Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3271791 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bashiruhammed97(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
KlassicJ:

I saw alot of possibility from your speech.
5games a day is quite OK for the 25 games.
I go combine soccervista and forebet

#MissionPossible

Under 1,5HT strategy....
I've tested it and I won 4 out of 7 usually cut by one match.....
Go to betexplorer .com ----> click on STREAKS then click on -----> Over 2.5 team.
Scroll down to BEST UNDER
Select at least 10 matches tho we gonna 4 out of it for 2odds.
Note: I recommend match under that they predict with max odd of 1.50...

Now go to Soccervista .com and look for those match you wrote down in betexplorer...
Check their predicted score line, not more than 0-0, 1-0, 1-1
Then check if their last meeting is more than two.....

If fall in that category, then it's eligible for the Under 1.5 strategy.

It requires time, but it do work.........
#Gracias.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OhGeeBee: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
locust:

Please kindly point out where I said that posting games on this thread automatically casts the ticket undecided
Stop acting bro.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bashiruhammed97(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
saintkeppy:

You mean 12&, GGorOv2.5 chance mix?, cos I luv this options too & I have 21games on this
12&??
you played 42 matches entirely...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
lumidey2013:

Wise up. If you no wan make them quote you, then no post here..
if you don't have any good suggestion to make, stop quoting me.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bennyblings(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Assuming say I every body for the thread get 5 village people,let's say thread members na 100,u come share ur slip here wen every body play.which mean say 500 village people dy observe d ticket compare to just 5 if the person nor share am.

Na joke I dy.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Agbakolly:
stop this rubbish wetin go green go green no amount of hatred fit stop wining ticket....
sssssssshhhhhhhh, wetin wan green nor go green!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeadFool(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
JixNation:

Yes bro. I'm happy he won something bro.
jix my boy grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sportwin(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
bennyblings:
Assuming say I every body for the thread get 5 village people,let's say thread members na 100,u come share ur slip here wen every body play.which mean say 500 village people dy observe d ticket compare to just 5 if the person nor share am.

Na joke I dy.

lol d joke funny i swr

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 3RNEST(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
I need games embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
OhGeeBee:
How many ticket is played in the entire universe and how many greened?
How many tickets did you play in 2018 and how many greened?
How many in-play games did u play and how many greened?
Even if you play virtual you end up losing your money because of this group?
Real madrid playing badly is because of this thread?
Referee awarding a penalty is because of this thread?
VAR denying and awarding goal is because of this thread?
De'gea heroics yesterday to deny ov 1.5 and is because of this thread?

This Is 2019 bro
You've made perfect sense. You post a tip and it casted. It can only be due to 3 factors:

1: Poor analysis.
2: Bad luck (most common reason).
3: Combination of 1 & 2.

Anything outside the above is just nonsense. You can choose to hide your ticket under your pillow or bed, it has zero effect in England or Australia. Coming to blame a thread that has churned out millionaires is just a display of gullibility and foolishness.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wake up to Green B937SWPPQQZQSQ-2107625

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
locust:

Let me ask you a quick question bro. When was the last time someone shared a code or ticket here and it greened? If you say yesterday, let's count how many codes or tickets initially shared here greened that particular yesterday. And then, let's count how many codes or tickets initially shared here got burnt that same yesterday.
If you can do this, then you will understand my stance that more than 85% codes and tickets shared here always get burnt.

Bro, its about the picks and not about the sharing on the platform. Millions of people watch these matches, u believe a few here can decide the outcome? Even if they could alter the outcome then going by your reasoning there should be many millionaires here as they shout alter games to their favour. This thread isnt that bad u know, count how many people has given Eunisam money even for a ticket that didnt green. Imagine if it greened

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Talib93(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
bennyblings:

Na joke I dy.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PenGriffey: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
bashiruhammed97:

Under 1,5HT strategy....
I've tested it and I won 4 out of 7 usually cut by one match.....
Go to betexplorer .com ----> click on STREAKS then click on -----> Over 2.5 team.
Scroll down to BEST UNDER
Select at least 10 matches tho we gonna 4 out of it for 2odds.
Note: I recommend match under that they predict with max odd of 1.50...

Now go to Soccervista .com and look for those match you wrote down in betexplorer...
Check their predicted score line, not more than 0-0, 1-0, 1-1
Then check if their last meeting is more than two.....

If fall in that category, then it's eligible for the Under 1.5 strategy.

It requires time, but it do work.........
#Gracias.
shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by spacks(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
bennyblings:

Na joke I dy.
this ur analogy funny die cheesy grin U made my nite bro.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
locust:

I won't forget God in this matter bro. Where He is needed, I call on Him. My stance is that more than 85% of codes and tickets posted here day in day out, usually end up in the trash. Did I lie?
If you can prove that I haven't been making sense all these while using facts and/or figures, I'll deactivate now. Besides that, please reason before you speak.
Stop this bro, u never can tell how many other burnt tickets behind a single green ticket, u dont expect people to come online to post all their tickets they played privately, they would only come to show the green one. The thing is people gamble here almost on daily basis rather than waiting for the perfect time to stake hence the reason behind stew everywhere and besides i think there are also some bookies agents lurking around, so one must apply is God given sense before playing games posted here too

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dasrackhor(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lhimeet:

Lol. She try. smiley
oga boss, hope we will get corner market this week sir?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OhGeeBee: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Viking007:
You've made perfect sense. You post a tip and it casted. It can only be due to 3 factors:

Anything outside the above is just nonsense. You can choose to hide your ticket under your pillow or bed, it has zero effect in England or Australia. Coming to blame a thread that has churned out millionaires is just a display of gullibility and foolishness.
Perhaps, we should just ask them about the number of mansion(s) they've built with their village-less tips when they're still anonymous to this thread.gringrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
OhGeeBee:

Perhaps, we should just ask them about the number of mansion(s) they've built with their village-less tips when they're still anonymous to this thread.gringrin
cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
funny how I even tried the under market, accumulated 6 games then phone switched off. They are going well and I never played.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dasrackhor(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
3RNEST:
I need games embarassed
You need Jesus.... LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Inplay Daniel Masur @2.55 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Viking007:

You deserve a cold beer with cowtail tonight, abeg find one restaurant in ur area and order it by my name grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
dasrackhor:
oga boss, hope we will get corner market this week sir?
If games dey. I will

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
9PBLIVE:
funny how I even tried the under market, accumulated 6 games then phone switched off. They are going well and I never played.

Sleep is an enemy. Next time. Play it then share it. Good luck and more greens cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by saintkeppy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
bashiruhammed97:

12&??
you played 42 matches entirely...

Nope, just 21games, comprisin'12&, GGorOv2.5chance mix, starting 2moro, booked yesterday, I put them under observation& I notice reduction in odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
DrProf:
Inplay
Daniel Masur @2.55 odds

Over or under?

Modified i understand now... Daniel to win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thelonewolff(f): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
bennyblings:

Na joke I dy.
na over casting be that, even kingofcasting no go fit explain am.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Federer
U weak me abeg

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Two odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mancity match.
First haft
Doublechance wolve for first half@ 2.31
First half wolve@9.72
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Emekus92:
Wake up to Green B937SWPPQQZQSQ-2107625

Remix Z6CFCSYC

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.