Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3241439 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nobsalis: 2:12pm On May 07, 2019
2019prophets:

Cashing out 5k? really? hahahahaha grin grin grin

btw why are you censoring what we already know. angry
Acct: 0111412221
Amt: 5,500.00 CR
Desc: trGp PAYOUT FOR Tue May GMT UTC FLUTTER- WAVE TECH- SOLUTION OYEDOTUN SODIQ ABIODUN
Avail Bal: 23,501.32

boy, you broke as fuсk.. with 23k only in your bank account shocked grin grin allow me to laugh please bwahahahahaha grin grin

U are mean

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 07, 2019
freshaboki:

You said "might win" Well for the first time, I can confidently tell you it's a full-time draw match. THEY WILL DRAW!.

Casted and Castrated

Bet blown apart on take off with an improvised device. Black box burried underneath the pit of sorrow and agony, never to be seen again cheesy cheesy grin tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by naturepride008(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2019
deltateam:
I wish everyday will be weekend and that my games will be entering back to back. Walai punting money sweet. tongue
any weekend booking brother
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

Refund what, that 1xbet is a big scam, most people who use them are always on the losing end, by the time you start winning regularly, they will come specially for you. 1xbet is a scam, their scamming activities are everywhere online
Thank you for lying to the general public first of all. Please are you talking from experience or HEAR SAY? and READ SAY?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2019
2dice01:
If you continue winning your account will be closed and they will give you some silly excuse

But if you are Mr.alabi regular customer

Sure go ahead and open the account

Got alot of Proof
Will share more light to this in few days time
Lies
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2019
2dice01:
Yeah 1xbet has finally brought their madness to Africa

Hope u don't have much in ur account
Oga ask him doesn't he has 2 accounts?? Is 1xbet lying that he has 2 account like our brother Lionsbet?.. If you want to have 2 account on 1xbet it should be a completely a different account that has another ID, And bank account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 07, 2019
hammer2010:

Casted and Castrated

Bet blown apart on take off with an improvised device. Black box burried underneath the pit of sorrow and agony, never to be seen again cheesy cheesy grin tongue

LoL, Bro you should go into script writing or voice over review business. Chai! This one touch me a swear.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 07, 2019
kingmann:

I Told you!!!

I cut Cap for you. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by naturepride008(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2019
I need anyone who can be giving me 2-4 odds for few days (is not a most everyday) I will be willingly to give him 20percent

Bet9ja
Or
Betpawa

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 07, 2019
hammer2010:

Na dis kin games I dey like cast cheesy

By the time the game end, you go tell me whether na you be the referring cheesy

**opens shrine and starts incantation**

angry
Awon village people association of nairaland.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Losky4sure: 3:23pm On May 07, 2019
See what bet9ja send to my mail and don't know what else?
Here to win prizes? Well, you've opened the right email!

If the chance to watch all your favourite TV shows by winning a DSTV decoder wasn't reward enough. We've sweetened the deal to give ₦10,000 in bonus to three winners along with ₦1,000 in bonus as consolation to three runners up.

If you're betting this week, simply opt-in below to be eligible to win extra prizes.

Good luck!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Losky4sure: 3:24pm On May 07, 2019
Losky4sure:
See what bet9ja send to my mail and don't know what else?
Here to win prizes? Well, you've opened the right email!

If the chance to watch all your favourite TV shows by winning a DSTV decoder wasn't reward enough. We've sweetened the deal to give ₦10,000 in bonus to three winners along with ₦1,000 in bonus as consolation to three runners up.

If you're betting this week, simply opt-in below to be eligible to win extra prizes.

Good luck!
After that.......
1. Submit your Bet9ja User ID

2. Place a sport bet at minimum odds of 2.0 before Thursday 9th May at 9am

3. The more bets you place the more entries you will have into the draw.

4. You’ll be entered into a random draw and could be one of 3 people to win a DSTV decoder and ₦10,000 in bonus funds. 3 random consolation prizes of ₦1,000 in bonus will also be awarded.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 3:28pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

Refund what, that 1xbet is a big scam, most people who use them are always on the losing end, by the time you start winning regularly, they will come specially for you. 1xbet is a scam, their scamming activities are everywhere online
True my brother

Am a living testimony..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 3:32pm On May 07, 2019
is bet winner reliable who has withdrawn from them before?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 3:35pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:
Lies
cheesy grin I comments my reserve
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 07, 2019
Fadajasi:
Please save me from 1xBet o, my account was closed due to opening of multiple accounts, but i have deposits in the account and I was told it would be refunded, till now i have not received anything and I cant log into the account anymore. We has had similar issue with them before biko?

They will refund. Try to chat them up without logging in
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 3:36pm On May 07, 2019
Godrocks:
is bet winner reliable who has withdrawn from them before?
well if you don't have an account with 1xbet you can go ahead ..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by correctguy2010: 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:
Thank you for lying to the general public first of all. Please are you talking from experience or HEAR SAY? and READ SAY?

I speak from ugly experience with that criminal bookie called 1xbet and may i warn everyone, never use your 1xbet password on any other website where you keep money. As for you calling me a lie, show me the biggest withdrawal you have made via 1xbet. If you are a smart and intelligent person, you will easily detect that 1xbet is nothing but a scam bookie, the fact that they process your useless withdrawal doesn't make them legit, there are loads of pending withdrawals in good sum they refused to process.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 07, 2019
freshaboki:
30+ odds coming next after this freebie.

Thailand,Premier League:

Chiangmai FC - Chainat Hornbill

Full-time draw

Time 12pm.

Asia AFC Champions league:

Buriram United - Urawa

Full-time draw
Time: 12 pm.

Chat me on telegram. Freshaboki.

Channel name na dailyfulltimedraw

One out of two boomed if you played singles.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by correctguy2010: 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
2dice01:
True my brother

Am a living testimony..

Don't mind all these chewing gum punters, 1xbet is a known scam bookie. The way they operate alone is enough to tell any reasonable human being that 1xbet is a scam and will forever remain a scam.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2019
naturepride008:
I need anyone who can be giving me 2-4 odds for few days (is not a most everyday) I will be willingly to give him 20percent

Bet9ja
Or
Betpawa

very easy give me your WhatsApp Number let me message you let me send it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2019
naturepride008:

Bet9ja
Or
Betpawa

very easy give me your WhatsApp Number let me message you let me send it tomorrow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 3:45pm On May 07, 2019
2dice01:
well if you don't have an account with 1xbet you can go ahead ..
ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

I speak from ugly experience with that criminal bookie called 1xbet and may i warn everyone, never use your 1xbet password on any other website where you keep money. As for you calling me a lie, show me the biggest withdrawal you have made via 1xbet. If you are a smart and intelligent person, you will easily detect that 1xbet is nothing but a scam bookie, the fact that they process your useless withdrawal doesn't make them legit, there are loads of pending withdrawals in good sum they refused to process.
Oga no dei shout, How them take Scam you? Talk show us evidence, the most trusted bookie in the world BET365 just Google Bet365 scam you will be amazed so chill, atleast my useless withdrawal the enter my bank account not yours thank you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2019
2dice01:
cheesy grin I comments my reserve
Na so.... We all know every foreign bookie(I don't know about 9ja bookies sha) restrict consistent winners account to some particular amount.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Truth801(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2019
kingmann:
very easy give me your WhatsApp Number let me message you let me send it
I am interested too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2019
Truth801:
I am interested too.
ok i will message you tomorrow with the 2-4 odds I will send 9 p.m
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by correctguy2010: 3:56pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:
Oga no dei shout, How them take Scam you? Talk show us evidence, the most trusted bookie in the world BET365 just Google Bet365 scam you will be amazed so chill, atleast my useless withdrawal the enter my bank account not yours thank you.
Don't ever in your life compare Bet365 to that scam called 1xbet. Show you evidence as though you can help me, don't have time to waste, enjoy your 1xbet.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

Don't ever in your life compare Bet365 to that scam called 1xbet. Show you evidence as though you can help me, don't have time to waste, enjoy your 1xbet.
Evidence of what? Na me claim say 1xbet scam me or you, Show us the scam na, You just come online to gain cheap mentions. You have gotten it, Now Move on. For the records Nobody is comparing the 2 bookie.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2019
Who get 3k wey him no dey use, dash me o beg.

angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by correctguy2010: 4:11pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:
Evidence of what? Na me claim say 1xbet scam me or you, Show us the scam na, You just come online to gain cheap mentions. You have gotten it, Now Move on. For the records Nobody is comparing the 2 bookie.
This one can't even comprehend simple expression, you requested for evidence and 1 simply told you it was a waste of time because you can't be of help in any way. I have long moved on. No business-minded punter will entrust his/her money on that useless 1xbet. The day you deposit a good amount into your 1xbet account, come and tell me your experience after making withdrawal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.