Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3241620 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by I8id(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=1realBobby post=79904755]

steps to follow :

1. Go to the nearest ATM or POS to you...

2. slot in your ATM card

3. withdraw the 3k

4. Take a bike to the nearest shoprite to you

5. Get a plate of fried rice, roasted chicken, Salad and a bigger boy Coca Cola.. All these for just #1650

6. Go to the cinema section and see a good movie

7. Take a bike, go home, strip unclad under the fan and say to yourself 'Alabi I dodge you today'

The truth is, if I had someone who gave me this same piece of advice some days ago, I wouldn't be in this moment of regret presently..

stay woke bro.. 'Alabi always wins' [/quotes]ALABI ALWAYS WIN]

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tjbankz:
Netherlands (w) v Sweden (w) - 1&over 1.5 @ 3.40 odds

What do y'all think?

Not all that gliterz issa goal oh

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
As some might have seen before, My #2000 Rollover pot is currently @ #131,257.60. and alot of "Thomas(es) have doubted the genuineness of this figure. I want to share with you and also enlighten them how I got here. I've already cleared the air earlier that I love to engage on INPLAYS, so use your imagination from here and pay attention.

I began with #1 and i have a good idea of #2 which is inplays (preferably for me), I began #3 with odds from 1.5+ and higher. I can tripple/quadruple #1 on day one if I am lucky because I only need to win 3 bets of 1.5+ odd to tripple that amount. if I go one more time, I would have raised that #1 amount by 5x on a single day. You must be out of your freaking mind if you think this is very impossible because I can bet anything on you that it's not very easy but it's not as difficult as you think.

Let's say we stay on the tripple part not to sound like I'm exaggerating, and you can do that for 3/4 days depending on your #1...ladies and gentlemen, you would have arrived to that point where you start to apply your handbrake and instead of going for 1.5+ Odds, you will opt for 1.15/1.2+ odds from there. if I roll that amount you see up there by 1.17/1.2+ Odds twice a day, I'll be applying #7 and also considering #8 at the same time.

Guys, it's not a myth! Rollovers are possible. I see people make it to the end regularly. You too can do it but you'll need to be a man and stick to what works for you. Don't be a "gamble junkie"...playing everything you see around here. improvise your own strategy and master it. You might be banking that kinda amount you always have been dreaming of.

Signing out.....
HHMMCJ

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Alot of people if not everyone know about ROLLOVERS and anybody who ventures into it hopes of making through successfully. Sadly, ill luck, indiscipline, poor structuring or just greed never make us realize it's full maturity therefore loosing it all along the way.

Recently, some of you got a peep of some figures I posted here as my rollover amount and alot of ppl doubted me. Some laughed, while some called me a joke. Well, I'm not doing this to convince you otherwise, rather for those that might need some info that may help them along the way. I'll share you a strategy I use when starting, along the way and when you start to apply the handbrake.

Before I continue, I just wanna stress that I'm not an expert or a guru. Winning a rollover daily ' require alot of things and some of them I can't control myself, but I believe you must have a structure when you start, in the middle of the way and when you get to a point where you feel like you need to apply the "handbrake" a little bit.

10 likes ❤ if your following and I'll continue...

14Likes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by I8id(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
As some might have seen before, My #2000 Rollover pot is currently @ #131,257.60. and alot of "Thomas(es) have doubted the genuineness of this figure. I want to share with you and also enlighten them how I got here. I've already cleared the air earlier that I love to engage on INPLAYS, so use your imagination from here and pay attention.

I began with #1 and i have a good idea of #2 which is inplays (preferably for me), I began #3 with odds from 1.5+ and higher. I can tripple/quadruple #1 on day one if I am lucky because I only need to win 3 bets of 1.5+ odd to tripple that amount. if I go one more time, I would have raised that #1 amount by 5x on a single day. You must be out of your freaking mind if you think this is very impossible because I can bet anything on you that it's not very easy but it's not as difficult as you think.

Let's say we stay on the tripple part not to sound like I'm exaggerating, and you can do that for 3/4 days depending on your #1...ladies and gentlemen, you would have arrived to that point where you start to apply your handbrake and instead of going for 1.5+ Odds, you will opt for 1.15/1.2+ odds from there. if I roll that amount you see up there by 1.17/1.2+ Odds twice a day, I'll be applying #7 and also considering #8 at the same time.

Guys, it's not a myth! Rollovers are possible. I see people make it to the end regularly. You too can do it but you'll need to be a man and stick to what works for you. Don't be a "gamble junkie"...playing everything you see around here. improvise your own strategy and master it. You might be banking that kinda amount you always have been dreaming of.

Signing out.....
HHMMCJ
don't worry it will still cut

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 100naira(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Not all that gliterz issa goal oh
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
I'll just go straight to the point from here not to waste time. When starting a ROLLOVER, there must be questions you need to answer before embarking on it. If you have answered those questions, you must try and stick to it.

1. A startup capital that you're not "afraid to loose".
2. A market you have a good knowledge about and a strategy you can exploit.
3. A starting odd (important you don't aim too high)
4. how do I wanna play...Pre-match/Inplays
5. Don't convince yourself you can get more when you already achieve your odd for the day. Always tell yourself "tomorrow is another day" and walk away.
6. Don't force it! Daily doest mean everyday. Let it be and lay low when you can't find anything you like.
7. Always keep it very safe.
8. Above all, you must have a high level of discipline wether you choose to get to the end/quit in the middle.

As for me, I love inplays, so I'll share how I play around #3, but apply #7 when I get it to an amount I'm scared to loose.

5 ❤likes and I'll continue...

Today is my day 2 on Tennis and start over Rollover in Soccer the Soccer has delivered and i'm retiring for today o lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
I8id:
don't worry it will still cut

grin grin grin
Don't worry about that!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jamexjulius(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Sorry boss!

My phone went off, games started nd rolling

Pls wait for batch B day 2

Alright now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:

Signing out.....
HHMMCJ

Oboy you be noise maker
Just show us your betting account balance with bets you’ve placed.
I just have this feeling that you and alabi are working hand in hand to wreck people of their hard earned money, just the same way they sent me and 1realbobby to the forest, and he has started to beg for #100 again

13 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
I8id:
ALABI

ALWAYS

WIN

IF 5 PEOPLE HERE START DROPPING 2 ODDS HERE EACH ( Sure 2 Odds O) EVERYDAY, THE REVERSE WILL BE THE CASE. Think About It.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by spartanx(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
I'll just go straight to the point from here not to waste time. When starting a ROLLOVER, there must be questions you need to answer before embarking on it. If you have answered those questions, you must try and stick to it.

1. A startup capital that you're not "afraid to loose".
2. A market you have a good knowledge about and a strategy you can exploit.
3. A starting odd (important you don't aim too high)
4. how do I wanna play...Pre-match/Inplays
5. Don't convince yourself you can get more when you already achieve your odd for the day. Always tell yourself "tomorrow is another day" and walk away.
6. Don't force it! Daily doest mean everyday. Let it be and lay low when you can't find anything you like.
7. Always keep it very safe.
8. Above all, you must have a high level of discipline wether you choose to get to the end/quit in the middle.

As for me, I love inplays, so I'll share how I play around #3, but apply #7 when I get it to an amount I'm scared to loose.

5 ❤likes and I'll continue...

1like
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

IF 5 PEOPLE HERE START DROPPING 2 ODDS HERE EACH ( Sure 2 Odds O) EVERYDAY, THE REVERSE WILL BE THE CASE. Think About It.

Alabi always wins

U think say na chais play dem Dey tell you??

Every time, u go dey scream 2 odds
How much u wan use play am??
No be #100??

Rest Abeg, try find something to do with your life other than two odds

No be your mate innobets win 49million here, and I tell one guy say make we play that game.
E no gree

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Oboy you be noise maker
Just show us your betting account balance with bets you’ve placed.
I just have this feeling that you and alabi are working hand in hand to wreck people of their hard earned money, just the same way they sent me and 1realbobby to the forest, and he has started to beg for #100 again
you really make me laugh very hard. Don't worry about my bet balance; just try and use the information to work for you in the best way possible. My money is not "our money". Just pretend like it doesn't exist so you can move on with your own life.

..You sound like you've lost all hopes of making it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
udwise123:
hmm feel ur pain bro .
I was secretly admiring ur playing method until yesterday,when u shared the story between u and uncle ALABi .
I just weak if person like u were been the get Joy from ALABi, come the talk like this that means no point of punting again na..lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Bro.. the truth is... greed has always been the problem of punters from time immemorial.

some weeks ago, I said to myself ' o boi, you dey suffer oo, and you get better inplay skills. why not help yourself'

I yielded to that inner voice and credited my sporty bet account with the last 10k I had.

I successfully grew the money to about 84k within days... omoh, con see big boy... knowing fully well that I could make more, I started having breakfast, lunch and dinner at shoprite all on Alabi's pocket.

some days later, that same inner voice said to me again.. 'o boi, if you could turn 10k to 80k, you can turn 80k to 1milla'

yet again, I yielded to that voice.

I got to the 100k mark, but the rest they say, is history..

from one loss to another, to another... and yet another... The great Otumba Alabi, King of the betting north, started collecting back the loot little by little. As I lost each game , the voice kept on prompting me to double my stake. Before you know it, I was left with a paltry #2000... it was then it dawned on me that 'o boi, you don loose guard ooo '

Yesterday, I started building up that 2k again, up till 30k.... The problem is 'a greedy man never knows when to call it quits'

I should have ran away with the 30k, but I needed more... Truth be told, at the moment 30k can't do much for me.. I have a business plan that I need up to 500k to set up. my job is not helping, as I earn 25k monthly. Abeg I don too talk jare...

to cut the long story short, I lost all of the 30k and right now, my account balance is nothing to write home about.

I'm in severe pains right now, but I want you to learn from my story... 'Always run when you make a little profit... if not, you'd definitely lose it all'

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:

Signing out.....
HHMMCJ

Boss i'm solidly behind you!

I'm as determined as ever, thanks for this tips cos it just dawned on me that i was a gamble junkie, i have my specialty buh i keep jumping unto every game i see here, i just credited my acct nd i've lost it all up now i'm just getting started again. Thanks.

You're a nice motivator
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Have you found help yet??
yes... thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Alabi always wins

U think say na chais play dem Dey tell you??

Every time, u go dey scream 2 odds
How much u wan use play am??
No be #100??

Rest Abeg, try find something to do with your life other than two odds

No be your mate innobets win 49million here, and I tell one guy say make we play that game.
E no gree

IN CUSTOMER CARE VOICE : Sorry, ur sense is too low for the understanding ure trying to reach, dial *419# to borrow sense and try again. Thank you!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PLATO1U(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
yehmy:
they are yet to contact me though, i choose friday

Bro, is the offed still open and how can I apply?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

IN CUSTOMER CARE VOICE : Sorry, ur sense is too low for the understanding ure trying to reach, dial *419# to borrow sense and try again. Thank you!

Lol, buy your family members the sense
Then you should borrow your sister more sebse, because her pussy is turning into Pacific Ocean because of lack of sense
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
okay ooo
tank God I say I nr okay game today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by beta247: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

It's not bad buh you just need to investigate them well bro

This 1/8 finals no go easy like that, na UN 3.5 go sure for most of them

Thank you brother. The deed has been done but I will consider that in separate tickets.

Green

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:

Bro.. the truth is... greed has always been the problem of punters from time immemorial.

some weeks ago, I said to myself ' o boi, you dey suffer oo, and you get better inplay skills. why not help yourself'

I yielded to that inner voice and credited my sporty bet account with the last 10k I had.

I successfully grew the money to about 84k within days... omoh, con see big boy... knowing fully well that I could make more, I started having breakfast, lunch and dinner at shoprite all on Alabi's pocket.

some days later, that same inner voice said to me again.. 'o boi, if you could turn 10k to 80k, you can turn 80k to 1milla'

from one loss to another, to another... and yet another... The great Otumba Alabi, King of the betting north, started collecting back the loot little by little. As I lost each game , the voice kept on prompting me to double my stake. Before you know it, I was left with a paltry #2000... it was then it dawned on me that 'o boi, you don loose guard ooo '

Yesterday, I started building up that 2k again, up till 30k.... The problem is 'a greedy man never knows when to call it quits'

I should have ran away with the 30k, but I needed more... Truth be told, at the moment 30k can't do much for me.. I have a business plan that I need up to 500k to set up. my job is not helping, as I earn 25k monthly. Abeg I don too talk jare...

to cut the long story short, I lost all of the 30k and right now, my account balance is nothing to write home about.

I'm in severe pains right now, but I want you to learn from my story... 'Always run when you make a little profit... if not, you'd definitely lose it all'

Oboy no quit
What you need is patience
Know when to run and when to continue
I’m starting back on the 21st of July
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rollover Day 1

B9NS714931115PZ-7467661

Won! Won!! Won!!!

Operation no greed!

Starting 4rm d bottom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by I8id(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

if a single person can successfully post 2 odds for just five days.. please report me to any mod for immediate BAN from nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
IF NA THAT ONE GAME GO CUT THAT TICKET, I GO CRY OH cry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
I8id:
if a single person can successfully post 2 odds for just five days.. please report me to any mod for immediate BAN from nairaland

Let's Challenge on that!

I'l do it with my rollovers

5 Days

2Odds

Wha do you say??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Let's Challenge on that!

5 Days

2Odds

Wha do you say??

I go deactivate my moniker
They post screenshots as you dey progress

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by I8id(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Let's Challenge on that!
5 Days
2Odds
Wha do you say??
Oya start

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by udwise123: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:

I have learnt from u.
Had a same problem credited my sportybet account with 3k I was able to build up to 27 k .out of greed I played Brazil win against Peru .e cast all money go.
As if that wasn't enough I still credited my account with 20k to play Mexico win again Costa Rica .we know the story .
I just weak .Just started punting again Yesterday,this time I credited 2k my target now is 1.3 odds rollover 5 time daily and I withdraw my profit.
I hope u return strong bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Oboy no quit
What you need is patience
Know when to run and when to continue
I’m starting back on the 21st of July

I nor wan quit at this point oo, but you gats understand... this poo is eating deep into my life... it's just the beginning of the Month, and I already lost my salary... How man wan take survive
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:

steps to follow :

1. Go to the nearest ATM or POS to you...

2. slot in your ATM card

3. withdraw the 3k

4. Take a bike to the nearest shoprite to you

5. Get a plate of fried rice, roasted chicken, Salad and a bigger boy Coca Cola.. All these for just #1650

6. Go to the cinema section and see a good movie

7. Take a bike, go home, strip unclad under the fan and say to yourself 'Alabi I dodge you today'

The truth is, if I had someone who gave me this same piece of advice some days ago, I wouldn't be in this moment of regret presently..

stay woke bro.. 'Alabi always wins'
3k no go reach chop rice and watch film for cinema

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.