Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari (33998 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima / 40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After / The 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ovamboland:

Mr learn to read and understand, the statement was to increase power supply to 10,000mw, today available capacity has been increased to 7000mw.
Another about 1000mw to added in a few weeks from Azura, kaduna, kasmambila etc.

Yet you eulogize those who could not add anything tangible after earning $400 billion in 4 years and condemned those who earned $100 billion in 3years, and could still record modest milestone and completion's. Imagine if they had as much money as the last government, they will surely do much more.

Already with lower income they are completing what they met on ground and about to start abandoned ones. You should wonder why the last government did not complete the projects they inherited with the unprecedented earnings from oil.

Do you know or funny thing about dumb idiots like you? You always think anyone opposing Buhari must be automatically supporting atiku or PDP. Why are you guys this naturally stupid?

Well, Na you sabi. You can defend or oppose anything you like. It is your cup of tea. If you like, campaign for a cow to become your life president. Na ya wahala.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You keep showing the world how foolish you ate. Read your comment and judge yourself.

Osinbanjor government in 4 Years as achieved more than what Atiku government couldn't achieve in 8 years .

Learn to write and spell well before you reply me . Big fool

It's obvious you inherit stupidity from your cursed parents.

You can support a dog to become your life president. Na ya wahala
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Backward thinking ipob.

Even 1 single added MW is an achievement, it means many households in Nigeria will have electricity.

1 mile into a million miles journey is an achievement, but that concept is foreign to lazy people who are used to starting, stopping and abandoning the race.

Your mentality shallow no be small..

grin grin grin grin

In your congenitally defective brain, anything that opposes Buhari must be automatically an ipob. What a born senseless idiot. grin grin grin
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
deomelllo:

This ipob is still lying all over the place. Lying no dey taya you ni? Is your middle name lieAlot

grin grin

The way you rejoice in stupidity makes me remember Yaba Left patients. They act stupid without knowing that they are stupid.
Please continue rejoicing in your stupidly. No drug can cure your lunacy.

grin grin grin
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

It's obvious you inherit stupidity from your cursed parents.

You can support a dog to become your life president. Na ya wahala

I won't blame your parents for your foolishness, I know they tried their best but you choose to remain foolish for life. It's obvious you ain't sound and rational. You need your brain checked.

Now

Face the issue at hand and stop acting foolish boy. Atiku 8 years as a VP was a waste . Nothing to show for is 8 years in office. Why must he wait to be the president of Nigeria bfor doing what is right ?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 5:55am On Jan 03, 2019
abokikhalifa:

I won't blame your parents for your foolishness, I know they tried their best but you choose to remain foolish for life. It's obvious you ain't sound and rational. You need your brain checked.

Now

Face the issue at hand and stop acting foolish boy. Atiku 8 years as a VP was a waste . Nothing to show for is 8 years in office. Why must he wait to be the president of Nigeria bfor doing what is right ?

Your aberrant stupidity must be because your mentally deranged mother left you to suck directly from cow tit.

You are such a cursed fool to expect a vice president to generate power. What a born idiot!

While celebrating your success as a senseless fool, also focus on your incurable loss in ogun state. tongue
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Your aberrant stupidity must be because your mentally deranged mother left you to suck directly from cow tit.

You are such a cursed fool to expect a vice president to generate power. What a born idiot!

While celebrating your success as a senseless fool, also focus on your incurable loss in ogun state. tongue

My self and other right thinking members of the society are not concerned about political parties winning or losing elections.

We are more concerned on individuals that can move the country forward . Atiku and his likes drove the affairs of this country for 8 years with nothing to show for it. Only fools and shallow minded people like yourself will want the same people that destroyed this country for so many years to come back and fix it .

As the number 2 citizen in Nigeria for 8 years what was his duty ? What contribution did he make in the growth of Nigeria ?

Boy don't be silly, you might still be a kid but that shouldn't be an excuse for your stupidity.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
abokikhalifa:

My self and other right thinking members of the society are not concerned about political parties winning or losing elections.

We are more concerned on individuals that can move the country forward . Atiku and his likes drove the affairs of this country for 8 years with nothing to show for it. Only fools and shallow minded people like yourself will want the same people that destroyed this country for so many years to come back and fix it .

As the number 2 citizen in Nigeria for 8 years what was his duty ? What contribution did he make in the growth of Nigeria ?

Boy don't be silly, you might still be a kid but that shouldn't be an excuse for your stupidity.

Go play with sand, boy. You are too senseless to deserve a response. This is why you will forever remain a mental political slave. They will keep on fooling you with religion and tribal sentiment and you will keep on being the fool.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Go play with sand, boy. You are too senseless to deserve a response. This is why you will forever remain a mental political slave. They will keep on fooling you with religion and tribal sentiment and you will keep on being the fool.

You just proved to me once more how irrational you are by derailing from the talk at hand. What part of our conversation did I come up with any tribal sentiment ?

Face the talk as hand . Atiku as a VP for 8 years, what did he archive for the betterment of Nigeria ?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You just proved to me once more how irrational you are by derailing from the talk at hand. What part of our conversation did I come up with any tribal sentiment ?

Face the talk as hand . Atiku as a VP for 8 years, what did he archive for the betterment of Nigeria ?

Almanjiri Aboki Shine my shoe.

Carry your useless idiotic life elsewhere
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Almanjiri Aboki Shine my shoe.

Carry your useless idiotic life elsewhere

Dummy try and be creative. Giant fool like you .
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Dummy try and be creative. Giant fool like you .

You must be a giant fool and dummy yourself to recognize another.

Aboki shine my shoe
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by allthingsgood: 4:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Cigo1:
Lol.

This is clearly a ploy to derail us from the wind of change and keep us stuck in the doldrum of the "next level"...

I'm forever Atikulated.

Plus, why will it supply only the northeastern states?

Nigeria operates a national grid system. It doesn't matter where d damis located. Infact its more risky to have dam in ur area
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You must be a giant fool and dummy yourself to recognize another.

Aboki shine my shoe

Since you've run out of ideas on how to defend atiku's 8 years as a VP. Go and help your mom peal cassava for the fufu you will eat at noon so that you can have strength to farm .
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by Godblesspmb: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

See the person talking about ignorance.

You are so stupid and dead in the brain to see 40mw as an achievement. What a senseless fool you are!
40MW and zeroMW which one is better?
Had it been PDP provide even 20MW by now it will be 60MW. It is a pity that foolish youth are supporting those that gave us zero MW while condemning those that gave us 40mw.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Godblesspmb:
40MW and zeroMW which one is better?
Had it been PDP provide even 20MW by now it will be 60MW. It is a pity that foolish youth are supporting those that gave us zero MW while condemning those that gave us 40mw.

You said a responsible government should provide power in 6 months and all you could provide is 40 MW in 42 months. And you aren't even ashamed?! And to think you are here talking about ignorance!

Did you just say PDP generated zero power?! You are so shamelessly ignorant and you even seem to glory in ignorance.

If I'm your father, I'll disown you for acting blind and shameless intentionally.

Jonathan commissioned 750MW

https://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/20/president-jonathan-commissions-750-megawatts-power-plant/

Jonathan Commissioned 504 MW

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathan-commissions-504mw-alaoji-power-station/

Stop acting as if your brain is replaced with sawdust. You are bringing an indelible stain to your father's name.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Since you've run out of ideas on how to defend atiku's 8 years as a VP. Go and help your mom peal cassava for the fufu you will eat at noon so that you can have strength to farm .

Your Aboki brain is so demented that you think anyone opposing Buhari must be automatically supporting atiku.

What a born idiot you are!

All you deserve in life is shoe shining.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Your Aboki brain is so demented that you think anyone opposing Buhari must be automatically supporting atiku.

What a born idiot you are!

All you deserve in life is shoe shining.

You are free to support whoever you like man. But when doing that be objective to your self. PDP can't come back to govern this country again
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You are free to support whoever you like man. But when doing that be objective to your self. PDP can't come back to govern this country again

Imagine a proven mentally blind man talking about objectivity?

So, your dull brain told you that supporting Buhari is being objective?! What a mental dolt!

Why not let the electorates decide who wins or doesn't? Or does your proven demonic party have a rigging strategy in place that gives you assurance of deceptive victory?

Aboki shine my shoe
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Imagine a proven mentally blind man talking about objectivity?

So, your dull brain told you that supporting Buhari is being objective?! What a mental dolt!

Why not let the electorates decide who wins or doesn't? Or does your proven demonic party have a rigging strategy in place that gives you assurance of deceptive victory?

Aboki shine my shoe

Eating too much fufu is not good for your health. You should take more of balance diet to reason well.

Right thinking members of the society knows no candidate is better than Buhari right now.

Hope you've kept sniper down ? You may need it after the election .
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Eating too much fufu is not good for your health. You should take more of balance diet to reason well.

Right thinking members of the society knows no candidate is better than Buhari right now.

Hope you've kept sniper down ? You may need it after the election .

Are you saying eating fufu has affected me the same way suckling cow tit has turned you into an immbecile?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Are you saying eating fufu has affected me the same way suckling cow tit has turned you into an immbecile?

You keep proving to the world that you are more than a fool . cry

Reduce your fufu intake and take more of protein.
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You keep proving to the world that you are more than a fool . cry

Reduce your fufu intake and take more of protein.

You mean the same way you show the world that you are a mental recluse?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You mean the same way you show the world that you are a mental recluse?

Ran out of ideas? You can do better than this cunt grin.

I also discovered from our chart that you are gullible and unsophisticated person. Your brain is cloned. Right ?
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Ran out of ideas? You can do better than this cunt grin.

I also discovered from our chart that you are gullible and unsophisticated person. Your brain is cloned. Right ?

Because your stupidity is exasperating. I mean, even a fool will feel ashamed to associate with you
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Because your stupidity is exasperating. I mean, even a fool will feel ashamed to associate with you

You keep repeating the same things . Can't you think out of the box ? Dunk like you . You better stop the combination of ogogoro and fufu together . It will make you insane without you knowing .
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
abokikhalifa:

You keep repeating the same things . Can't you think out of the box ? Dunk like you . You better stop the combination of ogogoro and fufu together . It will make you insane without you knowing .

ThenThen you've added blindness to your misfortune
Re: See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari by abokikhalifa: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

ThenThen you've added blindness to your misfortune

Olodo rabata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.