pray with them in their mosques and then set out to engage the military

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu / What I Will Do About Retaliatory Xenophobic Attacks In Lagos State – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.