Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3234366 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
aspiliqueta:

Wow bro loan 200k make i return 350k by December na. Nice win though
why not go to bank for loan?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Onaksxchange: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Singles or double

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
Good evening esteemed members of this honourable house. It is with great joy that I announce to you that I am officially the new PRO for our amiable brother and colleague austino677. Henceforth anybody that drags his name will be incurring my wrath and will be subjected to proper word-trashing. Haters and trolls should desist from dragging this rare gem into their mud-fights as such acts will no longer be taken lightly henceforth.
Signed. Management
stop asslicking,your destiny is greater than that or am I wrong?

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
Good evening esteemed members of this honourable house. It is with great joy that I announce to you that I am officially the new PRO for our amiable brother and colleague austino677. Henceforth anybody that drags his name will be incurring my wrath and will be subjected to proper word-trashing. Haters and trolls should desist from dragging this rare gem into their mud-fights as such acts will no longer be taken lightly henceforth.
Signed. Management
tissue after you collect your own share abi

Austino677 ojoro cancel wire my AZA too sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sambaby7640:
leave am.... He think say him don make am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emmyreal124:
leave am.... He think say him don make am
Lol the guy dey downgrade im destiny...i pity am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
NewDelhi:

It will get to a point you will start loosing. And you'll be chasing your losses which will make you lose even the more. Quit and use your money for something useful.
I've lost before but I'm winning now that's what matters

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
NewDelhi:

It will get to a point you will start loosing. And you'll be chasing your losses which will make you lose even the more. Quit and use your money for something useful.
My boss austino677 doesn't have time to reply fools like you. While you are still hating he is on several prediction sites going through statistics and possible green games. However he has instructed me to show you testaments to your failed wishes for him. You are not the first person to wish him ill luck. You certainly won't be the last. Please masturbate with these nude photos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
My boss austino677 doesn't have time to reply fools like you. While you are still hating he is on several prediction sites going through statistics and possible green games. However he has instructed me to show you testaments to your failed wishes for him. You are not the first person to wish him ill luck. You certainly won't be the last. Please masturbate with these nude photos.
yes bro, there's no need of hating no champion forever, your turn today another man tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sambaby7640:
For your information I am a certified PR practitioner. My job is to work for people and get paid. Stop being overly superstitious about little things that you don't understand.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Lol the guy dey downgrade im destiny...i pity am
True talk.... though I dey beg for crumb..... I still know my worth,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
For your information I am a certified PR practitioner. My job is to work for people and get paid. Stop being overly superstitious about little things that you don't understand.
are you telling us the truth grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
Certified PR practitioner? You mean in asslickology

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
yehmy:
tissue after you collect your own share abi

Austino677 ojoro cancel wire my AZA too sad
I'm not Tissue Yehmy my real guy. Yehmy you deserve something really. You are a real nigga. Well, I am only good at recommendations. I am not saddled with the responsibility of disbursements. Such interesting powers are only exclusive to the boss himself.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
I'm not Tissue Yehmy my real guy. Yehmy you deserve something really. You are a real nigga. Well, I am only good at recommendations. I am not saddled with the responsibility of disbursements. Such interesting powers are only exclusive to the boss himself.
grin grin oya tell austino677
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Certified PR practitioner? You mean in asslickology
All PR practitioners serve dutifully. If that's what you call 'asslicking' then I'm sorry I can't enlighten your ignorance any further.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
All PR practitioners serve dutifully. If that's what you call 'asslicking' then I'm sorry I can't enlighten your ignorance any further.
the wa you have been speaking shows you are real.... Well-done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emmyreal124:
are you telling us the truth grin
Read my posts. Do I type like a roadside Oshodi tout? This is a public forum so you don't expect me to tender an evidence supporting my claim.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emmyreal124:
True talk.... though I dey beg for crumb..... I still know my worth,
Wagbayi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
175:

Lolz.
You've been noticed. . .run along! grin grin grin cheesy
u neva ansa me na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Wagbayi
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Snipper007: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
B917ATCSRTPQAW-5767584
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
175:
Advise me guys!

That's my commission from a land sale over the weekend oooo. . .

Please make una look the game well for local man.
Inside life
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
wow nice job you've got.All I can say is keep up the good work.

Now run along

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dareymelody: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Three matches remaining for me to scope 61k..

Will Alabi just give this money already? cry cry embarassed
just fiorentina to score
And 61k is urs

Bros remember me in ur paradise cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
@Austino677 congrats

Oya come and buy my perfume oil, Christmas is coming... grin

***Chai, I need more marketing skills tongue****

Read reviews here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
This one no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ogbuefi677(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
profmsboi:

Cash out na N799
remain Florentina
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

Congrats Bro..

Enjoy your loot. Wow..

Everton saved the day.
cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dareymelody: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

congratulations bro

Bless me biko
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

Congrat

(1) (2) (3) ... (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.