Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3261573 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
decency13:
Lionsbet has paid winnings much higher than this prior to this time on different occasions, it is not about the amount won, it is about a calculated act of violating the stated rules, terms and conditions which is the binding contract between Lionsbet and the customers. Some can be done based on error and negligence, we do take cognizance of such but when it is a premeditated attempt as shown by the findings, Lionsbet frowns at such. Gracias!

Guy forget all these damage control and admit your platform is fraudulent. Show us screenshots of paid winnings or pictures of any one holding a cheque with tangible winnings at your head office. Have you ever seen bet9ja agents or nairabet agents going from thread to thread for damage control? they are too busy to be on nairaland quoting terms and conditions. Why don't people open multiple accounts on bet9ja? You're a fraud

15 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
SirDanny7:
no mind those fucking scammers they no even dey creative with lies
using same lie since 2017 haba
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Unclesamo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Marketing gone Wrong
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmaak2(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
pietre:
If it's a foreign bookie, you will be asked to verify yourself on the account, after that all other account will be blocked. Decency abi lionsbet if you can't pay the guy his money, it's a shame. Na why I no dey run naija bookie anyway, cuz odd poor, no better market, u go win sef na stories.

Bet9ja na d baba u can't run from them o

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MercylessMercy: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lemme say my mind at this point.

I deposited 700 on lionsbet. They, mb and wgb have the highest odd in the option I intended to play that is why since they use the same data provider.

Won 3,902 today and tried withdrawing 3,100 to fire with the remaining change. I check each time, amount reversed, then a call came in that I operate multiple account. Just today o....Multiple account ke, I have lost 10,000 on that account no multiple account, I mean I was damn sure I have never opened a lionsbet account before.

Anyway I sent them my govt id and got it done and my winning paid almost instantly. But why is the issue of multiple account relevant to lionsbet?

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NLbully(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
NLbully:

Haaa 5k ti lo gbo embarassed

Na 1st half dem go help you bin am lipsrsealed

I talk am but they wee Nuh hear

You see

Less than 20 minutes and its 1-1 lipsrsealed

FindX:
Surest and most secured 3odd of the day.

Sorry bro tongue

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MercylessMercy: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
I have two emails.

One official and the other for registering any kind of site.

I don't use that official mail except for work purpose,

The second mail is what I used for opening 1xbet, bet365, bet9ja, nairabet, merrybet, wgb and lionsbet

So when they say multiple account, I ask can one use an email accounts for different registration?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yemike(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
I just dey imagine the kind expectations and pressure the guy go get when the game remained just one to green.

Make lionsbet just pay the guy cuz if nah me I go just enter village sharp sharp and turn your biz to once upon a time.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yemike:
I just dey imagine the kind expectations and pressure the guy go get when the game remained just one to green.

Make lionsbet just pay the guy cuz if nah me I go just enter village sharp sharp and turn your biz to once upon a time.
That's why it's advisable to use reputable bookie like Bet9ja when playing million slip... I don't trust any other bookie when it comes to millions.. No bookie does it better when it comes to paying millions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hustleranthem(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yemike:

if na bet9ja Dem for don credit am since or he for even fit cash out with one game to spare..as long as naija bookie is concerned, na bet9ja I die with...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Not your fault. I wonder how people will ignore tested and proven bookies like bet9ja to bet on your mushroom platform. 5.4m you're verifying like visa application will be paid within 35 minutes by bet9ja. I hope others learn to stick with financial healthy bookies. Even your 50 naira bonus you dash people has never attracted me to your platform. What is the essence of winning and going to night vigil to pray for credit alert? Useless lion bet
The lion that is afraid of cat because he slightly look like a tiger, is that one a lion? kiss

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yemike:

hehehe i don die grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
decency13:
Lionsbet is a responsible firm that doesn't involve in such act, meanwhile, it will interest you to know that your assumption will not be possible because different parties can easily identify such if it is ever done. There is more than meets the eye, just relax Unclesamo

if person con mistakenly win 42 million (dont know ur limit and dont give a fucck) Nah 10 years yu go use verify am be that oooooooo

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by GuntersChain(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wooooon booooomcheesycheesycheesy

GuntersChain:
Austria Regionalliga Centre FC Wels - RZ Pellets Wac (A) x2

Germany 3. Liga Uerdingen - Kaiserslautern x2

Germany Regionalliga Southwest Mainz II - TSG Hoffenheim II x2

total odds 2.44
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
GuntersChain:
Wooooon booooomcheesycheesycheesy

Booooom ontop 2.44 odds? Hope no be lionsbet u play am if not sorry be ur case grin

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hustleranthem(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
All the money person dey win for bet9ja Dem never ever ask for verification I no know of those wen do win millions Sha .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jimiyke(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
atoyebidaramola:
•••TODAY-29-03-2019•••
Italy Serie B
Cremonese -:- Hellas Verona
Tip: (Under1.5)
Odd:2.50
Time:21:00

This game has sent me to village .... kia

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by GuntersChain(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
No na tiger bet.

Ejimagifty:

Booooom ontop 2.44 odds? Hope no be lionsbet u play am if not sorry be ur case grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by isram: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
decency13:
Unclesamo, this guy is operating more than one Lionsbet account, the findings are VERY CLEAR, we have contacted him on phone before now looking for a way to assist him but since he proceeded to LSLB, we had to wait for LSLB to conclude their verification and get feedback.

Ogun will. Kill you idiot

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jimiyke:

i just wonder how your ass go dey on fire when them score the first goal cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
decency13:
Sure, because verification is done at the point of payout as stated on the rules, terms and conditions which was made available upon registration. Lionsbet is a responsible corporate sports betting firm, hence, the need to abide by the terms of the contract binding us and our customers. Gracias!

Going by your logic, lost bets should also be investigated and refunded too! If you withhold winnings and accept lost bets, dosen’t this create a gap? I will be happy to hear your thoughts on this!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jimiyke:

Yu're now in sifia pains abi kiss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Unclesamo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
MercylessMercy:
Lemme say my mind at this point.

I deposited 700 on lionsbet. They, mb and wgb have the highest odd in the option I intended to play that is why since they use the same data provider.

Won 3,902 today and tried withdrawing 3,100 to fire with the remaining change. I check each time, amount reversed, then a call came in that I operate multiple account. Just today o....Multiple account ke, I have lost 10,000 on that account no multiple account, I mean I was damn sure I have never opened a lionsbet account before.

Anyway I sent them my govt id and got it done and my winning paid almost instantly. But why is the issue of multiple account relevant to lionsbet?
@ bolded, that has been their Constant excuse....even on 3k winnings
decency13
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
hustleranthem:
All the money person dey win for bet9ja Dem never ever ask for verification I no know of those wen do win millions Sha .
They do ask I think from 5m above

No b one guy above say lionsbet no gree pay am 3k them dey demand for verification.... After he lost 10k when he win just 3k them start to dey demand for verification claiming he has multiple accounts

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmaak2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
theoptimist298:

Going by your logic, lost bets should also be investigated and refunded too! If you withhold winnings and accept lost bets, dosen’t this create a gap? I will be happy to hear your thoughts on this!

Am telling u.... He should come and answer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Unclesamo:

@ bolded, that has been their Constant excuse....even on 3k winnings
For 3k imagine 5 to 10 million Naira them go deactivate the account sharp sharp

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin angryspot

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
decency13:
Management most at times pardon erring customers and warn them to desist from such acts but he contacted LSLB prior to this time so further directives and actions will be based on LSLB conclusion. We will encourage everyone to please exercise patience. As for winnings, Lionsbet pays all legit winnings.

oga stop saying thrash jawe, when did he win? When did his account get blocked, when did you start verification, when did he report. Just come out clean and tell him you guys are useless and can't pay him the winning. I even blame people using u guys. Me now my account will never be logged in on ur site. Useless bookie

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin the

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin judas

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sparekey(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
footreja:

Whatsapp only -o-8-o-3-o-8-3

Good evening.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.