Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3249348 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
I want to give out to the crubies.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dathypebruv(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
I honestly feel giving Nigeria 3.15 odds was a sort of disrespect. Anyway I took advantage of this one and I'm glad it did count. Hey! I'm feeling a bit benevolent tonight but I don't want a plethora of mentions so I'm wondering how to possibly handle this one. Well your guess is as good as mine.

haba show love boys wey ticket never green naaa...........
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
I want to give out to the crubies.
Stop this madness, are you guys not tired
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Josskute(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
I honestly feel giving Nigeria 3.15 odds was a sort of disrespect. Anyway I took advantage of this one and I'm glad it did count. Hey! I'm feeling a bit benevolent tonight but I don't want a plethora of mentions so I'm wondering how to possibly handle this one. Well your guess is as good as mine.
congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
nice enjoy
Yehmy. There's a free 5h in that winning. Will it be fair if I transferred it to your bet account? Problem is that I don't even have it so why am I asking?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by daddyyoung: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why sporty con settle this match as completed when it is still on going

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nurez305(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
emperorblog21:
spain pls a goal to win this 780k

i will share to d first 30 pple to quote me o.
is a win already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dathypebruv(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
emperorblog21:
spain pls a goal to win this 780k

i will share to d first 30 pple to quote me o.
oga he enter...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
Stop this madness, are you guys not tired
your late father is mad.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
Yehmy. There's a free 5h in that winning. Will it be fair if I transferred it to your bet account? Problem is that I don't even have it so why am I asking?
blakxtar
842435 thanks grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
your late father is mad.
no need to trade word with you, since it's obvious you lack proper upbringing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:

send gimme nah.

should I send my bet9ja id?

even if its 250
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
no need to trade word with you, since it's obvious you lack proper upbringing
if you have good upbringing then don't be insultive. Idiot son of a useless father
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
blakxtar
842435 thanks grin
mumu

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
if you have good upbringing then don't be insultive. Idiot son of a useless father
Give them

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
blakxtar
842435 thanks grin
Lol I didn't ask for this but since you already sent it I will just pretend I didn't notice there's been a change in the outlook of your account. Well what do I even know?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
More Green to you brodally.... Confirmed wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
emmyboy162:

send gimme nah.

should I send my bet9ja id?

even if its 250
No. Please don't. Don't feel too bad though. You could use Mathew 7:7 as some sort of consolation. You dig?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
Lol I didn't ask for this but since you already sent it I will just pretend I didn't notice there's been a change in the outlook of your account. Well what do I even know?
grin let's pretend this conversation never happened, but i'm not ungrateful as i acknowledged your kind heart of giving out.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
No. Please don't. Don't feel too bad though. You could use Mathew 7:7 as some sort of consolation. You dig?

So you're feeling yourself because of 250 lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by COZA(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:

nice one..Congrats baba, please if your benevolence could reach me I'd be more than grateful. Thanks

Bet9ja id: 7861741
username: Kresty50
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
If I get your words right.
Shalom1109
I ask that the aza be given a boost. grin
(Based on the scripture quoted)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
emmyboy162:

Hmmm. Young man please don't be so immersed in betting that you forget to get the basics in life. I see a very bright future ahead of you but leaping before you look is a dangerous measure to adopt in upward strides. You asked to be funded. I sarcastically said no. In contrast I directed you to read Mathew 7:7 which outlines the freedom to ask and receive, I also included a question to enquire about your comprehension of the sarcasm yet you failed to do so but quickly went the path of unfortunate beings on this thread. I don't mean to be derogatory but always read and understand carefully before you talk.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
emmyboy162:

Ignorance they say grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
olasneh1109:

If I get your words right.
Shalom1109
I ask that the aza be given a boost. grin
(Based on the scripture quoted)
And so shall it be granted unto you. Please quote that young man and explain to him. Thanks.

Edited: Check aza
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
yehmy:
Ignorance they say grin
Shut The Fvck Up

Big fool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
emmyboy162:

Lol. He's simply saying you should bluntly ask and you'll receive. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:
Hmmm. Young man please don't be so immersed in betting that you forget to get the basics in life. I see a very bright future ahead of you but leaping before you look is a dangerous measure to adopt in upward strides. You asked to be funded. I sarcastically said no. In contrast I directed you to read Mathew 7:7 which outlines the freedom to ask and receive, I also included a question to enquire about your comprehension of the sarcasm yet you failed to do so but quickly went the path of unfortunate beings on this thread. I don't mean to be derogatory but always read and understand carefully before you talk.

A simple "No" would do. No need for long stories.

Cheers.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:

Wickedt!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nurez305(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Can someone explain this option 1? Does it mean that there will be no goal in first 1 - 15min?

Because I thought 5.5 point will be too much for that.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by medolab90(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Godvilla:
Use Chrome browser if u have it.
Don't use uc browser

I'm actually using chrome
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoIdplay:

ohhh... I get it now lol

7822631 here's my id though, if you're not angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3885) (3886) (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.