Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3241021 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by accessbetmedia: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
yehmy:
are u guys back i mean the 1xbet lookalike platform

Not yet, sir, something much better is about to launch soon smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Enjoy your day

Booking Number:Z5HVQGN8

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
accessbetmedia:

Not yet, sir, something much better is about to launch soon smiley
Give us a leak so we can anticipate

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tjbankz: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Netherlands (w) v Sweden (w) - 1&over 1.5 @ 3.40 odds

What do y'all think?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samobaba4u(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
yehmy:
I have 100naira cash with me, can you come over to collect it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:
please I need someone to transfer #100 to my bank account, for me to be able to withdraw the money there.. once I withdraw, I'd send you #200 airtime of your choice. who's game?
it's a fair deal guys.. please anyone
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Papiw69: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:
it's a fair deal guys.. please anyone

Paste ur akant
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yomislim: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tjbankz:
Netherlands (w) v Sweden (w) - 1&over 1.5 @ 3.40 odds

What do y'all think?
bro... Don't shoot that game.

Go for 1x&over 1.5 at 1.80 odd instead.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Alot of people if not everyone know about ROLLOVERS and anybody who ventures into it hopes of making through successfully. Sadly, ill luck, indiscipline, poor structuring or just greed never make us realize it's full maturity therefore loosing it all along the way.

Recently, some of you got a peep of some figures I posted here as my rollover amount and alot of ppl doubted me. Some laughed, while some called me a joke. Well, I'm not doing this to convince you otherwise, rather for those that might need some info that may help them along the way. I'll share you a strategy I use when starting, along the way and when you start to apply the handbrake.

Before I continue, I just wanna stress that I'm not an expert or a guru. Winning a rollover daily ' require alot of things and some of them I can't control myself, but I believe you must have a structure when you start, in the middle of the way and when you get to a point where you feel like you need to apply the "handbrake" a little bit.

10 likes ❤ if your following and I'll continue...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Papiw69:

Paste ur akant

F.. thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Papiw69: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dreh17(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
yehmy:
after filling the form they should contact you to come, have you been contacted?
I’ve been contacted to come and assured a payment of 10k once I’m done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Papiw69:

Done
seen bro.. thanks.. what network do you use? and please kindly edit my bank details you quoted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
dreh17:

I’ve been contacted to come and assured a payment of 10k once I’m done
they are yet to contact me though, i choose friday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Papiw69: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:
seen bro.. thanks.. what network do you use? and please kindly edit my bank details you quoted

Knw wry bro ...enjoy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Widall: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Alot of people if not everyone know about ROLLOVERS and anybody who ventures into it hopes of making through successfully. Sadly, ill luck, indiscipline, poor structuring or just greed never make us realize it's full maturity therefore loosing it all along the way.

Recently, some of you got a peep of some figures I posted here as my rollover amount and alot of ppl doubted me. Some laughed, while some called me a joke. Well, I'm not doing this to convince you otherwise, rather for those that might need some info that may help them along the way. I'll share you a strategy I use when starting, along the way and when you start to apply the handbrake.

Before I continue, I just wanna stress that I'm not an expert or a guru. Winning a rollover daily ' require alot of things and some of them I can't control myself, but I believe you must have a structure when you start, in the middle of the way and when you get to a point where you feel like you need to apply the "handbrake" a little bit.

10 likes ❤ if your following and I'll continue...
10 likes bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dreh17(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
yehmy:
they are yet to contact me though, i choose friday

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dreh17(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=dreh17 post=79903786][/quote]

They asked me to pick any convenient time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Papiw69:

Knw wry bro ...enjoy
oh.. thanks man.. I'd definitely remember this... I'm really grateful
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=dreh17 post=79903786][/quote]Okay all the best
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'll just go straight to the point from here not to waste time. When starting a ROLLOVER, there must be questions you need to answer before embarking on it. If you have answered those questions, you must try and stick to it.

1. A startup capital that you're not "afraid to loose".
2. A market you have a good knowledge about and a strategy you can exploit.
3. A starting odd (important you don't aim too high)
4. how do I wanna play...Pre-match/Inplays
5. Don't convince yourself you can get more when you already achieve your odd for the day. Always tell yourself "tomorrow is another day" and walk away.
6. Don't force it! Daily doest mean everyday. Let it be and lay low when you can't find anything you like.
7. Always keep it very safe.
8. Above all, you must have a high level of discipline wether you choose to get to the end/quit in the middle.

As for me, I love inplays, so I'll share how I play around #3, but apply #7 when I get it to an amount I'm scared to loose.

5 ❤likes and I'll continue...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Widall: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
I'll just go straight to the point from here not to waste time. When starting a ROLLOVER, there must be questions you need to answer before embarking on it. If you have answered those questions, you must try and stick to it.

1. A startup capital that you're not "afraid to loose".
2. A market you have a good knowledge about and a strategy you can exploit.
3. A starting odd (important you don't aim too high)
4. how do I wanna play...Pre-match/Inplays
5. Don't convince yourself you can get more when you already achieve your odd for the day. Always tell yourself "tomorrow is another day" and walk away.
6. Don't force it! Daily doest mean everyday. Let it be and lay low when you can't find anything you like.
7. Always keep it very safe.
8. Above all, you must have a high level of discipline wether you choose to get to the end/quit in the middle.

As for me, I love inplays, so I'll share how I play around #3, but apply #7 when I get it to an amount I'm scared to loose.

5 ❤likes and I'll continue...
Ride on bro.
I need 1.5m before the end of August, starting with 3k. Hope it's achievable?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
beta247:
Z5HWC3GK

This 6 odds ain't bad
It's not bad buh you just need to investigate them well bro
This 1/8 finals no go easy like that, na UN 3.5 go sure for most of them

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Widall:

Ride on bro.
I need 1.5m before the end of August, starting with 3k. Hope it's achievable?

steps to follow :

1. Go to the nearest ATM or POS to you...

2. slot in your ATM card

3. withdraw the 3k

4. Take a bike to the nearest shoprite to you

5. Get a plate of fried rice, roasted chicken, Salad and a bigger boy Coca Cola.. All these for just #1650

6. Go to the cinema section and see a good movie

7. Take a bike, go home, strip unclad under the fan and say to yourself 'Alabi I dodge you today'

The truth is, if I had someone who gave me this same piece of advice some days ago, I wouldn't be in this moment of regret presently..

stay woke bro.. 'Alabi always wins'

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Darksider131:
Sure 35odd
Z5HW3PJJ
Stake:N500 bet9ja

Risky buh looks good tho, i'll go for 20Mins
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Widall: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:

steps to follow :

2. slot in your ATM card

3. withdraw the 3k

5. Get a plate of fried rice, roasted chicken, Salad and a bigger boy Coca Cola.. All these for just #1650

7. Take a bike, go home, strip unclad under the fan and say to yourself 'Alabi I dodge you today'

The truth is, if I had someone who gave me this same piece of advice some days ago, I wouldn't be in this moment of regret presently..

Lol. Funny guy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by udwise123: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:

steps to follow :

2. slot in your ATM card

3. withdraw the 3k

hmm feel ur pain bro .
I was secretly admiring ur playing method until yesterday,when u shared the story between u and uncle ALABi .
I just weak if person like u were been the get Joy from ALABi, come the talk like this that means no point of punting again na..lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jagaban880:
B933AEAEzWTPST-7139837

i guess dis one follow cut.....?

angry angry

dis game pain me....

i for go kolet 6k tomorow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jamexjulius:

Following

Sorry boss!
My phone went off, games started nd rolling
Pls wait for batch B day 2
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:
my guy stop nao.. nor be joke I dey... I need it please

Have you found help yet??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
kochila:
wink

Ghana delivered
remaining two!wink

i actually saw dis game but i jumped and throw way face.....

angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by I8id(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
ALABI

ALWAYS

WIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.