Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3230555 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by divo(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2019
sats:
Citizen of greenland
Dedicated to those who still believe in punting
Punting continues tomorrow
Shalom
Guy I don tire of one bet cutting me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jimmynauty: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Mavor:
For those who are interested, please see below attached text file for my gaming win analysis for the 29th - 31st of March. Based on 1x2 only. This is based on 2 days work reviewing every single game. Bet9ja is the platform of choice.

Concerning methodology, I simply selected teams with a minimum of 3 out of last 5 wins for further analysis. There, I reviewed h2h, goals for and against and positions on the league table. Most of the games in the file are 80+% probability sure while those marked as *** are 90+% probability sure.

Of course this is just a prediction, nothing is 100% sure. Stake what you can afford to lose and dont chase your loss. Kindly review the file and share your creative bet9ja codes here, please quote me. grin Thanks in advance and green luck to everyone this weekend.

Thx for sharing ideas
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by st2clem: 1:12am On Mar 30, 2019
when a bookie says a customer is operating more than 1 account, the checks are , do they run concurrently ? is he max betting the same games on the 2 accounts? thats when you can say someone is operating 2 accounts.
bet9ja started with shop accounts, where sop owners create account for you, your winnings get paid by the shop owners, then online accounts was possible.
up until early last year, i ran both accounts, when i was low on cash , i called the shop owner to fund me, i will pay him later. my winnings were always paid until he traveled out.
So stop playing customer operates more than one account, as if your programmers can't generate a false account with an edited creation date in the database.

Man up and pay him his winnings or just pack up.

decency13:
Verification shows that he is operating more than one Lionsbet account which is against the rule, terms and conditions.

19 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 1:22am On Mar 30, 2019
busky101:
Z5XVJ3JB

Thanks we will see
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Jagaban880:

Z5XMTRFv

win and suprise me wif 1 million

Prepare your account details for the wire transfer Monday evening kiss
Thanks God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by oghenetega191: 2:06am On Mar 30, 2019
I am getting more info as regards all this issue on this forum than I got from lionsbet customer reps, please read our correspondence below, they never mentioned what was going on, just that verification was on going, now all this, I began to suspect foul play when my account was blocked, if you were verifying, why block the account, it's not as if I can magically remove the money inside, and take not that i asked if waiting for their verification process means that I should keep waiting even if it will take one year, and they said yes, meaning something is being calculated in the works, I read terms and conditions of every bookie, so I know what binds me as regards lionsbet

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fabulous986: 2:24am On Mar 30, 2019
fabulous986:
ARGENTINA B first game. (Live bet) Spain la liga Second

San Miguel WON!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Starts 10:30am
Z5XCZ6S8 (10.05 odds)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 3:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Hycon:

Prepare your account details for the wire transfer Monday evening kiss
Thanks God bless
share your remixed version
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by izzou(m): 3:57am On Mar 30, 2019
oghenetega191:
I am getting more info as regards all this issue on this forum than I got from lionsbet customer reps, please read our correspondence below, they never mentioned what was going on, just that verification was on going, now all this, I began to suspect foul play when my account was blocked, if you were verifying, why block the account, it's not as if I can magically remove the money inside, and take not that i asked if waiting for their verification process means that I should keep waiting even if it will take one year, and they said yes, meaning something is being calculated in the works, I read terms and conditions of every bookie, so I know what binds me as regards lionsbet

Decency13, read through the chats and show us where your endless investigation pointed that he had multiple accounts

Abeg make una pay am him money

Or better still you all in Lionsbet should give him a timeframe on when he'll be paid

And if you don't have the money, you guys can pick codes on this thread and start a rollover till you make his money

Just pay the guy abeg

25 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MercylessMercy: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2019
izzou:

Decency13, read through the chats and show us where your endless investigation pointed that he had multiple accounts

Or better still you all in Lionsbet should give him a timeframe on when he'll be paid

And if you don't have the money, you guys can pick codes on this thread and start a rollover till you make his money

Just pay the guy abeg

They can play chewbacca inplay tips better still follow Jasmine on twitter grin

13 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:35am On Mar 30, 2019
divo:

Guy I don tire of one bet cutting me

Sorry
Work on your selections
Reduce it or add teams that can deliver
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 4:35am On Mar 30, 2019
izzou:

Just pay the guy abeg
he should consider engaging the services of a lawyer who will be willing to accept being paid a reasonable amount from the winnings. Sue them for the winnings, damages & lawyer's fee. The bad publicity alone is enough to make them close shop and rebrand to Foxbet. Like the mofo cunny foxes that they truly are.

20 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:39am On Mar 30, 2019
4 DIS WEEKEND JUST STAKE JUVENTUS HOME WIN AND EINTRACHT FRANKFURT WIN AND OVER 1.5 APPLY 4 LAPO,GURUMI,YOUR HOUSE RENT,EVEN STILL ANY AVAILABLE MONEY THEN STAKE AND THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2019
izzou:

Just pay the guy abeg

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2019
May green fall enormously on us today!!!

We are going to suffocate green today!!!
cheesy cool

15 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hustleranthem(m): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2019
As day break everywhere............
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2019
Chubi007:
Aha oga oh, oya Name of school? I will transfer 10k to you, after I make my findings, I will request your school portal login details after 24hrs,
Jizoz! I can only hope this is true..I am a law student of unn (unec)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2019
BETPAWA:

gringrin

I swear, this semester exams choke.
best wishes bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Guys, just imagine hw sum1 wanted to scam me. God saved me https://www.nairaland.com/5106661/beware-facebook-scammer#77106342
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Unclesamo(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2019
oghenetega191:
I knew he would later come up with multiple account excuse..... seems they have been successful with that stunts over the years.... dey can create false back-dated accounts on their platform just to evade payments..... wasn't surprise wen he mentioned multiple Accnt.......Which they never said @ d onset of their verification till now.... I just said my Final goodbye to that BOOKIE.... I got to know of them on Nairaland, now I'm waving them Goodbye on Nairaland. as earlier said.... Decency13 ,there are great punters on this thread..LIONSBET can play their 5Odds-weekend-rollover games to settle their Customers

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Annyjane001: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2019
This year is a boom for me Game money Don solve most of this year problem for me bils many but when money drops in my account I would remember my peeps

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Parko(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Parko:
Z5XDWQKG
Z5XCM3LQ

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by winnerr(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Vitiligoforlife:

Let me tell yu what Alabi will use yur 5k to do if u eventually stake am. 3k for bottles of Goldberg and catfish peppersoup, 1k for subscription and 1k for recharge card cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MercylessMercy: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Unclesamo:

I knew he would later come up with multiple account excuse..... seems they have been successful with that stunts over the years.... dey can create false back-dated accounts on their platform just to evade payments..... wasn't surprise wen he mentioned multiple Accnt.......Which they never said @ d onset of their verification till now.... I just said my Final goodbye to that BOOKIE.... I got to know of them on Nairaland, now I'm waving them Goodbye on Nairaland. as earlier said.... Decency13 ,there are great punters on this thread..LIONSBET can play their 5Odds-weekend-rollover games to settle their Customers

The game I refired had a one game cut and it's hereby a goodbye to that bookie. I will stick with merrybet for the option I play, they have the same odd provider.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MercylessMercy: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
4 DIS WEEKEND JUST STAKE JUVENTUS HOME WIN AND EINTRACHT FRANKFURT WIN AND OVER 1.5 APPLY 4 LAPO,GURUMI,YOUR HOUSE RENT,EVEN STILL ANY AVAILABLE MONEY THEN STAKE AND THANK ME LATER

Your family members play for them abi. You must be new to punting grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by divo(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2019
sats:

Sorry
Work on your selections
Reduce it or add teams that can deliver
I do and I use at least 10000
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrismex(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2019
B936SCPSCTQWAR-1289848
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by st2clem: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Z5XCGB92 which are you removing, quote me please.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Godvilla:
Oga calm ur balls down...
You are trying to be right but you are so wrong and of course ignorant.
The day I won 4.2m, I told the manager not to loud it. I want it on a low key. Even my left hand was unaware of my winnings.
I know four people who won 6.5m, 8.6m, 4.9 and 9.8m respectively between 2016 and last year. Only few (closest) people knew about their winnings.
Some people collect their BIG winnings on a low key.
So stop saying what u don't know.
I think u need to change the crop of people u hang out with. Ororo no dey their head.

Godvilla, any game(s) for the weekend?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2019
B95SCPSCZTCPT-1281356

I can't wait to travel out with this winning.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ladiesdream: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Annyjane001:
This year is a boom for me Game money Don solve most of this year problem for me bils many but when money drops in my account I would remember my peeps
which one be game money

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.