Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3239778 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
hhmmcj:

Are you seriously sekrious right now? sad
Bro one can become a millionaire using ur inplays. I need u to help me. Staking power aint a problem for me but i have lost somuch on the regular bets. Dont know if i could send u my number so u get to send me these inplays on whatsapp since ciming online most of d time is a problem for me. We could share proceeds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Justchyf:

Bro one can become a millionaire using ur inplays. I need u to help me. Staking power aint a problem for me but i have lost somuch on the regular bets. Dont know if i could send u my number so u get to send me these inplays on whatsapp since ciming online most of d time is a problem for me. We could share proceeds if u want
All you need first is to be a smart gambler!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
hhmmcj:

And thats exactly what u are boss. I respect u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olahajayi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ovenbake ... Abeg Make I advise bet ID make you shower rain untop am?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bujebudanu1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Smart Gambler grin
Chill ur ass.weve seen lots of this.
It's just pure luck.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Smart Gambler grin
It's just pure luck.

They are coming for you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=80300701]Smart Gambler grin
We neither asked for ur opinion nor advice
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by daddyyoung: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Daniel304:
They are coming for you

And d next thing u know is, you will start seeing the word 'hater' all over d place

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
hhmmcj:

Can u be of help pls?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Smart Gambler grin Chill ur ass.weve seen lots of this. It's just pure luck.
Soon he will disappear like others grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
daddyyoung:

And d next thing u know is, you will start seeing the word 'hater' all over d place

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
wiseone28:
Soon he will disappear like others grin

After em go don gather enuf mugus cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Too many games tomorrow, punt wisely

it's a TRAP = Be a millionaire or Go broke

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bujebudanu1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Justchyf:

Bro one can become a millionaire using ur inplays. I need u to help me. Staking power aint a problem for me but i have lost somuch on the regular bets. Dont know if i could send u my number so u get to send me these inplays on whatsapp since ciming online most of d time is a problem for me. We could share proceeds

You never see anything.
Wait till you lose all.
Na wen your eye go clear
Look for your pattern and play with that.

You can create a watsapp group and name it return of syndication

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:

You never see anything.
Wait till you lose all.
Na wen your eye go clear
Look for your pattern and play with that.

You can create a watsapp group and name it return of syndication
This table you are shaking........

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
hammer2010:

After em go don gather enuf mugus cheesy grin
I pity those looking for whatsapp group grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
3K79G

Stake Responsibly

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Alot of you complain of missing some of the games I drop here. Honestly, i drop my tips here because I really want it to reach the larger audience. I know how it feels to loose money in sport betting and I respect the fact that everybody can't know it all. There's nothing wrong with you because you can't forecast or put a winning slip together. 60% of winning prediction is purely based on luck, 25% on stats, 15% on intelligence and just/less than 10% on your ability to predict any match outcome.

My honest advice to YOU is to be smart with your money when it comes to sport gambling! Don't play anything and everything you see on here. I've sounded this warning before here and I'm saying it again. Stop chasing ODDS! This is exactly what the bookies want. That's why they even give you bonuses when you accumulate very long accas, because they know that we know that ACCAS have just/less than 3% of sailing through. YES! Less than 3% of not lesser. Making money from sport betting is a process and it takes time just as any other successful business you see out there. Don't try to be rich overnight with sport betting because it won't work.

Improvise a plan and bet with your head, not your heart. Seek for the best possible outcome rather than going for a big kill. Half a slice of bread is better than nothing at all. Remember, little drops of water makes an ocean but IT TAKES TIME.

I really wish everybody here could win and that's just the only reason I share my tips on here.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bujebudanu1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Justchyf post=80300982][/quote]

I will show you pattern.
4 bets out of 5 is always sure

Accumulate inplay of small odds. 1.05 to 1.1

3,4 to 5 games.

Play with 1k Everytime for a start before u Master d pattern.

Peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Justchyf:

Can u be of help pls?
No worries [quote][/quote]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Justchyf:

Can u be of help pls?
No worries! send me an email notification.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
hhmmcj:
ovenbake...I sight you wink

No be small thing baba. I humble tonight o. Lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by femsmile(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
yehmy:
Too many games tomorrow, punt wisely

it's a TRAP = Be a millionaire or Go broke

Tomorrow could be a lucky day for over 2.5 lovers at the club friendlies and might be otherwise... Its based on luck... Shooting my shot tomorrow again, i won with it last week and someone got a whooping 13m while many others got 300k to 1m with it... Lets hope for the Best!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
hhmmcj:
Alot of you complain of missing some of the games I drop here. Honestly, i drop my tips here because I really want it to reach the larger audience. I know how it feels to loose money in sport betting and I respect the fact that everybody can't know it all. There's nothing wrong with you because you can't forecast or put a winning slip together. 60% of winning prediction is purely based on luck, 25% on stats, 15% on intelligence and just/less than 10% on your ability to predict any match outcome.

My honest advice to YOU is to be smart with your money when it comes to sport gambling! Don't play anything and everything you see on here. I've sounded this warning before here and I'm saying it again. Stop chasing ODDS! This is exactly what the bookies want. That's why they even give you bonuses when you accumulate very long accas, because they know that we know that ACCAS have just/less than 3% of sailing through. YES! Less than 3% of not lesser. Making money from sport betting is a process and it takes time just as any other successful business you see out there. Don't try to be rich overnight with sport betting because it won't work.

Improvise a plan and bet with your head, not your heart. Seek for the best possible outcome rather than going for a big kill. Half a slice of bread is better than nothing at all. Remember, little drops of water makes an ocean but IT TAKES TIME.

I really wish everybody here could win and that's just the only reason I share my tips on here.
I know you mean well but the moment you go private especially whatsapp group that's when the pressure will come and your green will be 2/5..

if i were you i would just be dropping it here if you see you play if you don't till the next one..

Talking from what has been happening to others before you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
hhmmcj:

No worries! send me an email notification.
Not sure the notification came through. 09060957064
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecided Your tips lipsrsealed issokay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
If you get luck alot will happen tomorrow still going to chase that million

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
wiseone28:
I know you mean well but the moment you go private especially whatsapp group that's when the pressure will come and your green will be 2/5..

if i were you i would just be dropping it here if you see you play if you don't till the next one..

Talking from what has been happening to others before you
Noted!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by femsmile(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
yehmy:
If you get luck alot will happen tomorrow still going to chase that million

Win & 1st half right

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.