Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3263094 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 9:20pm On May 21, 2019
CC: Godvilla abeg check on this game grin

Z5NDPQB5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by colyx1(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2019
realvikash:

Z5NDPQB5
I like this game

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2019
fucc12:

We go again
one game syndrome finish me for Australian open I pray this season yields bigger fruit...

chiefheywhy

how e de bé na??

Bro, how you dey na?

I just dey on the low.

Check thus out - - - Z5NDL69S

You can amend and post or do yours (cook tennis games) entirely.

CC me the code.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2019
wiseone28:
I don they think of a strategy to kill these bookies i no see angry
Even if it's a long term but it's deliver

I'm having headache now

the lord said seek and you shall find,
knock and the door will be open to you,

ask in my name to the father and he shall give all you ask for in prayer,

this is simple either you follow it up with a good staking plan or you try to learn live betting or arbitrage bet,

but i prefer live betting because its more better as the odds shifts and changes,

there is this thing am trying to study now,

its called opening of the third eye,
or you can also go for lucid dreaming,

with this sure medium you can see games and the scorelines as it onfolds before you stake,

but the thing is you need to be an expert on this and have more level of reaching your higher conciousness in by which you can really see the future,

i have been reading how some people used lucid dreaming to win the lottery and i know this is really possible,

please guys i know am kind of thinking weird and all shits,
but we need to reason anyway possible,
i mean out of the box to see if we can be really hitting this stingy bookies hard,

please your opinions are highly welcome here lets put heads together thanks

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by stepedie: 10:13pm On May 21, 2019
Z5NDMC2C...Tennis
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2019
wiseone28:

I'm having headache now

this is simple either you follow it up with a good staking plan or you try to learn live betting or arbitrage bet,

but i prefer live betting because its more better as the odds shifts and changes,

with this sure medium you can see games and the scorelines as it onfolds before you stake,

but the thing is you need to be an expert on this and have more level of reaching your higher conciousness in by which you can really see the future,

i have been reading how some people used lucid dreaming to win the lottery and i know this is really possible,

i mean out of the box to see if we can be really hitting this stingy bookies hard,

please your opinions are highly welcome here lets put our heads together thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ennyboy12(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

please your opinions are highly welcome here lets put our heads together thanks

Hmmm........weird always make sense at the end of the day!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2019
Ennyboy12:

Hmmm........weird always make sense at the end of the day!

yea sure,
but the thing is how can someone really learn to open his third eye or go into lucid dreaming,

this third eye are been used by all this pastors and prophets seeing accurate visions and dreams,

how come do they see and tell you all about your life and your problems?

Its opening of their third eye,

and the good news is everyone in this world has a third eye and can also lucid dream,

please how can one really open the third eye as frequently as we want,

i did try it some years back and predicted correctly on man utd vs man city match,

although all hopes were on man city to thrash man utd,

but i saw man utd winning and final score was 2 0,

but i was scared and douted it,
but after the match that day it was actually man utd winning 2 0 as i have really visioned it to be,

so to me i just dont understand it then,
so now i need to really learn more about all this,

please anyone here can help with this thanks

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Andrew2017: 10:40pm On May 21, 2019
[s]
samba200:

yea sure,
but the thing is how can someone really learn to open his third eye or go into lucid dreaming,

this third eye are been used by all this pastors and prophets seeing accurate visions and dreams,

how come do they see and tell you all about your life and your problems?

Its opening of their third eye,

and the good news is everyone in this world has a third eye and can also lucid dream,

please how can one really open the third eye as frequently as we want [/s]

[s] i did try it some years back and predicted correctly on man utd vs man city match,

although all hopes were on man city to thrash man utd,

but i saw man utd winning and final score was 2 0,

but i was scared and douted it,
but after the match that day it was actually man utd winning 2 0 as i have really visioned it to be,

so to me i just dont understand it then,
so now i need to really learn more about all this,

please anyone here can help with this thanks
[/s]

What sort of crap is this? angry

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2019
Andrew2017:

What sort of crap is this? angry

hmmm you call it crap,

but do you know if its the only way we all can ever win from all this sports predictions?

If you see sure games by vision will you still be playing games that are been droped off here that depends on pure lucks?

Answer me if am saying all scraps and rubish to you,

the thing is we dont like anything that will stress our minds thats why we ignore things like this,

even jesus christ himself when he was on earth do sometimes leave the people to go to a quiet place to meditate in silence,

and whats that suppose to mean,
his he not using his power of vision to see all concerning him and also to see his future with God the father,

but the thing is jesus christ never lusted for anything in this world if not he would have been far far more better than even king solomon regarded as the richest man that ever existed on this planet earth,

anyways am just thinking and that does not mean we should all agree on this but am just only saying my mind and what i think about this bookies badlucks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Toseenlove: 11:01pm On May 21, 2019
wiseone28:

I'm having headache now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

hmmm you call it crap,

but do you know if its the only way we all can ever win from all this sports predictions?

If you see sure games by vision will you still be playing games that are been droped off here that depends on pure lucks?

Answer me if am saying all scraps and rubish to you,

the thing is we dont like anything that will stress our minds thats why we ignore things like this,

even jesus christ himself when he was on earth do sometimes leave the people to go to a quiet place to meditate in silence,

and whats that suppose to mean,
his he not using his power of vision to see all concerning him and also to see his future with God the father,

but the thing is jesus christ never lusted for anything in this world if not he would have been far far more better than even king solomon regarded as the richest man that ever existed on this planet earth,

anyways am just thinking and that does not mean we should all agree on this but am just only saying my mind and what i think about this bookies badlucks

you are suffering from alabi-induced malaria

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by aroundnaija: 11:05pm On May 21, 2019
some people be waiting for ur ticket to cut like....hmm

so cos person take risk na bad tin? if i no take risk i go chop better money?...if u cannot take a risk then u r not worth to be called a man, the person i dey follow talk sabi hinsef...

Goodnight.. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 21, 2019
realvikash:

Z5NDPQB5
Z5NDHC23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2019
2019prophets:

you are suffering from alabi-induced malaria

thats a lie guy,
please note am perfectly ok and alright,

that was how i went to see a prophet abi man of God that sees visions and peoples problems,

i told him i needed a sure ticket that can give me millions in bet9ja,

this is what he told me,

my God does not support gambling,

hmmm the thing really tired me and i said to myself but this pastor claims to see visions and prophesy but he cant see this bet9ja sure ticket or so?

Although i know God dont like gambling but if you look it in other way round this not gambling,

any coincidence that a strategy or a sure pattern is been used on a gambling stuff thats no longer called gambling but making profits or business,

because you have removed the lucky part of it that makes you loose and thats what is called gambling,

gambling is something you are not really sure of to win but you keep trying from time to time to see if you can finally win,

and thats what i know God is not in support of,

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Andrew2017: 11:22pm On May 21, 2019
Smh. You're a joke! angry sad undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CAPSLOCKED: 11:23pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

thats a lie guy,

that was how i went to see a prophet abi man of God that sees visions and peoples problems,

this is what he told me,

hmmm the thing really tired me and i said to myself but this pastor claims to see visions and prophesy but he cant see this bet9ja sure ticket or so?

Although i know God dont like gambling but if you look it in other way round this not gambling,

any coincidence that a strategy or a sure pattern is been used on a gambling stuff thats no longer called gambling but making profits or business,

because you have removed the lucky part of it that makes you loose and thats what is called gambling,

gambling is something you are not really sure of to win but you keep trying from time to time to see if you can finally win,

YOUNG MAN STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR SINS LIKE MOST CHRISTIANS DO.

SPORT BETTING IS GAMBLING, AND IF YOUR GOD DOESN'T LIKE GAMBLING, THEN YOU'RE SINNING. NO EXCUSES.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2019
aroundnaija:
some people be waiting for ur ticket to cut like....hmm

so cos person take risk na bad tin? if i no take risk i go chop better money?...if u cannot take a risk then u r not worth to be called a man, the person i dey follow talk sabi hinsef...

Goodnight.. smiley

please take this advise from me bro,

loosers dont really like taking risk thats why they tend to remain where they are by not even improving or upgrading,

while winners always takes risk and keeps striving to make it to the top,

winners are not really sure if this their present plans or businesses will ever succeed or profit but they keep on risking and taking that risk,

what i mean is please keep it up and never you back down from anything you are chasing in this sports betting business,

you need take risk once in a while,
but remember its not everytime or else someone will find himself in a place called (the village)cheesy

thanks bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2019
Godpunishhaters:
What's wrong with this zoom sef,no matter how careful you pick games,even DC the strongest teams.. They make sure that your game cut by 1 always .

I no do again cry
grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by aroundnaija: 11:37pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

please take this advise from me bro,

loosers dont really like taking risk thats why they tend to remain where they are by not even improving or upgrading,

while winners always takes risk and keeps striving to make it to the top,

winners are not really sure if this their present plans or businesses will ever succeed or profit but they keep on risking and taking that risk,

what i mean is please keep it up and never you back down from anything you are chasing in this sports betting business,

you need take risk once in a while,
but remember its not everytime or else someone will find himself in a place called (the village)cheesy

thanks bro

nice write up...but not all punters r daft, i kw when to relax n when to shoot my shot....me not shouting boom everytime doesnt mean i dont win on small odds but i kw my target...

gracias...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 11:47pm On May 21, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUNG MAN STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR SINS LIKE MOST CHRISTIANS DO.

SPORT BETTING IS GAMBLING, AND IF YOUR GOD DOESN'T LIKE GAMBLING, THEN YOU'RE SINNING. NO EXCUSES.

hmmm this is really too strong for me to counter,

ok i want to say this last thing before i go,

for those of you that still plays virtual bets soccer or racing or anytype you play,

it has been finally studied and analized by experts and online traders,

this is it and this is the final judgement for it,

virtual is a game that runs on a quick timer,
been programed to bring in a certain scoreline or results,

but when the higest bidder or highest stakes of money has correctly predicted an accurate outcome for the bettor to win,

the system automatically calculates and shifts its operations and finally makes the under dog to win no matter what,

just to tell you it was been built for the bookies only to gain from and not the ordinary bettors hoping to win big in virtuals,

there are experts and hackers,programmers and software engineers been paid millions of naira and dollars just to monitor and stick to this bookies virtual games 24 hours none stop a day?

Imagine you are staking for a team been given lower odds to win and normal they are suppose to win,

then a programmer working for them sees this in their system and changes it automatically,

please what will you do?
And is that not cheating?

That is what all this bookies do and now their secrets are now been exposed,

even if the programmer fail to change it then the software bot running in the virtual will change it by itself,

but if it also do not make you loose,
then they tend to know you have won and lie in wait for your next moves or bets,

then they know you will be staking higher in amounts and hoping to hit money hard thats when they come in,

dash dash dash your money is gone!

You loose it all back to them,

please note i just got this first hand information from an online expert based on this virtual betting of a thing,
he is working for betfair

dont say its only in betfair or all this foreign sites,
mind you betfair and one other sites are been paid by this our nigerian bookies just to tap to their virtual games,

to tell you they are connected by a certain server that programs all this bookies,

and experts that monitor the games been played 24/7 are been paid millions of dollars just to make sure no one ever hits the bookies hard from this virtual betting,

they included this virtual of a thing so they can use it to recover all thier loss from people winning them from normal sports match predictions and live bettings,

because they knew they had no power and in control of all this so thats why they invented virtual games and brands it more better so bettors can really loose there so they can be in profits

please be warned!
Only fools dont listen to advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fucc12: 11:48pm On May 21, 2019
samba200:

thats a lie guy,

this is what he told me,

someone please call the paramedic this guy is running mental

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 11:55pm On May 21, 2019
If anyone belief that u can get 'both teams to score and under 4.5 goals @4.5odds' Then u can belief anything.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 12:08am On May 22, 2019
Sam2310:
If anyone belief that u can get 'both teams to score and under 4.5 goals @4.5odds' Then u can belief anything.

samba200 over to u, any proof
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2019
fucc12:

someone please call the paramedic this guy is running mental

i vision someone like you to be as no use to the general public,

you are the type that would have staked and lost more than 200,000 naira staking on different types of bets,

and only been compensated and finally won 3000 naira,

if you would check your betting stats your lose has surpassed by far your total gains,

so keep shut when men are planning and forging ahead,

i only said its only my opinions and its not by force for you to follow or consider in all this i have said here

do call the doctors for yourself because you will be admitted to the hospital very soon because you never intended to hear anything of the truth,

and thats how you keep on failing and wont ask why you keep on loosing on bets like this

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iamawara(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2019
That zoom na scam. See as alabi zoom my 1k just like that. Mtcwww
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2019
Sam2310:

hmmm this one is really tactical,

let me start by saying this,

in the beginning was the word and the word was with God,
and the word was God.

Even me i dont even really understand all this bible verses,

thats how it is with this betting you just called out here,

both teams and under 4.5 goals @ odds of 4.5 is possible bro,

i have withnessed bayern munich winning 3 1 and they are away,

is that not both teams to score and under 4.5 goals?

To we humans we dont like believing until we finally get to see it,
and thats not faith,

let me give an example,

there was a time barcelone won a match 8 0,
but played their next match and won 1 0,

who knew barcelona would ever play under 1.5 goals in their second match?
I tell you no one will ever predict barcelona to play under 1.5 goals in a season neymar suares and messi are in top form,

thats how it is with this long term betting i have explained here for you guys,

its something that is not sure but with patience and preserverance it will click and win one day,

even if it takes a whole 3 seasons or more for it to happen,

but know this it will surely happen again
so keep the faith alive and bye
i want to sleep see you guys 2moro,

any questions you can still let me know thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 12:28am On May 22, 2019
Who is this mentally deranged person on the loss? (No offense) What's with all this long baseless epistle!? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fucc12: 12:31am On May 22, 2019
samba200:

i vision someone like you to be as no use to the general public,

you are the type that would have staked and lost more than 200,000 naira staking on different types of bets,

and only been compensated and finally won 3000 naira,

if you would check your betting stats your lose has surpassed by far your total gains,

so keep shut when men are planning and forging ahead,

i only said its only my opinions and its not by force for you to follow or consider in all this i have said here

do call the doctors for yourself because you will be admitted to the hospital very soon because you never intended to hear anything of the truth,

and thats how you keep on failing and wont ask why you keep on loosing on bets like this

So you've already planned your future with alabi's money that you're yet to collect as foundation..
okay boss I de one corner de look you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2019
samba200:

hmmm this one is really tactical,

let me start by saying this,

in the beginning was the word and the word was with God,
and the word was God.

Even me i dont even really understand all this bible verses,

thats how it is with this betting you just called out here,

both teams and under 4.5 goals @ odds of 4.5 is possible bro,

i have withnessed bayern munich winning 3 1 and they are away,

is that not both teams to score and under 4.5 goals?

To we humans we dont like believing until we finally get to see it,
and thats not faith,

let me give an example,

there was a time barcelone won a match 8 0,
but played their next match and won 1 0,

who knew barcelona would ever play under 1.5 goals in their second match?
I tell you no one will ever predict barcelona to play under 1.5 goals in a season neymar suares and messi are in top form,

thats how it is with this long term betting i have explained here for you guys,

its something that is not sure but with patience and preserverance it will click and win one day,

even if it takes a whole 3 seasons or more for it to happen,

but know this it will surely happen again
so keep the faith alive and bye
i want to sleep see you guys 2moro,

any questions you can still let me know thanks

where is the screenshot of the &U4.5 @ 4.50 odds, oga?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 1:32am On May 22, 2019
Z5NDCVNR

(1) (2) (3) ... (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.