Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3272920 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jagaban880:

wetin ? undecided
You derive joy in whining sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lucasinho(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
tescoman90:

Drop code bro?

don't worry I'm cooking the one I will drop here....

This year na Millions wey dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KlassicJ: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
A little advice
Make sure there's enough time interval between the 2nd to the last game of the last day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
lordparcel i need 1k funding but na tomorrow i go send you the card oh, i even dey owe eunism card to so i go send both tomorrow, where i dey now tight and i got re-book game when cut!!!!
Bet9ja:
Id-931683
username-pascal558
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lucasinho:

don't worry I'm cooking the one I will drop here....

This year na Millions wey dey cheesy
quote me oh if u nor want make men find ur cum house looool!!!! We must buy benz this year oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
yes only one match remain for me to claim 38million.....pls I need your prayer.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by arukwe123(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hit or Miss

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TheStrongest: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Who dey talk say 85% of games posted here dey cast?
96% of games played daily in the FULL WORLD dey cast...
If your games no dey cast before, you for no come here to play other people games... Everything na just do ur homework and hope for Luck...
Las Las we go dey alright

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OhGeeBee: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
locust:

Let me ask you a quick question. When was the last time someone shared a code or ticket here and it greened? If you say yesterday, let's count how many codes or tickets initially shared here greened that particular yesterday. And then, let's count how many codes or tickets initially shared here got burnt that same yesterday.
If you can do this, then you will understand my stance that more than 85% codes and tickets shared here always get burnt.
How many ticket is played in the entire universe and how many greened?
How many tickets did you play in 2018 and how many greened?
How many in-play games did u play and how many greened?
Even if you play virtual you end up losing your money because of this group?
Real madrid playing badly is because of this thread?
Referee awarding a penalty is because of this thread?
VAR denying and awarding goal is because of this thread?
De'gea heroics yesterday to deny ov 1.5 and is because of this thread?

This Is 2019 bro

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
mannatech:
Yesterday night after Barcelona refused to play over3. 5 corners in first half, decided to try my luck with Australian open so I took out 5k out of my last 10k and headed to one of those 24/7 always open bet9ja shop around my area.

My picks were Sharapova,tsitsipas, khachanov win , matric,vondrousova, opelka win a set, Nadal win first set and win match, ferdascos win 2 sets.

Right at the gate leading into the bet shop, my palm slippers cut, and I felt exactly like the game has cut.

Now am sad because finally this is what I played

B922szccaqctqq-3335342

You played Verdasco to win a set
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingsleyvictor:
yes only one match remain for me to claim 38million.....pls I need your prayer.....

done lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lucasinho(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
KlassicJ:
A little advice
Make sure there's enough time interval between the 2nd to the last game of the last day

Okay cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lucasinho(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
pascal558:
quote me oh if u nor want make men find ur cum house looool!!!! We must buy benz this year oh!!!

grin Okay sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
OhGeeBee:
How many ticket is played in the entire universe and how many greened?
How many tickets did you play in 2018 and how many greened?
How many in-play games did u play and how many greened?
Even if you play virtual you end up losing your money because of this group?
Real madrid playing badly is because of this thread?
Referee awarding a penalty is because of this thread?
VAR denying and awarding goal is because of this thread?
De'gea heroics yesterday to deny ov 1.5 and is because of this thread?

This Is 2019 bro

Please kindly point out where I said that posting games on this thread automatically casts the ticket undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingsleyvictor:
bros if this is for real.... Then you made a big mistake announcing the pregnancy oh, pray it will not miscarriage oh!!!!!! You nor dey follow the thread lately People plenty when nor want make u get money pass them oh, their bitterness alone fit cut your game.... My prayer na make God allow wetin don reach your hand reach your mouth, we, sorry i meant you go win that money in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lucasinho:

Una don start again

Na now Alabi go remember Over 1.5 goals @HT cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kendrick93(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingsleyvictor:
I'm with u bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
go n cashout quick... It must cast... There is at least 2 goals in the first half

ur d.p

dem b south africans shey?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
DonPikkko:
Belief their

go school u no gree go.learn trade u no gree learn.everyday u dey online dey beg

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
joeeee240:

Forget God in this matter bro. I read all you said and you actually don't have sense. Nigerians should learn to leave God out of problems or situations they create and out of mindsets they carry. Once again I say, you don't have sense for what you've been writing.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
DrProf:

You played Verdasco to win a set
Did. On second thought

Initially played him to win at least 2 sets.

Odds was around 1.18

If I had staked 5k on the initial picks before the slippers cutting incidence, woulda won after khachanov's game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by lumidey2013(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
9PBLIVE:
25 good under 1.5 ht games are what we all need to become a millionaire,... and take a break.

5 games each from Monday to Friday and we are good to go.

I suggest each of us share a well-researched under game for the weekend here and then we accumulate.

I recommend forebet.com for under games but they only share today's game.

God wey do am for 1real bobby and lagostaxi guy go do am for us!

what do you guys think?
God no do anything for one of them o. ehn ehn. No Confuse God o

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
lumidey2013:

God no do anything for one of them o. ehn ehn. No Confuse God o
then who did? Satan?

stop quoting me oga.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by saintkeppy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
justwiseass:

It does happen bro

But never give up

I still have the draws in mind. But then I’m focusing on oVer 2.5 and 12 for now.

Or do you have leagues you want us to work together on as regard draws?

You mean 12&, GGorOv2.5 chance mix?, cos I luv this options too & I have 21games on this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sportwin(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingsleyvictor:

serious?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jagaban880:

ur d.p

dem b south africans shey?
come and suck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
So some people still hold this superstitious BS that someone is somewhere manipulating their destiny.

Upon all the schooling, the exposure to technology and civilization, some black men still reason like this.

Emancipate yourselves today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by lumidey2013(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
9PBLIVE:
then who did? Satan?
stop quoting me oga.
Wise up. If you no wan make them quote you, then no post here..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 3RNEST(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingsleyvictor:
shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingsleyvictor:

Wow.. It is yours already bro. Congratulations in advance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
pascal558:
bros if this is for real.... Then you made a big mistake announcing the pregnancy oh, pray it will not miscarriage oh!!!!!! You nor dey follow the thread lately People plenty when nor want make u get money pass them oh, their bitterness alone fit cut your game.... My prayer na make God allow wetin don reach your hand reach your mouth, we, sorry i meant you go win that money in Jesus name, Amen!
stop this rubbish wetin go green go green no amount of hatred fit stop wining ticket....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Luck and research is key
God doesn't support gambling....Nigerians dey too religious with no tangible development to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.