Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3249394 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
nurez305:
Please anyone know why 1xbet have alot of negative review mostly on withdrawal? Do we think 1xbet is worth using or I should ignore people complain and deposit into my account there.

Can someone convinced me here that they are real
The truth is if you don't receive your earnings after placing a withdrawal, been it a system error or whatever reason (even if it's their fault) that's the end of that money, if you deposit and it did not show that's the end, if you contact customer care, you will waste your time. However if a game is recorded bad and you check it out online or you were present in the pitch or field and your bet was supposed to be right, that's the end if they mark it red for you. E.g you travel to Spain to watch the Madrid Derby and you placed Marcelo to score "NO" and the game end 0-0 full-time, if they mark it red that's it for you. However just play clean and don't win too big...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by COZA(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Las las 23million came through for me, the journey wasn't easy but it worth it... Thank you PetroluI....

Oh God i thank you cool

Congrats..man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Las las 23million came through for me, the journey wasn't easy but it worth it... Thank you PetroluI....

Oh God i thank you cool
Come and take Audio photograph

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lhimeet:

Lol.

I'm not in the habit of booking space. smiley

Anyways, believe whatever you want.
cheesy
See as them dey play you even with your years of experience on the thread, but for your love and addiction for crumbs, you can't just resist mining whenever the need arises. Them use crumbs swear for una. Never seen this kind of miserable kids as such angry

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
willty4:
Please I won a game from this called bet MELBET but am find it difficult to withdrew please any help from people using the bet
melbet is 1xbet, betwinner, or 1xbit lookalike, I've not use it but try completing your profile
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mumu people everywhere. Keep falling for same tactics year to year.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fund your 1xbet and Betwinner account. Call, SMS and WhatsApp messenger are all welcome. Contact me at ---081------------- 132------------ 619------------ 85

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by willty4(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
OK will check that but dey don't have bank transfer only with bank card
Stephenmoka4:

melbet is 1xbet, betwinner, or 1xbit lookalike, I've not use it but try completing your profile
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Stephenmoka4:

The truth is if you don't receive your earnings after placing a withdrawal, been it a system error or whatever reason (even if it's their fault) that's the end of that money, if you deposit and it did not show that's the end, if you contact customer care, you will waste your time. However if a game is recorded bad and you check it out online or you were present in the pitch or field and your bet was supposed to be right, that's the end if they mark it red for you. E.g you travel to Spain to watch the Madrid Derby and you placed Marcelo to score "NO" and the game end 0-0 full-time, if they mark it red that's it for you. However just play clean and don't win too big...
dis 1 strong grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kelblaq(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bet9ja still remain the best

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fucklove:
See as them dey play you even with your years of experience on the thread, but for your love and addiction for crumbs, you can't just resist mining whenever the need arises. Them use crumbs swear for una. Never seen this kind of miserable kids as such angry
baba mk i drop dat bet9ja acct mk u
put smal crumb for me?sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
medolab90:

Still not working
Use Chrome browser if u have it.
Don't use uc browser
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
who wanna buy pfp slot ?i want to sell for 200# grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Stephenmoka4:

Wrong Wrong Wrong, especially in the case of deciding tickets, if you have genuine fact they will rectify it... Same goes with deposit... If the error is not from your bank it might take time but they will also rectify it... But in some cases it might enter voice mail too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
israelp:

pele o.....

d lord is ur strenght
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
israelp:
I can give out mine for 100 only

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jimiyke(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
I heard someone saying he won 23mil?? People self
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jimiyke(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
israelp:

Dude, em don reach like this ??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
wiseone28:
I can give out mine for 100 only
calm down i was here first grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jimiyke:

Dude, em don reach like this ??
ask puksin n troot grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
Wrong Wrong Wrong, especially in the case of deciding tickets, if you have genuine fact they will rectify it... Same goes with deposit... If the error is not from your bank it might take time but they will also rectify it... But in some cases it might enter voice mail too
best thing is to runaway from 1x
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iamcyberzues: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Going steady grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
gift01:
best thing is to runaway from 1x
but to me they still seem to be the best with varieties of options and sport
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by seedorfy134(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
I wnt to fund in Xchange of airtime.... Who is legit here?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
but to me they still seem to be the best with varieties of options and sport
yes but if they can't guarantee my deposit and withdrawals to be credited then it's best I leave them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mesmer: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name.

WhatsApp is the office
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ArticleBeast: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Stephenmoka4:

I beg to disagree... I funded my acct but it didn't reflect. I contacted them and within 10 minutes they responded and solved the issue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
I honestly feel giving Nigeria 3.15 odds was a sort of disrespect. Anyway I took advantage of this one and I'm glad it did count. Hey! I'm feeling a bit benevolent tonight but I don't want a plethora of mentions so I'm wondering how to possibly handle this one. Well your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
I honestly feel giving Nigeria 3.15 odds was a sort of disrespect. Anyway I took advantage of this one and I'm glad it did count. Hey! I'm feeling a bit benevolent tonight but I don't want a plethora of mentions so I'm wondering how to possibly handle this one. Well your guess is as good as mine.
nice enjoy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (3884) (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.