Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3274110 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Bettingnoob:
Realvikash, Ovenbake, Alvin007, Yehmy, please drop games for today, let's make small money. Thank you. I don't mind taking risks o

B916AESCPAPZTC-6751907
B946AESCPSQRET-6751907
B913AESCPSQTWR-6751907
B912AESRCZRZPW-6751907

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

My brother I tire o. You no see me see wahala. Was able to use the screenshot shared to get the app as well. There are actually about three apps. One is free while the other 2 are paid. 22,500 and 28k I think. And in all no be say nah 100% guarantee o. Let us try to show more love in this world abeg. Let us rule money and not money rule us.

Thunder fire me if I pay to buy a "guesstimate" app... Weh any random person can do...

Do I get paid back when I lose? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Warlord3000:

Thunder fire me if I pay to buy a "guesstimate" app... Weh any random person can do...

Do I get paid back when I lose? Lol

Hahahhahah
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

My brother I tire o. You no see me see wahala. Was able to use the screenshot shared to get the app as well. There are actually about three apps. One is free while the other 2 are paid. 22,500 and 28k I think. And in all no be say nah 100% guarantee o. Let us try to show more love in this world abeg. Let us rule money and not money rule us.

Naso so dem dey do, forgetting nothing is 100 percent sure.. U neva do dat tin wey u promise oo cheesy.. Today will be better than all days..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Z5J839C9 or over
Z5J839QF 19 odds carefully selected

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Bettingnoob:
Realvikash, Ovenbake, Alvin007, Yehmy, please drop games for today, let's make small money. Thank you. I don't mind taking risks o

Here's one
Z5J7ZYBH

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eunisam: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2019
B914AESRZCWWWR-7257065

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Rudewhitelondon:

Naso so dem dey do, forgetting nothing is 100 percent sure.. U neva do dat tin wey u promise oo cheesy.. Today will be better than all days..

No vex abeg. Just credited you. But thank God say you no play the midnight game. Alabi spoilt it as usual. We try today again. Good luck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by netglobe02: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Happy sunday

B922AESCPRCTWR-126484
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kingkufun2018: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Z5J7ZPGW (Multiply your money in 6 folds and smile )
B913AESCPWCCRT-3188925 ( I also played it )

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

No vex abeg. Just credited you. But thank God say you no play the midnight game. Alabi spoilt it as usual. We try today again. Good luck
. No lele bro, we go conquer Alabi steadily. I will let u know wen I see am for my bet9ja aza
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

Seen bro. Better luck today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Rudewhitelondon:
. No lele bro, we go conquer Alabi steadily. I will let u know wen I see am for my bet9ja aza

Jornee was the username. Hope nah you?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Rudewhitelondon:

Seen bro. Better luck today.

Amen. One love bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Warlord3000:
Wonder why man deh wicked one another...

So na on top this "Glory betting tips app" that is free online u wan take rob your fellow gamblers ehn.. Fear God o shocked
Lol App wey no be u create am
las las alabi still get the upper hand

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Alvin007:

Z5J85RMC

Sweet game

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2019
andycoal40:

Sweet game
Let’s hear what Alabi has to say.. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ibj55: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2019
B96AESCEQATPR-3333676
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by neutralmind: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Who can predict sure 1.3 to 1.6 odds?

Kindly drop your prediction. Recharge card awaits you if it ends up green.

Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
some of una for here na certified "enemy of progress" and agents of backwardness full this thread. Jealousy and ill-luck infested individuals roam this page daily just to frustrate the well meaningful ones that are here for the good and achievement of all.

Let's make one fact obvious, "you can never bankrupt bookies". Alabi will always be a winner as long as you keep up with these selfish behaviors most of you possess. I don't like to use the term 'black man' or 'African' but it seems like it's a very common traits amongst us. Alot of very good foreign tipsters with high winning point ratio share thier games daily to thousands and millions around the globe for free without charge or fee, yet they do this daily and are very pleased to see people win with their tips. you have to witness the excitement of winning with your mates, which I happen to be a part of on a daily basis. that's what it means to "wreck the bookies". Winning is so much fun when everybody post thier bet slip and celebrate. the interactions are golden. Yoy dont get a slice of that here anymore.

i don't forecast games or waste my data/time researching anymore. I have people who do that for me without knowing who I am and they are consistent and pleased to know that they are working timelessly and tirelessly just for me to tell them an ordinary/priceless "thank you".

Honesty, I just come here daily to laugh and watch some of you guys fraustrated comments but its sickening that the main culprits of this pain is some of you that are here. you want everything but don't give nothing! you have a stupid prediction app, you keep it close to you. you don't wanna share it and yet you tease some gullible ppl about and you love them beg you and say please. some of you even wanna sell and cash out on the app. ����

Guys, use your brain. nobody can know it all and you know go fit do all. make una dey run things in one accord because that's the only way forward. some of you here are basically good but no support. "all man for himsef" attitude will not increase your bankroll in the long run. that is the reason why threads are created. for ppl with good/brilliant ideas to come together and make something special for the growth of all. many will go broke, bankrupt, loose and fail if you don't change your winning mentality.

Happy Sunday to you all

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2019
hhmmcj:
some of una for here na certified "enemy of progress" and agents of backwardness full this thread. Jealousy and ill-luck infested individuals roam this page daily just to frustrate the well meaningful ones that are here for the good and achievement of all.

Let's make one fact obvious, "you can never bankrupt bookies". Alabi will always be a winner as long as you keep up with these selfish behaviors most of you possess. I don't like to use the term 'black man' or 'African' but it seems like it's a very common traits amongst us. Alot of very good foreign tipsters with high winning point ratio share thier games daily to thousands and millions around the globe for free without charge or fee, yet they do this daily and are very pleased to see people win with their tips. you have to witness the excitement of winning with your mates, which I happen to be a part of on a daily basis. that's what it means to "wreck the bookies". Winning is so much fun when everybody post thier bet slip and celebrate. the interactions are golden. Yoy dont get a slice of that here anymore.

i don't forecast games or waste my data/time researching anymore. I have people who do that for me without knowing who I am and they are consistent and pleased to know that they are working timelessly and tirelessly just for me to tell them an ordinary/priceless "thank you".

Honesty, I just come here daily to laugh and watch some of you guys fraustrated comments but its sickening that the main culprits of this pain is some of you that are here. you want everything but don't give nothing! you have a stupid prediction app, you keep it close to you. you don't wanna share it and yet you tease some gullible ppl about and you love them beg you and say please. some of you even wanna sell and cash out on the app. ����

Guys, use your brain. nobody can know it all and you know go fit do all. make una dey run things in one accord because that's the only way forward. some of you here are basically good but no support. "all man for himsef" attitude will not increase your bankroll in the long run. that is the reason why threads are created. for ppl with good/brilliant ideas to come together and make something special for the growth of all. many will go broke, bankrupt, loose and fail if you don't change your winning mentality.

Happy Sunday to you all

Word! Well said and aptly put. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2019
neutralmind:

Thanks

Thank God later. Z5J7RZHF
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2019
hhmmcj:

Happy Sunday to you all
Run!!! They are coming for you! cheesy
[img]https://i./1505.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Alvin007:

Run!!! They are coming for you! cheesy
[img]https://i./1505.gif[/img]

Nahh. Instead they will be the ones running out of shame. Today is Sunday and we pray that the God of the harvest cause it to rain on our lives. We must make millionaires out of this thread whether the devil likes it or not. It is going to happen very soon and this very year. Let us not lose hope. Always stake what you can afford to lose. I see a lot of people taking in winnings here. Spread the love, bless some other people. If we base this thread on love we will make more millionaires. It is the greed, selfishness and bickering that Alabi is using to defeat us. Quote me today: " if we can all unite in love for 1 day, we will churn out greatness that will last a lifetime...." Ovenbake 2019

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Random
Z5J7NYDD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Bettingnoob:
Free from the app, because we don't always have to milk every situation

Thanks so much!

Pls dos dis options fall under multi correct scores??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2019
neutralmind:
Thanks
madagascar v nigeria:
sure: madagascar home over 2.5 corners @ 1.30 odd
i use airtel. (no use me play o)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Thanks so much!

Pls dos dis options fall under multi correct scores??

These are the combos from the app

B917AESCPTQCAZ-6751907
B957AESCPTQRPZ-6751907

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

Nahh. Instead they will be the ones running out of shame. Today is Sunday and we pray that the God of the harvest cause it to rain on our lives. We must make millionaires out of this thread whether the devil likes it or not. It is going to happen very soon and this very year. Let us not lose hope. Always stake what you can afford to lose. I see a lot of people taking in winnings here. Spread the love, bless some other people. If we base this thread on love we will make more millionaires. It is the greed, selfishness and bickering that Alabi is using to defeat us. Quote me today: " if we can all unite in love for 1 day, we will churn out greatness that will last a lifetime...." Ovenbake 2019
Well said bruv...what surprises me is how some peeps claim that games posted here always cast..like seriously? What about all the games played privately?...dem no cast? Who has made millions outta privately played games...how many?
I wonder how keeping one’s ‘predicted’ games to oneself, makes such person ‘world’s richest’ or even a better person..change wey go soon finish..

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Alvin007:

Well said bruv...what surprises me is how some peeps claim that games posted here always cast..like seriously? What about all the games played privately?...dem no cast? Who has made millions outta privately played games...how many?
I wonder how keeping one’s ‘predicted’ games to oneself, makes such person ‘world’s richest’ or even a better person..change wey go soon finish..

Spot on boss!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pash3685: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
NewDelhi:
Women shouldn't be allowed to partake in sports at all. grin. Most especially in tennis and basketball. They'd be better off in the bedroom and kitchen. Their games dey cut ticket die and they r always extremely difficult to predict. Take bote of the European womens basketball championship. Just dey bet on the underdogs to win ... I use am chop die today. In 90% of the matches so far the underdogs have been winning. For example if you see team A 1.30 odds VS team B 2.70 odds do yourself a good favor by staking your life savings on team B without thinking twice grin

Guess the underdogs are men
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sleepking(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
b95aesrwrrewa-6477069

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.