Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3290262 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Those correct score people are just devilish.

you keep playing their village correct score tips believing one day E go enter. sad

one facebook guy almost bankrupt me.

the money you have wasted in correct scores, use it to play over goals and you would have been rich by now. beginners are advised to always play goals, it works
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by crytohunter: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2019
B932AZZCSTAESA-7045649
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

una go still bet next yr
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thatstanding4(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Neimar:

una go still bet next yr

Ajuju
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Viking007:
Hahahahaha. I can assure you this guy is going to win his first ticket. After I won my first ticket, I ran to Google and started searching for meaning of 1. X. 2. 3.

I remember asking my nonsense fellow Corp member friend, since we have 1X2, there should be 1X3. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

the money you have wasted in correct scores, use it to play over goals and you would have been rich by now. beginners are advised to always play goals, it works
Naso.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2019
Hammer2019:
I'm planning on playing 10odds this week with either 50k or 100k.

I don't see City winning to nil against Wolves.

Chelsea too, I don't see them winning to nil against Southampton.

Arsenal should at least get a draw at Bournemouth

Leicester should get a goal against Liverpool

Sheffield should get atleast a draw against Burnley

BTTS between Villa and Norwich is a high possibility

Not up to 10odds yet, and non of them is cast in stone.

let me tell you something, go open bet365 and fund your account.then watch the tips ill drop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Naso.

its the truth friend
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Neimar:

una go still bet next yr

why not if not
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

its the truth friend
I have worked with many possible winning options sister.

you know that moment when you play 13 over games and one useless team like Bayern spoil your ticket
I am still a fan of over 1.5 goals market though.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by twicenoni(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Guys abeg I need FT draw match for Thursday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

why not if not

after the lamentations?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Started betting 2009, was introduced by Tjoint (one of the 1st nairabet agent and the only agent in ogun state then) omo 10 years and i never win millions

Na that guy wey use 50naira win 500k that year motivate me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

let me tell you something, go open bet365 and fund your account.then watch the tips ill drop
How do you plan on withdrawing your funds.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2019
twicenoni:
Guys abeg I need FT draw match for Thursday

Pool or bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OPONG: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Pool or bet9ja

Please do you know anything about zoom soccer on bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

Let me tell you something. When ever I want to stake large, I like making my own picks

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2019
OPONG:

Yes.. Virtual 2. 0..flee

Very hard, they use past history.. A particular week may be a repetition of 1994 event
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2019
meshpips:
My story:

I have always had a keen interest in speculative ventures.

I started with FOREX trading during my NYSC about 13 years ago and delved into sport betting about 4 years later.

I have never been too fascinated about the game of football and can only mention the names of a few players from way back in the 1990's or early 2000.

My approach to football betting has always been from the standpoint of mathematics and statistics. Quite possibly my training as an Engineer is responsible for this maths oriented approach to unravelling the sport betting market.

How difficult could it be to sort out a 3 - way probable event and possibly linearly optimize it?

I have always known that accumulation is not the smartest thing to do (and very sadly, this is what most people do).

I have watched with tear - filled eyes, many waste their hard earned money approaching the markets from this perspective of accumulating games. Even if you must accumulate, then use system bet.

I have choosen to play by a different set of rules. I simply operate from the standpoint of removing the inherent risk involved by betting on all three options (home win, draw and away win) with a little twist that guarantees me profit except one of two things go wrong.

This approach and the other which involves betting on games that are likely to end in a draw have been my way of doing sport betting.

The average draw odd is usually about 3 times your stake, so you basically need just a little over 33% win rate to be in profit. The risk to reward gives you the leeway of being just about 33% correct yet profitable.

Sport betting is a huge opportunity for everyone. Nigerians love football. So why not just make money from what you love? I love mathematics and apply it in solving real time challenges. You can do same if you will carefully consider a logical and witty method of approaching this venture.

You are not unlearned, don't go in the way of agberos and bike riders by accumulating games 'cos this is extremely detrimental to your bankroll.

Put your mind to work, leverage on the concept of compounding small profit over an extended period.

There is a whole world of amazing opportunities in football betting. Don't be a victim. Be smart and be a victor!

Note: quite unlike many, my wife and kids are aware that I do sport betting. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. This is one of my income stream that has put food on our table over the years so why should I be ashamed of it?

Nice
But i still dont understand this angle of betting you're tryna pass across
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2019
If I tell my own story, I'm sure I'd blow my cover straight up, because the yeye pal that introduced me to this, still comes here every now and then. But he doesn't know I'm the one behind this moniker cheesy

@Vikings007 I hope sey the wife wey you wan marry, na straight win you carry her

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Hammer2019:

Let me tell you something. When ever I want to stake large, I like making my own picks

OK my friend
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
I think I have shared this here before. However, for those who have not read it, let me repost it.

My senior friend who is a professional sports betting guy, quit his job in a construction firm to focus on sports betting. Made a fortune off it.

However, one of the weeks, this was far back as 2011-2012 period, he was using a foreign bookie, 888bet and had hit $35,000 midweek. He was feeling like the boss and went for a jackpot. With a long range ticket of 20 games. Prize target, a whooping $1,000,000.

By Sunday afternoon, 19 games had played and Barcelona was to play a small team, the lowest odd on his ticket and my guy was on top of the World. Promising us how he will share hard currency because the Barcelona game was a walk over.

I can't remember the game but as the game went on, the unbelievable was happening. Barcelona could not find the net for over 80 minutes. The lump in his neck was like Olumo rock.

Luck finally struck in his favour. A penalty to Barcelona and his house erupted with noise, jubilation and dancing. It happened, a whooping $1,000,000 jackpot.

With high fives and celebrations, Messi walked over, picked the ball up, stepped back, took the shot and..

Unbelievable, he missed. Dead silence fell on his house. Everyone speechless. My guy watched as the clock ran down. A draw. $1,000,000 gone like that.

He later made some money but never forgave Messi or put Barcelona on his slips again.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Hammer2019:
If I tell my own story, I'm sure I'd blow my cover straight up, because the yeye pal that introduced me to this, still comes here every now and then. But he doesn't know I'm the one behind this moniker cheesy

@Vikings007 I hope sey the wife wey you wan marry, na straight win you carry her

I doubt it,, he chanced mix the babe, bàbá vikings007 always play save

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Hammer2019:

its straight win of course, who wants double chance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2019
OPONG:

Noooooooooo
Runnnnnnnnnnnnn
Escapeeeeeeeee
Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
I think I have shared this here before. However, for those who have not read it, let me repost it.

My senior friend who is a professional sports betting guy, quit his job in a construction firm to focus on sports betting. Made a fortune off it.

However, one of the weeks, this was far back as 2011-2012 period, he was using a foreign bookie, 888bet and had hit $35,000 midweek. He was feeling like the boss and went for a jackpot. With a long range ticket of over 20 games. Prize target, a whooping $1,000,000.

By Sunday afternoon, 19 games had played and Barcelona was to play a small team, the lowest odd on his ticket and my guy was on top of the World. Promising us how he will share hard currency because the Barcelona game was a work over.

I can't remember the game but as the game went on, the unbelievable was happening. Barcelona could not find the net for over 80 minutes. The lump in his neck was like Olumo rock.

Luck finally struck in his favour. A penalty to Barcelona and his house erupted with noise, jubilation and dancing. It happened, a whooping $1,000,000 jackpot.

With high fives and celebrations, Messi walked over, picked the ball up, stepped back, took the shot and..

Unbelievable, he missed. Dead silence fell on his house. Everyone speechless. My guy watched as the clock ran down. A draw. $1,000,000 gone like that.

He later made some money but never forgave Messi or put Barcelona on his slips again.

this story is not interesting one bit

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2019
9PBLIVE:
How do you plan on withdrawing your funds.

after I verify my account I should be good to go
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2019
9PBLIVE:
I have worked with many possible winning options sister.

you know that moment when you play 13 over games and one useless team like Bayern spoil your ticket
I am still a fan of over 1.5 goals market though.

the urge to use big teams in this goals game is strong but avoid it,focus on the goals leagues,my friend you will hit it

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

after I verify my account I should be good to go
How will you verify?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OPONG: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Yes.. Virtual 2. 0..flee

Very hard, they use past history.. A particular week may be a repetition of 1994 event

Hm!! I was thinking of exploring other part of bet9ja instead of soccer all the time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

But if the guy committed suicide, it will be interesting abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (4649) (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.