Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari (33995 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima / 40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After / The 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2019
deomelllo:

Ignorant, unintelligent, frustrated and compulsive lying ipob.

You know what they say about liars right? They say liars go to hell.

Igbos and lies are like brothers and sisters

grin grin grin

See the person talking about ignorance.

You are so stupid and dead in the brain to see 40mw as an achievement. What a senseless fool you are!
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by WhoBeThisMan: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2019
GreatEngineer:

My brother am still confuse here, people in Nigeria have gone so low, 40MW is to power a standard 4 bedroom bungalow.

Now this is what we are celebrating that the president delivered on his promise.

Can you just imagine. Buhari government has really turn so many people to mumu except if they intentionally decided to act like one.
my brother i was hoping maybe it was a mistake
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by lastclaire4(f): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2019
daddytime:
In case this picture is not from Guangzhou in China, Baba fire down and keep on infrastructuring Nigeria I'm following you.

Ignore the thieves who have become so lazy that stealing from the National pot had become their stock in trade and businesses hence the hues and cries now that they have been starved.

Nigeria must get infrastructurized and better...

Let's get creative and inventive...

Looks like you don't read that much. This project started with the PDP government. A friend once worked in the company contracted to this. This project ought to have been finished but when Buhari came in, all projects was on stand still. This led to the loss of jobs in the construction industry.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by OLUWABIG(m): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2019
I don't get pls just 40MW not even 400MW or 1000MW. mtcheww what impact can this one have now
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by vioment: 3:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Felixv:

greed is hard to overcome , but you need to be around like minded people ----whatever you are involved in, always look for where they meet or congregate -seminars,blogs.

happy new year

Good vibes. Happy and wonderful year to you too.

1 Like

Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by somehow: 6:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Like he built in 1999 to 2007?
DMerciful:
Atiku will build far more
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:50am On Jan 01, 2019
Cigo1:
Lol.

This is clearly a ploy to derail us from the wind of change and keep us stuck in the doldrum of the "next level"...

I'm forever Atikulated.

Plus, why will it supply only the northeastern states?

Educated, yet ignorant. If you still don't know how power generation, transmission and distribution work in Nigeria, then what is the relevant of having internet enabled phone and data?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:52am On Jan 01, 2019
lastclaire4:

Looks like you don't read that much. [s] This project started with the PDP government. [/s] A friend once worked in the company contracted to this. This project ought to have been finished but when Buhari came in, all projects was on stand still. This led to the loss of jobs in the construction industry.

Boring line. Una never tired?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Sleekbaby(f): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2019
This dam has been under construction for so long because I remember going there during my NYSC in 2012.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2019
leonardosomto:
Which one is delivered in South,west or east? Always the north. My PVC will talk better.

Very soon you too will consider yourself detribalised
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2019
YorubaEmir:
40MW abi 4000 MW.... see wetin a country of 200 m people de celebrate.. we have really set our standard too low that we celebrate a miserly 40 MW

But you want to go back to celebrating zero MW or -ve MW
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by lastclaire4(f): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2019
maasoap:

Boring line. Una never tired?

My dear I am not in for any political party o but just saying it the way it is.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2019
shawnspencer:
This project was 90 percent completed by the time Buhari took office. It was conceived by the PDP in 2007 to check the threat of flooding from Lake Nyos along the Cameroon line of volcanic activity. N103.2 billion was spent before Buhari came in. He spent N1.6 billion on it in 2016. The project still needs about N50 billion to be completed. The Fiscal Responsibility Commission released a report on this dam in November. You guys should not believe every tweet.

Assuming you are right, if 103 billion was already spent and 1.6 + 50 billion is still required to complete the project, how can that be 90% complete before handover?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/buhari-presidency-promises-10000-megawatts-of-electricity-in-2019/6zb2vekA

Your god promised 10,000 MW by the end of January 2019, but could only deliver 40MW after 3.5 years. And your conscience tells you that is OK? Oh my God!

May God of Heaven handle your life in 2019 the way Buhari has handled electricity in Nigeria. Amen.

You did not know of the Azura power plant completed this year giving 450 MW?
How can you? You lot never want to hear anything good happening in the country.

What of the 240MW afam IV ?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by YorubaEmir: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2019
Ovamboland:

But you want to go back to celebrating zero MW or -ve MW

I want to celebrate 10,000 MW and not 40 MW
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2019
HAH:
Kashimbila was almost completed under GEJ, if Buhari really want to do power project in mambila he should have started the other three dams for the proposed power project, because the total package of mambila 3000MW is 4 dams

This I know first hand my wife was a senior geologist to the project

Almost completed, really, how much was spent on the project in 2014 and 2015, last years of GEJ let's gauge how serious he was about this project
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by HAH: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Godblesspmb:
and abandoned this one abi? Now I know your brain is made up of poo
apparently you lack home training but know that even now the project is not completed olodo , mumu tell your Buhari to construct other dams and stop claiming what was done by others
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Ovamboland:

You did not know of the Azura power plant completed this year giving 450 MW?
How can you? You lot never want to hear anything good happening in the country.

What of the 240MW afam IV ?

Oga, where is evidence o.

And is 240/10,000 a pass mark where you came from?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Even at 10,000 mw, how do you consider 40 me vs 10,000 me as a success? Your conscience must be long dead

You lied with your 40,000mw admit first. Then you lied that only 40mw has been added to power generation under this administration.
Azura 450mw
Afam 4 240mw added
Kaduna power 215 mw ready for commissioning
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2019
GreatEngineer:

My brother am still confuse here, people in Nigeria have gone so low, 40MW is to power a standard 4 bedroom bungalow.

Now this is what we are celebrating that the president delivered on his promise.

Can you just imagine. Buhari government has really turn so many people to mumu except if they intentionally decided to act like one.

40mw to power one flat, and you call yourself engineer. Even roadside mechanic or rewire will not say this.

For avoidance of doubt and before charlatans confuse you, at average of 5kw or 6.25 KVA capacity for each flat the power plant can supply 8,000 homes

1 Like

Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2019
lastclaire4:

Looks like you don't read that much. This project started with the PDP government. A friend once worked in the company contracted to this. This project ought to have been finished but when Buhari came in, all projects was on stand still. This led to the loss of jobs in the construction industry.

Tell us how much GEj budgeted or planned to spend on this project in 2015, with proof
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Ovamboland:

You lied with your 40,000mw admit first. Then you lied that only 40mw has been added to power generation under this administration.
Azura 450mw
Afam 4 240mw added
Kaduna power 215 mw ready for commissioning

Even at 10,000, how is that a success to you?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Even at 10,000, how is that a success to you?

Mr learn to read and understand, the statement was to increase power supply to 10,000mw, today available capacity has been increased to 7000mw.
Another about 1000mw to added in a few weeks from Azura, kaduna, kasmambila etc.

Yet you eulogize those who could not add anything tangible after earning $400 billion in 4 years and condemned those who earned $100 billion in 3years, and could still record modest milestone and completion's. Imagine if they had as much money as the last government, they will surely do much more.

Already with lower income they are completing what they met on ground and about to start abandoned ones. You should wonder why the last government did not complete the projects they inherited with the unprecedented earnings from oil.

1 Like

Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Why are you repeatedly playing the fool? Has Osinbajo generated power since he became a vice? Aren't you so idiotic to expect a vice president to generate power? Who is this born fool for Christ sake?

And yes, you are right. Osinbajo has achieved more than atiku; Osinbajo stole $5.8 billion NEMA fund in one sweep. Even that level of corruption will make PDP to go green with envy. You seem to be born to act the fool.

I see you are playing the fool card so well here. You will continue to be a bigger fool if you keep defending atiku and PDP wasted years in office.

The focus is on the administration and not a single individual . Atiku while working with obasanjor as his VP archived less in 8 years in office when it comes to power generation .

This current administration, that as osinbanjor as a VP is winning in terms of power generation. Just 4 years! Imagine what will happen in 8 years .
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by ozo13(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2019
pythonkid:
40MEGAWATTS?? Is this something to boast of , that shit can't supply a localgovt with 12/7 electricity . Shame on our leaders .
baba haba it will even give 24/7 except if u r talking about a local government with alot of companies that will need electricity. Infact it can give 3 local government good power supply.
Make we do small maths. 40MEGAWATTS * 774 local government in Nigeria = roughly 30,000 megawatts.
.30,000 megawatts I think is enough to give 24/7 power supply to the whole country and even drive industrial revolution. So 40MEGAWATTS is a whole lot of power.currently the whole country is sharing I think 5000mw of power. 5000/774 = 6.5mw per each local government if we are to share it equally among all the local government. 40mw I think is a whole lot of power to one local government. Thanks my chief

1 Like

Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by ozo13(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Why are you repeatedly playing the fool? Has Osinbajo generated power since he became a vice? Aren't you so idiotic to expect a vice president to generate power? Who is this born fool for Christ sake?

And yes, you are right. Osinbajo has achieved more than atiku; Osinbajo stole $5.8 billion NEMA fund in one sweep. Even that level of corruption will make PDP to go green with envy. You seem to be born to act the fool.
baba haaaaaa. $5.8 billion NEMA fund!.or u wanted to type 5.8 billion naira? .nawao u are giving wrong figures and u are even calling someone a fool.nawao
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
abokikhalifa:

I see you are playing the fool card so well here. You will continue to be a bigger fool if you keep defending atiku and PDP wasted years in office.

The focus is on the administration and not a single individual . Atiku while working with obasanjor as his VP archived less in 8 years in office when it comes to power generation .

This current administration, that as osinbanjor as a VP is winning in terms of power generation. Just 4 years! Imagine what will happen in 8 years .

ImagImagine this born idiot. You singledsingled out atiku and condemn hihim for not generating power. Now, you don't want me to single out thief Osinbajo. Na like this dem born you?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by deomelllo: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

This ipob is still lying all over the place. Lying no dey taya you ni? Is your middle name lieAlot

grin grin
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by deomelllo: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

See the person talking about ignorance.

You are so stupid and dead in the brain to see 40mw as an achievement. What a senseless fool you are!
[/s]

Backward thinking ipob.

Even 1 single added MW is an achievement, it means many households in Nigeria will have electricity.

1 mile into a million miles journey is an achievement, but that concept is foreign to lazy people who are used to starting, stopping and abandoning the race.

Your mentality shallow no be small..

grin grin grin grin
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

ImagImagine this born idiot. You singledsingled out atiku and condemn hihim for not generating power. Now, you don't want me to single out thief Osinbajo. Na like this dem born you?

You keep showing the world how foolish you ate. Read your comment and judge yourself.

Osinbanjor government in 4 Years as achieved more than what Atiku government couldn't achieve in 8 years .

Learn to write and spell well before you reply me . Big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.