Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3250928 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emily22(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
which odd? Wait make dem update games for tomorrow, i still dey see 100odds 4 there

No lele..I go dey wait for tomorrow's code...olenu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Femeto: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
which odd? Wait make dem update games for tomorrow, i still dey see 100odds 4 there
They have slashed it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hycon:

Screenshot, let us analyze

I guess you are trying to withdraw your deposit(never staked) with your winning.
If they void your game, you better request for your money back on all games you played today

No mago mago

If you lost, will they refund it?

Anyway screenshot

ok den see it..

i won a game and i was credited...

the second photo will show the reversal asin "debit"..

so am pissed...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
check my previous post on the cause of that... I analyzed what happen

Pls bro i cant find it...

quote me on it pls

Gracias
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Let's try this night games

ZJ6CH

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by merbenko: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
Bro Yehmy help your guy with staking power, Abeg sir,
Nairabet ID BENNYNOK
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

ok den see it..

so am pissed...

Do you still have the amount in your balance?

How much did you deposit and how much are you trying to withdraw?

Also allow all games on the slip to settle before you withdraw.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nurex1111(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Couponchecker:
Lost a relative today (an aunty)
Devastated! Rip.
Accept my condolence
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
For people having reversal withdrawal

Make sure that you are not withdrawing part of your deposit..

E.g - you deposited 500naira and you are yet to use it to win but you have played 200naira game and left with 300naira so maybe your pending game before you deposited won you 10200, your balance is now 10,500 and you decided to withdraw the 10500 it will be reversed. Because you are yet to win from your earlier 500naira deposit.
jerryfunky
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hycon:

Do you still have the amount in your balance?

How much did you deposit and how much are you trying to withdraw?

Also allow all games on the slip to settle before you withdraw.

that is the problem, the amount is not in my balance...

i initially deposited 4k, after all the permutations....i placed like 40games 100 each,

only about 3 games entered...3k+, 4k+ and 108k....they credited all

after all the game ended..i made a withdrawal request of 108k...so i can us the remaining to per-mutate again

its was pending....then after few hours i saw cancelled and they did not return the money..

today again another one happen on Varzims 100odd...i saw credit of 10k in my dashboard after fews hours again...they left the chicken change and took the 10k again....

this is my lamentation!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
jerryfunky

thanks man

but my case seems different..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

ok den see it..

so am pissed...
you are trying to withdraw 108k but i can't see your last deposit, try 105k provided your last deposit is not included
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

i initially deposited 4k, after all the permutations....i placed like 40games 100 each,

after all the game ended..i made a withdrawal request of 108k...so i can us the remaining to per-mutate again

its was pending....then after few hours i saw cancelled and they did not return the money..

today again another one happen on Varzims 100odd...i saw credit of 10k in my dashboard after fews hours again...they left the chicken change and took the 10k again....

let me see your bet history not transaction history
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
you are trying to withdraw 108k but i can't see your last deposit, try 105k provided your last deposit is not included

the thing is that the money is not showing on my dashboard again..

and besides i was having 116k i decided to withdraw 108k..

remember my initial deposit is 4k.....?

so i really can tell where i have gone wrong?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
let me see your bet history not transaction history

its very long ooo my brother

its more like 13pages...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

You can talk to them if you have questions

But how did you arrive at 108k after winning 3games of 3k,4K and ?? 101k with N100?

Know your rights
If all your lost bet ain’t refunded then you have a case
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by merbenko: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

its very long ooo my brother

its more like 13pages...
What is wrong with Nairabet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

the thing is that the money is not showing on my dashboard again..

and besides i was having 116k i decided to withdraw 108k..

remember my initial deposit is 4k.....?

so i really can tell where i have gone wrong?
that's it come whatsapp since your bet history is long... But meanwhile since you won nd it shows reverse and it didn't add up go to withdraw history to check pending
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by merbenko: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hycon:

But how did you arrive at 108k after winning 3games of 3k,4K and ?? 101k with N100?

Know your rights
Definitely if his lost is not return the have pay to him his winning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
damtan:
oh.,..thanks boss Nairabet and supabet. But I'm thinking of trying out supabet
have you ever used supabet ??
its not that popular around here to avoid stories that touch i think u should stick with the popular bookies
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hycon:

Know your rights

Gbam that is were it lies...

i booked 40 games out of which 3 was won and they are ..3k+, 4k+ and 108k

the remaining 37 was lost....

and they refused crediting me back after wen the request was cancelled...

that is my case.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ayo762: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ringthebell:
Bet king is the worst bookie in this life. If you have money with them, better move out as soon as possible. I've been burnt countless times and now I'm done. I no fit dey stress over my money

How bro explain
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

that is my case.....
understand this you combine the games in one single slip and played right(singles) now when the money was showing on your dashboard some games are yet to be decided. You tried withdrawing did you get you can't withdraw your deposit or failed before the money disappeared?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

that is my case.....

Use better bookie, una no go hear. 9jabet remains d best for me. Although everything has it bad side
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
that's it come whatsapp since your bet history is long... But meanwhile since you won nd it shows reverse and it didn't add up go to withdraw history to check pending

pending is blank and cancelled is showing the amount cancelled

take a look for your self.

one is pending transaction showing non...

and the other is cancelled transaction.

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

that is my case.....

How can you win 108k with N100 as single?
Was it 1080 odds

Was it multiple ?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

pending is blank and cancelled is showing the amount cancelled

take a look for your self.

one is pending transaction showing non...

and the other is cancelled transaction.
after the cancelation did you initiate another withdrawal? If yes how much?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
understand this you combine the games in one single slip and played right(singles) now when the money was showing on your dashboard some games are yet to be decided. You tried withdrawing did you get you can't withdraw your deposit or failed before the money disappeared?

No i waited for all the game to settle so i would know how much to take and leave....

wen i ignited the withdrawal request...

it said your withdrawal is pending...

before they cancelled it??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
jerryfunky:

No i waited for all the game to settle so i would know how much to take and leave....

wen i ignited the withdrawal request...

it said your withdrawal is pending...

before they cancelled it??
screenshot this part for me, goto bet history click corrections

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nurex1111(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
yehmy:
good evening brother yehmy i have been playing most games u post here bt av been lossing and i have school fee to pay by month end, i swear i no get hope of money or help 4rm any where abeg u fit help me wit game way i fit raise 60k b4 month end and am only left wit +100 in my merrybet account pls i need ur help thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hycon:

How can you win 108k with N100 as single?
Was it 1080 odds

Was it multiple ?

No bro...its combo...2games gave a odd of 1080

i staked combo alot just to try luck u know...but only one of the combo entered the rest flopped...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yehmy

Let him go and screenshot the winning bet slip that won 108 k

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.