Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3251099 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
after the cancelation did you initiate another withdrawal? If yes how much?

No i did not was waiting for them to return my money so that i can do it again....

and its still not forthcoming...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

No i waited for all the game to settle so i would know how much to take and leave....

wen i ignited the withdrawal request...

it said your withdrawal is pending...

before they cancelled it??
i'm not sure they are the one that canceled it. I think the cancelation was from your end, did you initiate another one or can u let me run through your bet history for that game if you won't mind just send it to me on whatsapp....

I don't want unnecessary attention on that option and odds why i won't advice you rush to customer service.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
screenshot this part for me, goto bet history click corrections

it is also showing no records
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Hycon:
Yehmy
Let him go and screenshot the winning bet slip that won 108 k
i support
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

No i did not was waiting for them to return my money so that i can do it again....

and its still not forthcoming...
If i might ask, what games did you combine to give you the 1080 odds. Just so we sure the game actually boomed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

it is also showing no records
then we need to see the game that won you 108k since it's not on odd corrections your money is save. If the option had issue they would have put it on that correction part. Maybe your withdrawal is already processed reason why u can't find it on pending or dashboard. You might get paid tomorrow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Money on its way to the account lol
If that is so, you better prepare consultation fee
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
then we need to see the game that won you 108k since it's not on odd corrections your money is save. If the option had issue they would have put it on that correction part. Maybe your withdrawal is already processed reason why u can't find it on pending or dashboard. You might get paid tomorrow
It could be that they already processed the withdrawal, and its yet to drop into your bank acct or the 1080 odd you thought you won, didnt actually win.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Nurex1111:
good evening brother yehmy i have been playing most games u post here bt av been lossing and i have school fee to pay by month end, i swear i no get hope of money or help 4rm any where abeg u fit help me wit game way i fit raise 60k b4 month end and am only left wit +100 in my merrybet account pls i need ur help thanks
Pray for luck that 100naira fit turn 1million but you can't use it to chase my option as the 1 you might be hoping for can disappoint

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

It could be that they already processed the withdrawal, and its yet to drop into your bank acct or the 1080 odd you thought you won, didnt actually win.
true that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Still interested in seeing the game that won.

Screenshot if possible
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
i support

i could not get the bet slip on my bet history...

but the photo u will see below is wen it was credited,the time and bet confirmation no...

the second photo u will see is another game that i won today...i was credited and later the 10k vanished i quickly munched dis as evidence before it varnishes again...

the 10k own isnt my issue i will debate that one clearly...but am more concerned as to why a cancelled transaction could not return, why the bet slip is not displaying and and dashboard is showing that i have a cancelled transaction that the amount is yet to hit my account...

Anyway i am just perturbed really...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2019
There is a cancelled transaction that still pops up in my account till today and have landed in account many days ago
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
true that
If only one can view his bet history, let him take his time to check his bet history well and try to pin point the games that won. It would be easier to do that via the computer version.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

i could not get the bet slip on my bet history...

but the photo u will see below is wen it was credited,the time and bet confirmation no...

the second photo u will see is another game that i won today...i was credited and later the 10k vanished i quickly munched dis as evidence before it varnishes again...

the 10k own isnt my issue i will debate that one clearly...but am more concerned as to why a cancelled transaction could not return, why the bet slip is not displaying and and dashboard is showing that i have a cancelled transaction that the amount is yet to hit my account...

Anyway i am just perturbed really...
exactly what i am trying to let you know, you saw a total of 108k, did you play any game that the return was 108k? You deposited 4k to play games and you have some return of 3700 before the error return of the 108k. All they did was take back the 108k you are trying to withdraw which i assume in that case they rob you of your 10k winning or they actually process your withdrawal. I will still like to go through your betslip bcuz i might be wrong maybe you won a double that amount to 108k its possible.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

If i might ask, what games did you combine to give you the 1080 odds. Just so we sure the game actually boomed.

Brackely town vs milton keye don

i said milton k don to win 1st half and bts

matlock vs chesterfield

chersterfield win 1st half and bts
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:

i just hope this is your good way of calming me down
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Hycon:
There is a cancelled transaction that still pops up in my account till today and have landed in account many days ago
i still have a cancelled transaction of 14100 since 2018

And the cancelation was from my end when the withdrawal was slow had to cancel and redo it since it's yet to leave pending

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

matlock vs chesterfield

quite possible all you need is locate the betslip code and you have a case to present
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Hycon:

really...i hope my case is so either
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:

And the cancelation was from my end when the withdrawal was slow had to cancel and redo it since it's yet to leave pending

Why u no go their office?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

Be rest assured your money is safe you will get paid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2019
andycoal40:

Why u no go their office?
money wey i don withdraw and spend
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
money wey i don withdraw and spend

Cool....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

really...i hope my case is so either
msg me for whatsapp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

Check using a computer device aswell
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
exactly what i am trying to let you know, you saw a total of 108k, did you play any game that the return was 108k? You deposited 4k to play games and you have some return of 3700 before the error return of the 108k. All they did was take back the 108k you are trying to withdraw which i assume in that case they rob you of your 10k winning or they actually process your withdrawal. I will still like to go through your betslip bcuz i might be wrong maybe you won a double that amount to 108k its possible.

yes i combined 2 games that actually gave me 1080 odds...

and yes i have 116k in my dashboard before making a request of 108k

i intentionally left 8k so as to place 80 of same game which i did

so i know what i am saying

i would have loved to share my details with u to go tru

but trust me i wish i can
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nurex1111(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
Pray for luck that 100naira fit turn 1million but you can't use it to chase my option as the 1 you might be hoping for can disappoint
am new to dis thread and since yesterday na xoxo disappointment day y am asking 4 a way out, and how much can u recomend i credit my acount wit to raise such money b4 month end
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

matlock vs chesterfield

I remember those games, it actually did win.
You know what, wait till tomorrow. It could be that they already processed your withdrawal and its just for you to be credit with it in your bank acct. Lets give them till tomorrow.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:

Hmmm na wa oooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
msg me for whatsapp

i dont do whatsapp for now....

but sure wen i retrieve mine i will dm u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ihedioramma: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
quite possible all you need is locate the betslip code and you have a case to present
Let him call tham on phone they will ask him som things and may ask of his name and password for them to know were the problam is from . Thank's .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.