Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3244889 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

this is also pure luck but of a greater profit than someone playing different kinds of games everyday,

today you will play under 2.5 goals,
2moro you will play over 3.5 goals,

people loose because they constantly keep on changing the types of games they play,

why not choose a particular type of game and master it with time,,

this is one of the best way to win hard in sports betting

and also this helps you in staking only for once a week rather than every single day,

do calculate how much you have been staking daily with how much you must have won from this bookmakers and see how far behind you are

no punter would wait that long

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2019
jerrythafinisher:

no punter would wait that long

hmmm its true no punter will ever wait that long due to our get rich quick affecting us,

even me myself cant wait that long but lets put this in the back of our minds,

even if we can still be staking on our normal everyday games,
lets also put our hands there in this bet system i just droped here,

its a long term something and wont be rushed,

just bet and forget it,

the reason is germany bundesliga tends to play most times both teams to score in their matches,

there was a time all the teams played our both teams to score but only the last game that was bayern vs dortmound spoiled it by bayern winning 5 0,

so this long term bet system is only for the wise,

lets try stake it like that one day it will click,
and surely one day it did click,

had it been this bet system is been staked on for this whole season that has ended by now someone here would have won 32 million naira

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2019
Delight5378:

the options no de bet9ja

if you are talking about real time betting and odds comparison bet9ja is the worst,

thats why i dont use them at all,
i rather choose naijabet or nairabet,

and i fund and play their bets online,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 1:27pm On May 21, 2019
mikoli:
preacher... Is this not also pure luck

That's gambling. There's a difference between gambling and football investment.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
Eghosblue:

Naijabet
Anybody uses dat?

Junior brother of laryorns bet grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2019
deltateam:

That's gambling. There's a difference between gambling and football investment.
Expecting tomorrow's game. More greens to your account

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 21, 2019
jerrythafinisher:

kuku give me the staking power instead to shut him up cheesy

baba Make we close that guy matter. Na around weekend staking power go fit dey. Na patience bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2019
Eghosblue:

Naijabet
Anybody uses dat?

you dont need to wait if someone is using them or not,

perhaps i have been with them for two years now,
and i dont have any issues withdrawing

although they are not that popular like bet9ja and nairabet,

but when it comes to odds comparison then i would say they are the best here in nigeria

maybe its because of they dont have much members or so,

but note this once members floods their site am very sure their odds will be worster than even bet9ja,

you know this is nigeria and everything is possible,

thats why i always call all of them stingy bookmakers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2019
locust:

baba Make we close that guy matter. Na around weekend staking power go fit dey. Na patience bro

I trust you baba. you once helped me 2h staking power
that guy na cow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2019
aroundnaija:
B948APQEAAASAZ-1569764

Z5NFX8F2
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2019
Alvin007:

I have an app the simulates matches. It calculates the possibilities each team has against each other, based on all the matches they’ve ever played...together or separately....I tried it on zoom soccer..7 games came through outta 10. I wonder how bet9ja simulations work.

What’s the name of the app?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by burntdodo111: 1:48pm On May 21, 2019
Eghosblue:

Which betting sites offer this kind of markets. Cos wat u'll see in bet9ja is &OV2
People usually place their bets based on sentiments rather than team data and form. This can be curbed by using Tetepredict.com they have an 89% accuracy on games and as such, my bets are in safer hands
Also they give free tips daily

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 2:25pm On May 21, 2019
Z5NFY9Q5 cc aroundnaija DC and NG
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2019
Godrocks:
Z5NFY9Q5 cc aroundnaija DC and NG
I just they pity you. You dey follow person way don chop money already they take super risk
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2019
kitogram:

Brother you are here again with another NG selection, how can I not play this.
very funny. So because was lucky he's now a guru. Innobet that won 42 mill last year you don hear his story again.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 2:38pm On May 21, 2019
Hycon:

What’s the name of the app?
It’s called ‘wakatovillage’ grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

if you are talking about real time betting and odds comparison bet9ja is the worst,

thats why i dont use them at all,
i rather choose naijabet or nairabet,

and i fund and play their bets online,
But i only saw btts and under/over 3.5.... Isn't because season ended that they removed the btts and o/u 4.5 bro?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
But i only saw btts and under/over 3.5.... Isn't because season ended that they removed the btts and o/u 4.5 bro?
Sorry ,i thought u said nairabet.. Naijabet go pay if person win 32miter??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrChukzy(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

you dont need to wait if someone is using them or not,

perhaps i have been with them for two years now,
and i dont have any issues withdrawing

although they are not that popular like bet9ja and nairabet,

but when it comes to odds comparison then i would say they are the best here in nigeria

maybe its because of they dont have much members or so,

but note this once members floods their site am very sure their odds will be worster than even bet9ja,

you know this is nigeria and everything is possible,

thats why i always call all of them stingy bookmakers

Which Naijabet is the best in odd comparison

Check the odd they gave Atletico madrid in today's friendly and compare with Bet9ja.

Those Naijabets are too useless...They don't even pay when you win a huge money.

No just vex me baba
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kitogram(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2019
kingmann:
very funny. So because was lucky he's now a guru. Innobet that won 42 mill last year you don hear his story again.

Na who win we know. Tap into this blessing jor

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2019
kitogram:

Na who win we know. Tap into this blessing jor
Shey the game has cut already na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 3:17pm On May 21, 2019
I don they think of a strategy to kill these bookies i no see angry
Even if it's a long term but it's deliver

I'm having headache now

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 21, 2019
sportybet payout Na 2 seconds!

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 21, 2019
B916APQEWCRWEC-1081968

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mohsis(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 4:07pm On May 21, 2019
deltateam:
#2000 to collect #8000 hopefully
Don't play if you don't know what punting is all about cos you may lose your money as well.

Z5NLLB3S

If you played this game, bet9ja is begging you to collect #6000. You may consider it.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bigomoh: 4:07pm On May 21, 2019
Oya try that one make we follow you play am
aroundnaija:

yeah that true, my mind no even go there...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2019
deltateam:

If you played this game, bet9ja is begging you to collect #6000. You may consider it.
Nice one. We dey wait for tomorrow's green soup

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.