Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3262848 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Three matches remaining for me to scope 61k..

Will Alabi just give this money already? cry cry embarassed
congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

61k done and dusted....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JohnnyPalmer: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
For your information I am a certified PR practitioner. My job is to work for people and get paid. Stop being overly superstitious about little things that you don't understand.

Shut up...

I'm sure if your parents were to see how low you have stooped to
They will disown you

All for crumbs

Certified PR practitioner my foot

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
ogbuefi677:

The purpose of this thread is to share ideas and tips,just like the uber thread,Mercedes ,Toyota, Honda etc threads.
You guys are the typical examples of why black Africa is in squalor with this mentality of yours,cos the typical black African thinks only about himself and his immediate family.
You think those who lose everyday knowingly want to do that or is there any option or research people here haven't tried?
You are reasoning as if when other ppl win with you,it removes money from your pocket.
Abeg
but with other thread you mentioned for example the uber thread, after giving you tips on how to start the business will they follow you to where you will get a car, or petrol station for fuel, or help you to register on uber The mistake we are making on this thread is how we attack people who showcase winning tickets instead of us to look into their picks and analyze how they came up with that winning slip... I learn from winning ticket as it will always motivate me to look for the option that is easy to win these days.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fergieboy: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

Congrats

It's Not easy to win this days
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JohnnyPalmer: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

Congrats

Make sure you share your games next time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

Shut up...

I'm sure if your parents were to see how low you have stooped to
They will disown you

All for crumbs

Certified PR practitioner my foot
Lol and you expect me to reply you? Shame is the reason why most Nigerians are still living in abject poverty till date. If stooping low will put food on my table, why not? Some honorable men have dishonorable bank accounts and they are ashamed to seek for help. My son I am not like that. I am Igbo and money must be made.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordOfSamosa:

At least you go get something good to eat compared to the eba and egusi you've been feeding on . Cashout that money and get some foodstuff . Don't be tempted to boost it.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
austino677:
thanks bro

Gimme that 65k ontop...grin grin cheesy

Make I use am step down pammy with goat meat.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TOPENSY: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
I just stumbled on this thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
NewDelhi:

This one no get shame
Coming from a demented dimwit. I hear Sir. I hope you came with those nude photos from austino677?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lhimeet:

Gimme that 65k ontop...grin grin cheesy

Make I use am step down pammy with goat meat.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
These are real guys. Never ashamed to put forward their requests despite the ensuing backlash. Even the bible succinctly told us in Mathew 7:7 to ask and we shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto us.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
NewDelhi:

At least you go get something good to eat compared to the eba and egusi you've been feeding on . Cashout that money and get some foodstuff . Don't be tempted to boost it.
Is this guy not a Nairaland member from hell? See the efforts you put into hating on people's successes. I spit on your existence!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ibnjimoh(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sum1 shud pls fund my sporty bet account username : 09073106781
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by colyx1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don come...... where my share?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
NewDelhi:

Some people dey find that kain rich egusi, dem never see... That is a very nutritious meal right there. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
These are real guys. Never ashamed to put forward their requests despite the ensuing backlash. Even the bible succinctly told us in Mathew 7:7 to ask and we shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto us.

I no understand you oh.

This one your body dey sweet so. Na 5 figure abi
wink

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by murphyrichy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Someone should pls drop champions league bet9ja code?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lhimeet:

I no understand you oh.

This one your body dey sweet so. Na 5 figure abi
wink
Baba my guy give me one month salary. E too sweet me I no lie
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
Baba my guy give me one month salary. E too sweet me I no lie

The guy dey try.. cheesy

Oya, throway reach here..
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
austino677:
thanks bro
But fortuna did not play over2.5 y is dis showing green
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
manbello:
booking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
gift01:
booking
Booking?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
Is this guy not a Nairaland member from hell? See the efforts you put into hating on people's successes. I spit on your existence!
Obviously you can't read and write. How in my post did ihate on his success? I only gave him an advice.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lhimeet:

The guy dey try.. cheesy

grin
Calm down boss. Make e relax for Aza first na.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
manbello:

yellow card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
CoIdplay:
Calm down boss. Make e relax for Aza first na.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lhimeet:

The guy dey try.. cheesy

grin
I know you must mine for crumb. Your body no gree hold you again, you had to rise up with your mining tools.

Seun, you've destroyed this young kid by giving him access to betting thread . He's been begging away his life day and night. Banish him ASAP. He's constituting nuisance to the real and rich bettors.
Cc,: seun
Puskin
Lalasticlala
Dominique

16 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
austino677:
yellow card
grin grin Congratulations
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
NewDelhi:

Obviously you can't read and write. How in my post did ihate on his success? i only gave him an advice.
I can't read and write like you said but my teacher taught me not to write about myself using small letter 'i' but since my teacher is an iliterate, please can you introduce me to your World class teacher?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fucklove:
I know you must mine for crumb. Your body no gree hold you again, you had to rise up with your mining tools.

Seun, you've destroyed this young kid by giving him access to betting thread . He's been begging away his life day and night. Banish him ASAP. He's constituting nuisance to the real and rich bettors.
Puskin
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fucklove:

Puskin
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Okay Sir...

I'm open for the ban.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.