Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3274710 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Enjoy ur winnings bro... U owe me nothing

Respect boss!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ken35(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Boss please can you help me with at least #200

Bet9ja ID- 1713402 Sirken92

Please Sir

ovenbake:

Done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
ken35:
Boss please can you help me with at least #200

Bet9ja ID- 1713402 Sirken92

Please Sir

Done boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Someone should mark today’s date
I’m working on a loophole to wreck one of the bookies through virtual football

I’ve been test running this stuff for years now and they’ve bankrupted me

I changed another strategy and so far it’s been working using the test run.

I hope this gives me the breakthrough to become one of the best punters in Nigeria and close alabi for real

I won’t tell you that it’s easy, because I’ve been having sleepless nights for this stuff...

But I’m opening a virtual reality center in my room from the 21st if july 2019

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elflizz(f): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

I'm sorry about that... Shit happens. Maybe u can follow my 1.5odds plan...
ff
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

I hope this gives me the breakthrough to become one of the best punters in Nigeria and close alabi for real

I won’t tell you that it’s easy, because I’ve been having sleepless nights for this stuff...

Date marked but hope you will share the secret with everyone here. You alone cannot run Alabi out of town...we all can. Bless
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
I’ve done this before and won 120,000 in anight
But greed let me loose it

Please if you have any idea or strategy that you use in winning virtual football, please do wel to quote it and drop it for me
So that I can add to my knowledge and deal with alabi

Injury for one
Injury for all

All man for God
All man for himself

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

Date marked but hope you will share the secret with everyone here. You alone cannot run Alabi out of town...we all can. Bless

I never eat alone
The first one I test ran
I made a profit of 25,000 from the betting shop each day.

I shared it with my friends we were wrecking alabi daily.
Till they changed the strategy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

I never eat alone
The first one I test ran
I made a profit of 25,000 from the betting shop each day.

I shared it with my friends we were wrecking alabi daily.
Till they changed the strategy

And when they change the strategy, I don’t know how to run, till they send me to the village ..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
inplay tip
shandong luneng vs Beijing guoan
over 2.5 first half...
empty your account on this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ken35(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Brother. I respect you.

Thanks Brother. Despite the fact that you don't even know me. I appreciate a lot.

ovenbake:

Done boss

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eghosblue(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lordsnipper:
Z5J73VPD Wimbledon sure games for tomorrow Please someone should fund me so I can play

These are nice picks bro

Edited: B9NS500281001QR-7467661
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eghosblue:

grin grin

Why you dey laugh??
What’s funny??
You think say I Dey pluck money from tree
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by halogate: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

And when they change the strategy, I don’t know how to run, till they send me to the village ..

here's how to run...

..when uv lost 3 times consecutively...
..rebuke the voice saying "fund again and stake"
..& listen to the one saying.."oboy, time to pack shop"....

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chelseafan1: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
I have 10k in my merrybet account. I. I'm scared I'll lose it even if I stake on 1.1 odds.

Who can help me grow it to like 70k in 10 days?

I'll transfer 10k to the fellow after the 7th day of winning.

Then we go again.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

Done boss

baba nla make i drop too na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
halogate:

here's how to run...

..when uv lost 3 times consecutively...
..rebuke the voice saying "fund again and stake"
..& listen to the one saying.."oboy, time to pack shop"....

U don’t understand how it goes
When I go to the shop with a start up capital of #2,500. I would make at least #7,000 extra, some times #11,000
But then I would start staking high and end up loosing everything
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eghosblue(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Why you dey laugh??
What’s funny??
You think say I Dey pluck money from tree

No vex.
But last time u say u dey work on stopping virtual

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Rockafellar(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Lmao! I don laugh tire. A strategy? For something entirely random? Alabi don really deal with this guy.

You'd end him? grin Hope you know the house always wins. Aswear this guy is a comedian. We're watching

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elflizz(f): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

When I go to the shop with a start up capital of #2,500. I would make at least #7,000 extra, some times #11,000
Me for like learn ur strategy bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Explain better, virtual reality how?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
1realBobby:
inplay tip

shandong luneng vs Beijing guoan

over 2.5 first half...

empty your account on this

Burnt!! angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kenneth10110(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chelseafan1:
I have 10k in my merrybet account. I. I'm scared I'll lose it even if I stake on 1.1 odds.

Who can help me grow it to like 70k in 10 days?

I'll transfer 10k to the fellow after the 7th day of winning.

Then we go again.

I can help you am not collecting any money from you until its hit the 70k. 09056883481 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by halogate: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

..bruv , u need tah disciple urself.
..my punting is strictly online but I follow the principle earlier mentioned.
...once I make x3 my capital...any change on top is for freestyle...
..once the change finishes...I close shop for the day.
...though it's not easy, but if got to have a plan mohn!.
..otherwise Alabi will suck dry and chew ur bones on top dat new strategy.
..#aim for profits before the millions

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jagaban880:

baba nla make i drop too na

Boss you are bigger than the crumbs nah. Leave am for the boys.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
recover with this
inplay
Vaduz vs kriens
over 0.5 first half
stake 10k above
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
ovenbake:

Burnt!! angry

Haa..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by heed101(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
halogate:

..bruv , u need tah disciple urself.
..my punting is strictly online but I follow the principle earlier mentioned.
...once I make x3 my capital...any change on top is for freestyle...
..once the change finishes...I close shop for the day.
...though it's not easy, but if got to have a plan mohn!.
..otherwise Alabi will suck dry and chew ur bones on top dat new strategy.
..#aim for profits before the millions
There is algorithm bookies use to analyse winning within seconds and change scoreline generator. There is no definite strategy that can work. You can play 2 folds games and switch league when doing that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=1realBobby post=79806186]recover with this

inplay

Vaduz vs kriens

over 0.5 first half

stake 10k above [/quote

Burnt?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
1realBobby:
recover with this

inplay

Vaduz vs kriens

over 0.5 first half

stake 10k above

Nah so dem dey recover. You asked people to empty their account and then you tell them to stake again. Where exactly do you expect them to get funds?? You try

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
1realBobby:
recover with this

inplay

Vaduz vs kriens

over 0.5 first half

stake 10k above

Burnt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.