Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3241412 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:14pm On May 07, 2019
freshaboki:

Not free. Go to the channel and subscribe.

Bros How much?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nobsalis: 4:18pm On May 07, 2019
Godrocks:
is bet winner reliable who has withdrawn from them before?

Hmm Should I tell him?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

This one can't even comprehend simple expression, you requested for evidence and 1 simply told you it was a waste of time because you can't be of help in any way. I have long moved on. No business-minded punter will entrust his/her money on that useless 1xbet. The day you deposit a good amount into your 1xbet account, come and tell me your experience after making withdrawal.
Oshey prof Wole soyinka of Nairaland, Even if I deposit 5# or 5mill it is my money and it is a good amount, We know your type oshey big staker, the big guns usually don't make mouth like all this 30# punter, I have deposited 100k, 70k, 20k, 550#, and i have withdrawn my winnings from the proceeds, How them take scam you? U dei beat around Bush, Them ask for ID you send am nd dem no verify u? Them close your account with your winnings? Them deduct your money from your bank account, Dem red ticket that you won, Oga talk no dei talk like person wer put hot yam for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 4:24pm On May 07, 2019
naturepride008:
any weekend booking brother

Weekend still far.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by naturepride008(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2019
[/quote][quote author=kingmann post=78185785] very easy give me your WhatsApp Number let me message you let me send it tomorrow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:24pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

This one can't even comprehend simple expression, you requested for evidence and 1 simply told you it was a waste of time because you can't be of help in any way. I have long moved on. No business-minded punter will entrust his/her money on that useless 1xbet. The day you deposit a good amount into your 1xbet account, come and tell me your experience after making withdrawal.

A guy claimed 1xbet is a scam that 1xbet stole his $500, so he left 1xbet
Ok, noted

Dont just say 1xbet is a scam
What did they do to you for you to call them a scam?
Share your experience

If you cannot back your claim that 1xbet is a scam
Please be quiet

Misturbet use 1xbet
Discretebet use 1xbet and he stakes heavily
Jasmine uses 1xbet and she wins heavily
If 1xbet is a scam, they would have told us so

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by naturepride008(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2019
deltateam:

Weekend still far.
please quote me whenever you get
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 4:27pm On May 07, 2019
naturepride008:
please quote me whenever you get

Just follow me. You might be lucky.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:28pm On May 07, 2019
2019prophets:

Cashing out 5k? really? hahahahaha grin grin grin

btw why are you censoring what we already know. angry
Acct: 0111412221
Amt: 5,500.00 CR
Desc: trGp PAYOUT FOR Tue May GMT UTC FLUTTER- WAVE TECH- SOLUTION OYEDOTUN SODIQ ABIODUN
Avail Bal: 23,501.32

boy, you broke as fuсk.. with 23k only in your bank account shocked grin grin allow me to laugh please bwahahahahaha grin grin

People have multiple bank accounts
If you assess him based on just this one bank account
You assessment lacks merit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 07, 2019
sats:

Bros How much?

#1500 kpere!
Includes special daily tips for 7 days.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:30pm On May 07, 2019
freshaboki:

You said "might win" Well for the first time, I can confidently tell you it's a full-time draw match. THEY WILL DRAW!.

You should just post your tips and see how it goes
All this confidence you are using to land in the bush is not it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2019
sats:

Ok, noted

Share your experience

Please be quiet

Misturbet use 1xbet
Sats Thank you, Today I have time to catch fun with all this wannabes Billionaire stakers, Bros has been shouting High stake, High Deposit, High withdrawal bla bla, as if nobody stakes or deposit more than him. I was coming to Discretebet later but thanks for the heads up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2019
grin grin
sats:

You should just post your tips and see how it goes
All this confidence you are using to land in the bush is not it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by LaMujer: 4:34pm On May 07, 2019
sats:

Ok, noted

Share your experience

Please be quiet

Misturbet use 1xbet

most people who scream 1x na scam don't actually have real experience. it's all based on, "they say, they say"

I've been using 1x and I've withdrawn more times than I've deposited. I've removed as high as 50k and I've never in a day, deposited more than 3k.

1x na scam but they make advert on all top 5 Leagues.

lame points

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by correctguy2010: 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:
Oshey prof Wole soyinka of Nairaland, Even if I deposit 5# or 5mill it is my money and it is a good amount, We know your type oshey big staker, the big guns usually don't make mouth like all this 30# punter, I have deposited 100k, 70k, 20k, 550#, and i have withdrew my winnings from the proceeds, How them take scam you? U dei beat around Bush, Them ask for ID you send am nd dem no verify u? Them close your account with your winnings? Them deduct your money from your bank account, Dem red ticket that you won, Oga talk no dei talk like person wer put hot yam for mouth.

Enjoy your 1xbet, a stubborn fly always follow the corpse down 6 feet. Many have defended 1xbet in the past but can't do that today because it has also hit them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:38pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:
Sats Thank you, Today I have time to catch fun with all this wannabes Billionaire stakers, Bros has been shouting High stake, High Deposit, High withdrawal bla bla, as if nobody stakes or deposit more than him. I was coming to Discretebet later but thanks for the heads up

Sure thing boss

Discretebet that stakes with N500k
I have seen discrete win in millions
I have not seen anybody stake higher than discretebet on 1xbet
If 1xbet is a scam, discretebet would have called them out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:40pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

Enjoy your 1xbet, a stubborn fly always follow the corpse down 6 feet. Many have defended 1xbet in the past but can't do that today because it has also hit them.

So which bookie that is not a scam are you using now?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by naturepride008(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2019
deltateam:

Just follow me. You might be lucky.
I de your back already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 4:44pm On May 07, 2019
Awon low budget MMM.

Those mumu just dey fall into my hand

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

cc sats, lamujer Lolzzzz. Oga go sleep u no get point, U just dei talk on them say them say...... Gudnyt
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 4:46pm On May 07, 2019
Low budget MMM

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2019
sats:

Let's wait for his answer together bro lolz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:47pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:
cc sats, lamujer Lolzzzz. Oga go sleep u no get point, U just dei talk on them say them say...... Gudnyt

I thought the guy wanted to share his experience
I dont think he has any experience to share
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2019
sats:

I thought the guy wanted to share his experience
I dont think he has any experience to share
you should know all this people by now in here, seeing their Mention count gives them immense orgasm... Me was just playing along cause I am bored, I knew he was saying from them say them say story
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 07, 2019
rainmoredays:
Low budget MMM

Only a foolish person expects multiple duplication of currency within a short period of time, without thinking if it is a scam or not.

You're greedy, only a greedy human falls for cheap scams.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by correctguy2010: 5:00pm On May 07, 2019
sats:

I use bet365 and ever since I started using them, I have peace of mind. I can leave any amount on bet365 and the money won't grow wings. Even most Nigeria Bookies are way better than 1xbet when it comes to security of funds, most of us using foreign bookies it because of the numerous options they have. My experience with 1xbet is almost 2 years now, i have moved on. I saw someone who complained and i remembered my case.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by correctguy2010: 5:03pm On May 07, 2019
Chubi007:

Don't worry it's only but a matter of time, life na turn by turn. 1xbet can never change from their evil no matter the amount they make.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by viktor88: 5:08pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

Even bet365 have refuse to pay some big winning, bookies are naturally selfish but 1xbet problems is 2 much and 2 many people have bad stories about them.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FindX(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2019
Sure 4odd.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 5:12pm On May 07, 2019
BETPAWA:

Only a foolish person expects multiple duplication of currency within a short period of time, without thinking if it is a scam or not.

You're greedy, only a greedy human falls for cheap scams.
wait, did you even read the screenshots. I knew they were scammers, I was just ONLY acting the script. Did I tell you I paid them.

Thrash

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 5:13pm On May 07, 2019
deltateam:
Please I need urgent response.

Can I upgrade my gotv package when I am in a lower package which hasn't expired.

What happened was that I recharged #1250 but I need to recharge #1900 now to get more channels.

Response

Everybody ignored this question but I was able to figure it out.
I went to goeazy site and fixed the error by entering my IUC number and captcha code. It corrected everything and I could get more channels.

NB: Its of note the gotv customer care is useless as they don't have a responsible contact. They don't have available numbers to call.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FindX(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2019
Safest odd in the universe. Stake your inheritance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.