Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,202 members, 7,845,965 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3283589 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2019
I don't get

puskin and co, why did you blacklist s.po.rtybet and not bet9ja or other bookies.

I need explanations.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CuteNbad(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Chidexter:

My point exactly.... I don run from am since but not after collecting 70k, (20k, three days straight) from them within a week. That amount upset all my debt with them.... While online them personally sponsor my mom's business.

Bet9javirtual 1-3 Chidexter

Go for it if it works for you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy I actually staked on 12 or X.

shocked shocked

Hope you understand what it means to chance mix a woman

To double chance, that means you simply scored a goal and subtly made this known to the parents as quickly as possible. The odds cost for marriage rights will automatically be slashed cheesy

But dude, when you chance mix, that means you scored the goal, but cleverly decided to lock up until the lady is way gone, before making the parents know. At that time, the odds will be so ridiculously low that they will be the ones literally begging you to offer what ever you have cheesy cheesy

So, did you chance mix her again grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Truth801(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2019
ovenbake:

No vex. I cannot help it. One of these days God go bless us to start giving out phones to people from Alabi's money. I will be giving out 1k each to the first 3 people who joined. and then 200 naira each to the 10 random people in the villages. Cheers guys
Greetings boss. I was formerly in the live in play group but erroneously removed myself. plz help me in. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2019
URGES.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Tolu121:
first of all

He said he lost the money in 2017, wedding was coming up in less than 5 MONTHS

WHICH MEANS THE WEDDING TOOK PLACE IN 2017/2018.

Yet una still dey ask for invite, una wan him to travel back in time to invite you guys
olodo... When your friends dey study, you dey look breast... Why you go Sabi read and understand

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2020Prophet: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Truth801:
Greetings boss. I was formerly in the live in play group but erroneously removed myself. plz help me in. Thanks
Wtf!!

You dey quote post of August 4th
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2019
1realBobby:
olodo... When your friends dey study, you dey look breast... Why you go Sabi read and understand
is that your wife?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yemike(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2019
beckNcall:

Oh my God, this is worse than heroin addiction. I hope this story is trueas it's so sad
Very true.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Tolu121:
is that your wife?
Go school finish, you said no.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2019
1realBobby:

@1realbobby, will you like to play 10 minutes chess against me on chess.com?

Kindly send me a message on whatsapp.

Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Olatunde1808(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you need a professional website developer?

Build your easy to manage, tractable and long lasting website from scratch and not WordPress today!

contact us for ;
Blog website, Business website , Company website, Betting site, Real estate, E-commerce ( online store like Jumia or Jiji) and we deliver on the stipulated time frame.

All at budget friendly price.
Available for both short and long term contract.
nine five five zero
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Tolu121:
first of all

Yet una still dey ask for invite, una wan him to travel back in time to invite you guys
Mumu pikin with akamu Brain. You didn't see where he mentioned that "He might have to quit". Which is a future event waiting to happen, He's yet to decide. Don't know how your empty skull calculate things. Na why you dey wicked like this, they waste your papa money for school
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Arsenal should win or draw bournemount. Tottenham straight win. Wolves and Southampton 3 Ahead.
Good day.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2019
21void:
my favorite games of the day. I don go work.

bye bye una.

The Al Nasr game is a CUP game.

I try to avoid such tourneys.

All the best bro!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2019
meshpips:

@1realbobby, will you like to play 10 minutes chess against me on chess.com?

Kindly send me a message on whatsapp.

Thanks
oh... For sure... I'm a chess addict... Are you on 'Lichess'? I prefer playing on that platform... My username is Deadfool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2019
Fucklove:
Mumu pikin with akamu Brain. You didn't see where he mentioned that "He might have to quit". Which is a future event waiting to happen, He's yet to decide. Don't know how your empty skull calculate things. Na why you dey wicked like this, they waste your papa money for school
you wan follow others talk as well

I don suffer, homo wan correct me

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yemike(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2019
9PBLIVE:
this one pass village people

are you sure you are not 'this your friend'.
grin Nah I'm not.

My own story is that I played with money meant for medical and online course reg.

I had to pay additional 5k for late reg.

Since then I just dey use baby play no more 2 to come, 2 up 2 down /2.5, single the big odds, dragon, 2 match.

I yaff suffer.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Una get time to dey correct that empty brain grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CuteNbad(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
I think I have shared this here before. However, for those who have not read it, let me repost it.

My senior friend who is a professional sports betting guy, quit his job in a construction firm to focus on sports betting. Made a fortune off it.

However, one of the weeks, this was far back as 2011-2012 period, he was using a foreign bookie, 888bet and had hit $35,000 midweek. He was feeling like the boss and went for a jackpot. With a long range ticket of 20 games. Prize target, a whooping $1,000,000.

By Sunday afternoon, 19 games had played and Barcelona was to play a small team, the lowest odd on his ticket and my guy was on top of the World. Promising us how he will share hard currency because the Barcelona game was a work over.

I can't remember the game but as the game went on, the unbelievable was happening. Barcelona could not find the net for over 80 minutes. The lump in his neck was like Olumo rock.

Luck finally struck in his favour. A penalty to Barcelona and his house erupted with noise, jubilation and dancing. It happened, a whooping $1,000,000 jackpot.

With high fives and celebrations, Messi walked over, picked the ball up, stepped back, took the shot and..

Unbelievable, he missed. Dead silence fell on his house. Everyone speechless. My guy watched as the clock ran down. A draw. $1,000,000 gone like that.

He later made some money but never forgave Messi or put Barcelona on his slips again.
That guy go hate Messi ehn

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Tolu121:
you wan follow others talk as well

I don suffer, homo wan correct me
Been correcting your stupidity for ages but e be like say i don give myself job wey pass BMC people wey dey defend buhari. Your foolishness is second to none.
Na your papa be Gay cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2019
yehmy:
Una get time to dey correct that empty brain grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Biggie2206: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Tolu121:
first of all

Ode , you no fit comprehend simple english .

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2019
CuteNbad:
That guy go hate Messi ehn

You can never understand how much hatred. He hardly watches games with Messi. He feels Messi is a match fixer.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Biggie2206:

Ode , you no fit comprehend simple english .
who be this fool

Fools wan form trolls these days
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

You can never understand how much hatred. He hardly watches games with Messi. He feels Messi is a match fixer.
That's not fair.

he should hate the whole team.

when it comes to dying minutes penalty, don't rely on Messi.
He don't like pressuring games.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2020Prophet: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2019
9PBLIVE:
That's not fair.

he should hate the whole team.

when it comes to dying minutes penalty, don't rely on Messi.
He is don't like pressuring games.
What are you trying to say

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by opeano(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2019
1realBobby:
oh... For sure... I'm a chess addict... Are you on 'Lichess'? I prefer playing on that platform... My username is Deadfool

Please give me a few minutes. Let me create an account.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2019
2020Prophet:
What are you trying to say
wetin you no understand?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2019
1realBobby:

I sent you a message (pipcenturion)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.